Obama 'Wins' Lie of the Year
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#42 Dec 20, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
a lie big time..........
if you earn under 250K there will be no tax increase........
PS: home offices can't be used as tax deduction in 2013 without having dedicated warehouse space.
About a $1600 tax increase to every self employed person working from home.
Now that lie is a blast from the past! I forgot about this one because I never believed it to begin with. This man never had any credibility with me because I don't live in a liberal "dream" world. I live in Reallille.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#43 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay references. What a surprise.
Hey Perv, the only gay reference is from you.

The quote referenced your blind allegiance to a man in an empty suit that has let down an entire nation.

Go ahead and make your racial, gay or any other statement to avoid the question that this man has been a total failure, by any measure. Or we can talk about how to fix it?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#44 Dec 20, 2013
The title should be Obama 'Wins' Lies of the Past Five Years!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#45 Dec 20, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
The title should be Obama 'Wins' Lies of the Past Five Years!
the lie is everyone can be a CEO.

Obama without any doubt proves everyone is not cut out to be CEO, neither am I in fairness.

Intelligence would be to recognize that and surround yourself with accomplished CEO's to assist in decision making.

Arrogance is abject failure with excuses and blame on others.

CEO's are fired for it, and racists re-elect epic failure.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#46 Dec 20, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Perv, the only gay reference is from you.

The quote referenced your blind allegiance to a man in an empty suit that has let down an entire nation.

Go ahead and make your racial, gay or any other statement to avoid the question that this man has been a total failure, by any measure. Or we can talk about how to fix it?
I see your reading skills are in question as well.

Failure? No sir. You watch too much Faux news, sheep. Pulling us out of a downward spiral that the Bush administration had a lot to do with, took a lot of work. Not just lip service. Jobs, economy, DOW, on upward curve. ACA will get fixed and then you'll have to worry about who will represent your herd in 2016. Rubio???? Haaaaaa!!! Haaaa!!!

Listen sheep, go have a glass of milk or something and try and catch up.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#47 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Failure? No sir. You watch too much Faux news, sheep. Pulling us out of a downward spiral that the Bush administration had a lot to do with, took a lot of work. Not just lip service. Jobs, economy, DOW, on upward curve. ACA will get fixed and then you'll have to worry about who will represent your herd in 2016. Rubio???? Haaaaaa!!! Haaaa!!!
The downward spiral continues and at an accelerated rate. NO other president, Democrat or Republican would escape your and the media's wrath under these circumstances. You defend him because of the color of his skin. Period.

Brooklyn, New York

#48 Dec 20, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>The downward spiral continues and at an accelerated rate. NO other president, Democrat or Republican would escape your and the media's wrath under these circumstances. You defend him because of the color of his skin. Period.
Show me the accelerated "downward spiral".

But until then...

Tissues are on isle five. Next to the Romney "cry me a river" towels.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#49 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
My pleasure:

83 Numbers From 2013 That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe
http://investmentwatchblog.com/83-numbers-fro...

A sample:

#7 The six largest banks in the United States (JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley) have collectively gotten 37 percent larger over the past five years.

#14 Through the end of November, approximately 365,000 Americans had signed up for Obamacare but approximately 4 million Americanshad already lost their current health insurance policies because of Obamacare.

#21 The U.S. government has spent an astounding 3.7 trillion dollarson welfare programs over the past five years.

#27 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, median household income in the United States has fallen for five years in a row.

#32 When Barack Obama first entered the White House, 60.6 percentof all working age Americans had a job. Today, only 58.6 percent of all working age Americans have a job.

#41 At this moment, there are 6 million Americans in the 16 to 24-year-old age group that are neither in school or working.

#42 The “inactivity rate” for men in their prime working years (25 to 54) has just hit a brand new all-time record high.

#45 According to the Social Security Administration, 40 percent of all U.S. workers make less than $20,000 a year.

#48 When Barack Obama took office, the average duration of unemployment in this country was 19.8 weeks. Today, it is 37.2 weeks.

#70 Back on September 30th, 2012 our national debt was sitting at a total of 16.1 trillion dollars. Today, it is up to 17.2 trillion dollars.

#73 When Barack Obama was first elected, the U.S. debt to GDP ratio was under 70 percent. Today, it is up to 101 percent.

#74 The U.S. national debt is on pace to more than double during the eight years of the Obama administration. In other words, under Barack Obama the U.S. government will accumulate more debt than it did under all of the other presidents in U.S. history combined.

Brooklyn, New York

#50 Dec 20, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>My pleasure:

83 Numbers From 2013 That Are Almost Too Crazy To Believe
http://investmentwatchblog.com/83-numbers-fro...

A sample:

#7 The six largest banks in the United States (JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley) have collectively gotten 37 percent larger over the past five years.

#14 Through the end of November, approximately 365,000 Americans had signed up for Obamacare but approximately 4 million Americanshad already lost their current health insurance policies because of Obamacare.

#21 The U.S. government has spent an astounding 3.7 trillion dollarson welfare programs over the past five years.

#27 According to the U.S. Census Bureau, median household income in the United States has fallen for five years in a row.

#32 When Barack Obama first entered the White House, 60.6 percentof all working age Americans had a job. Today, only 58.6 percent of all working age Americans have a job.

#41 At this moment, there are 6 million Americans in the 16 to 24-year-old age group that are neither in school or working.

#42 The “inactivity rate” for men in their prime working years (25 to 54) has just hit a brand new all-time record high.

#45 According to the Social Security Administration, 40 percent of all U.S. workers make less than $20,000 a year.

#48 When Barack Obama took office, the average duration of unemployment in this country was 19.8 weeks. Today, it is 37.2 weeks.

#70 Back on September 30th, 2012 our national debt was sitting at a total of 16.1 trillion dollars. Today, it is up to 17.2 trillion dollars.

#73 When Barack Obama was first elected, the U.S. debt to GDP ratio was under 70 percent. Today, it is up to 101 percent.

#74 The U.S. national debt is on pace to more than double during the eight years of the Obama administration. In other words, under Barack Obama the U.S. government will accumulate more debt than it did under all of the other presidents in U.S. history combined.
Factor in common inflation, Bush administration debacle, a false oil war and a near republican caused depression at Obama's start...

You should really read the shit you cut and paste.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

#51 Dec 20, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Factor in common inflation, Bush administration debacle, a false oil war and a near republican caused depression at Obama's start...
How does "common inflation" account for a decline in family income over the past five years? How does a "false oil war" (where is that oil, btw?) account for the Obamacare disaster? How did the GOP cause a "near depression when the Democrats controlled both the House and Senate after the 2006 elections?
You've been burned, caught and embarrassed...again. And you're mad. All because you're partisan, racist and as dumb as a bag of hammers.
I.Own.You.Boy.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#52 Dec 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
But until then...
If you are paying attention, no one should have to show you. Obama was elected on emotion, not skill, to dance to the will of his puppet masters. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#53 Dec 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bush administration was a debacle, why is the Obama administration continuing and expanding said debacle?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#54 Dec 21, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the lie is everyone can be a CEO.
Obama without any doubt proves everyone is not cut out to be CEO, neither am I in fairness.
Intelligence would be to recognize that and surround yourself with accomplished CEO's to assist in decision making.
Arrogance is abject failure with excuses and blame on others.
CEO's are fired for it, and racists re-elect epic failure.
Reagan was a great example. He was not a detail person, more of a theory guy with leadership skills. He stood for principles and got good people around him to follow his direction. Oblamo is a poor manager and leader. He gives a good speech but governing is a lot different than campaigning.

Words mean things and his words were not truthful.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#55 Dec 21, 2013
Clare Daly, Irish Politician, Slams Obama As 'War Criminal' In Parliament

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/21/clar...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#56 Dec 21, 2013
Obama signs NDAA 2013 without objecting to indefinite detention of Americans

http://rt.com/usa/obama-ndaa-detention-presid...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#57 Dec 21, 2013
Merkel compared NSA to Stasi in heated encounter with Obama

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/17/...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#58 Dec 21, 2013
Obama's Economy Is Worse Than Bush's, By Obama's Own Numbers

http://www.forbes.com/sites/briandomitrovic/2...
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#59 Dec 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
But until then...
I think you, and every other apologist, needs to look the chronically ill in the eyes and tell them how wonderful your President is - and why they can't go to the doctor until they meet a deductible far out of their reach but considered "affordable" by the law. To the ER for something simple? You betcha, baby. You gotta do what you gotta do in this world and if you can't afford "affordable" health care but need to be seen, off to the ER you go.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#60 Dec 21, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really not very bright, are you? Ohio lost more jobs than any other state last month and is on track this year to post its weakest job growth since the recession ended in 2009.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#61 Dec 21, 2013
Despite millions of unemployed and millions losing their insurance and a train wreck called Oblamocare the administration said it will now focus on immigration reform.

They just don't get it do they?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Champagne Popsicles 1 hr Brice N Livingston 3
Manuel Noriega is dead. 1 hr Brice N Livingston 1
America Held Hostage Day 130 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Sandkneegers get on the boat 5 hr Tim 12
Groundwork for Trump Impeachment by May 31 6 hr The Framers 4
America Held Hostage Day 130 6 hr John Kerry 1
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 8 hr They cannot kill ... 627
Russian investigation update🙀 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web