Hiring a Production Manager - Pressure Vessels in Columbus
Posted in the Columbus Forum
#1 Jan 21, 2014
Production Manager for new world class facility
The time for Natural Gas Vehicles in America has arrived.
Cutting edge World leader in lightweight CNG cylinders - Composites- is opening its new US state of the art production and development facility and needs an experienced Production Manager to lead the production of our US facility.
We need a Production Manager with a successful track record of overseeing Composites related manufacturing to oversee the production of CNG cylinder manufacturing as we aggressively expand our current product offerings for automotive, truck, bus and storage modules.
What you will do:
Manage the safe and efficient operations of the production process to achieve operational objectives and ensure sustainable profitable growth
Operational leader for all production personnel
Overseen the design, operation and maintenance of plant process, equipment and facilities. Manage all production activities including but not limited to: Capital Equipment Purchases, Production Scheduling, Team Building, Inventory Control, Shipping & Receiving, Quality Control, HR Issues, BOMs, Cost Reductions, Vendor Management, and Employee Issues.
Oversee the Design, development, and implementation of automated production processes for Type IV composite pressure vessels.
Oversee the existing batch processing and implement automated continuous solutions.
Plan, design, and work with the R & D Engineering and Quality Engineering in the development of production processes and related documentation.
Conduct training classes for shop operators and supervisors to understand new or revised product and process changes.
Location: Columbus, Ohio area
Travel: Able to travel to Europe on occasion
What we need from you:
- Experience of opening a new production facility
- Experienced preferred with data acquisition systems, Programming PLCs, and winding pattern program generation for Filament Winding Machines.
- At least 5 years management experience in a composite (or related) manufacturing environment/technology
- Experience reducing production costs, reducing lead times, overall cost savings.
- Experience with Quality standards such as QS9000 and ISO/TS 16949.
- In depth understanding of production administration functions including accounting, engineering and human resources.
- BS degree, preferably in Supply Chain, Manufacturing Operations, Business or Engineering
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Experience with PLC and DCS control schemes
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing
- Must reside in the US and willing to relocate to the Columbus, Ohio metro area.
- Must be able to travel internationally.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (US or Canadian Citizen or green card)
#2 Jan 21, 2014
For more information and to apply, please visit:
#3 Jan 21, 2014
Only a scammer would post that on Topix. How much are you going to fleece them for?
“Queen of my domain”
Since: May 10
#4 Jan 21, 2014
Look legit to me.
#5 Jan 21, 2014
So is this a straight-up money offer, or what kind of f cking perks are we talking about here?
“Queen of my domain”
Since: May 10
#6 Jan 21, 2014
It requires technical education in engineering, utilities, or manufacturing,, beej. If you have one, inquire...it's an executive management recruiting firm for technology in the utilities/engineering arenas.
#7 Jan 22, 2014
Haha, you just never stop sucking.
Add your comments below
|America Held Hostage Day 96||1 hr||MarkJ-||68|
|Keeping tabs on sex offenders | The Columbus Di... (Jan '10)||1 hr||Baykay||187|
|Columbus Nightclub Days,East Dallas,AAfter The ... (Mar '10)||1 hr||Dee||68|
|What Does Russia Have on Donald Trump?||1 hr||They cannot kill ...||36|
|Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment?||2 hr||Free Pizza 4U||69|
|Democracy is stronger than Bannon thought... ...||3 hr||poot||28|
|Trumps sons are costing taxpayers ...💰&...||3 hr||just saying||12|
Find what you want!
Search Columbus Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC