What's The Worst Prostitution Street in Columbus?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jon

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Sharon Peedurs wrote:
They're everywhere....can't even sit on your front porch these days.
I sit on my front porch all the time and have yet to see one. You must live in a bad part of town.
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Spook is right!
Columbus Education Association
929 East Broad Street Columbus, Ohio 43205

Ohio Education Association
225 East Broad Street

Ohio Federation of Teachers, AFT, AFL-CIO
1251 E. Broad Street
anonymous

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

The Capital building, Ohio house and senate

“I just knew this would happen”

Since: Mar 10

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

What do you mean by worst? The ugliest, E. Main St. The most, East Broad. The most expesive, the Capital building.
staci

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

Judged:

Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>
I live close to Central and Sullivant if that tells you anything. Would be nice to be able to not find used condoms, crack pipes and needles laying in my yard too.
You won't find used condoms, crack pipes and needles in your yard if you'll just start disposing of them in the trash can instead of dropping them in your yard when you're done with them.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

I think someone is looking to get laid and is trying to find out where to go to get a hooker.
hey now

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Staci, I'm sorry you've been getting "stiffed" lately by your customers, but I let you use my storage shed for your "business" and you didn't clean up in there, so I had to have some little punks from the southside come and burn it down b/c it was contaminated. But just because you don't get paid for not doing a job well done, does not give you the right to litter my yard with your work supplies. I can't allow you to sneak up on my porch early in the morning and after dark to service your customers any longer. If you show back up, I will have to call Vice on you again. Call down to the Health Dept. also, they called and said to tell you that your test results came back positive.
Put broken glass out for them.
sidekick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Difinitley Sullivant ave. Them ugly ass diseased infested zombies walk backwards down that street. I can't see HOW in HELL anyone would ever even talk to such a skank, let alone pay for whatever kind of mating you would call it. Both, prostitutes & John's should be open rifle season all year long with no toe tag limit.
Telgin

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Fill a 40oz. bottle with anti-freeze and set it out in your yard just before dusk. Simple yet effective.
reality

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

haha
staci

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Sharon Peedurs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Staci, I'm sorry you've been getting "stiffed" lately by your customers, but I let you use my storage shed for your "business" and you didn't clean up in there, so I had to have some little punks from the southside come and burn it down b/c it was contaminated. But just because you don't get paid for not doing a job well done, does not give you the right to litter my yard with your work supplies. I can't allow you to sneak up on my porch early in the morning and after dark to service your customers any longer. If you show back up, I will have to call Vice on you again. Call down to the Health Dept. also, they called and said to tell you that your test results came back positive.
C'mon we both know the real truth is every bum you service insists on wearing a double rubber and they all have to get high just to work up enough courage to look at you. After all, that's why your nickname is "Medusa" on the street.
curious

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Sharon Peedurs wrote:
They're everywhere....can't even sit on your front porch these days.
Do you have Maureen McCormick's written permission to use her image as your avatar?
Jan

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha

Never thought Marsha would be sharing.
Alice

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Jan wrote:
Marsha, Marsha, Marsha
Never thought Marsha would be sharing.
Actually it's spelled Marcia. Sherwood Schwartz had to make it difficult.
Im sure of this

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

What's the address at the State House?
Nacho Vato

Cambridge, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Who would touch street women to begin with? There's at least a little more classier form of prostitutes on Backpage.
MikeBrady

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

I like sharin' peedurs.
James king

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

They are all over 71 and 161 dublingranville , EVERY HOTEL HAS 7 HOOKERS ATLEAST IN THEM
WomenStrong

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Yall are some hoe's i'am not from ohio just looked after my mom in the hospital who was very sick, I 'am from quitman georgia ,a small own were everyone is raise to respect themselfs and the people around them Up here in ohio no respect no manners and just a bunch of loose ass women and men stds and hiv is everywere , how could someone really enjoyed be fucked everyday, you women in ohio need to learn some self respect, and men need to stop acting like little boys and just grown up please take that shit were i was born and raise you will come back a child of god knowing your body is his temple, cause they dont play that loose women and loud file mouth women and men down there and women up here can't cook worth shit.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
I sit on my front porch all the time and have yet to see one. You must live in a bad part of town.
same here Jon.

I see kids; and mom & dad walking dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 37 min UdintBuildThat 81
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pops 28,644
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 2 hr d pantz 52
Columbus Police Grow Concerned As Murder Rate C... 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 4
Will Obama Resign From Office? 4 hr Black Rhino 583
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Neutral Party 2,738
Music 6 hr PARIS COWBOY 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE