jrjewett

Salisbury, NC

#52 Mar 24, 2014
i like mm
You are out of your mind

New Albany, OH

#53 Jun 11, 2014
crack down dude wrote:
attorney gen office and local police and county law enforcement and abc six on your side and wbns ch 10 all have veiwed the areas along with the so called backpage web sites . once we get enough law enforcement together along with sex decoys we willl begain cracking down on with officers going for the ladies and sex decoys for the johns. yes any person who pays for sex and caught you also will be arrested as to the hooker who offered .so you men thats drs office vacation golf tour or just late night quick stiff lookers you mr and you little missy both will get 5 years for prositution and soliticy
You're a jackass. 5 yrs for prostitution? Nah dude. More like 5 hrs, then they get released, blow a couple more dudes, and pay their fines with the money they just made.
.... Or buy some crack and forget they even got arrested. As for the johns... 5 years in prison is a giant waste of government money and they'll prob get off with a warning or a slap on the wrist
Mitchum

Saint Louis, MO

#54 Jun 14, 2014
James king wrote:
They are all over 71 and 161 dublingranville , EVERY HOTEL HAS 7 HOOKERS ATLEAST IN THEM
yes, and in westerville

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 1 hr They cannot kill ... 113
Columbus police officer to resign after pleadin... 2 hr Zoe Regen 3
Where has Rowdy been 2 hr Zoe Regen 2
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 4 hr Big Johnson 2,725
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Go Blue Forever 3,965
President Ebola 6 hr Black Rhino 695
Toddler In Stroller Hit By Car In West Columbus 7 hr They cannot kill ... 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]