Since: Aug 12

United States

#1076 Mar 5, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
When is the last time a "Third Worlder" has shot up a public place?
Gun owners mostly don't prefer to live in a third world shitthole.

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1077 Mar 5, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>If you're going to lay that on Bush, you need to do the same for Gore re: family and poor grades as an undergrad and Kerry re: doing poorly as an undergrad.
Point being there's all KINDS of people who get into college not on their own merits.

Guess blacks aren't allowed in that party, no?

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1078 Mar 5, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Racism against whites, unlike in leftist academia and media, the phrase "only whites can be racist" doesn't fly here.
AWR is the bedrock of the modern left, it's about contempt for the culture and in some respects the very existence of the white conservative male.
Your long history of postings displays a variety of anti-white sentiments.
As Coleman Young said "The victim of racism is in a much better position to tell you whether or not you’re a racist than you are"
Not so fun having the identity politics angle taken up by whites.
That's what you idiots caused with your decades of multiculturalism and Great Society.
You hate the white identity, you hate white people.
The DCCC was lighting up twitter bashing "old white men".
I see what your side is doing, and I'm calling it out, because I defend my people.
Someone has to defend the small percentage of whites that are stupid. Thanks for volunteering.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#1079 Mar 5, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Point being there's all KINDS of people who get into college not on their own merits.
Guess blacks aren't allowed in that party, no?
Too many get in only to drop out because they weren't prepared, but Affirmative Action ruled otherwise.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1080 Mar 5, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has to defend the small percentage of whites that are stupid. Thanks for volunteering.
Keep wallowing in your self-hatred of your own people.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1081 Mar 5, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm quite sure your search string did not include Reader's plethora of past Topix monikers...:
Reader
FKA Reader
MES
ROFLMAO
LOL
Observer
Real Get Real
The Real Truth
Debunk Machine
Christian
Progressive Christian
Progressive Ohioan
Retired Social Worker
Joe Hill
Somebodys Mom
chaz
Loonie
traveller/travellor
nine lives
Bjorn from Minnesota
Not hijab
anti-Islam foolishness
anti-Muslim foolishness
non-Muslim foolishness
et al...
Well, in all fairness, Tran should search under each moniker. Don't you think, Tip?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1082 Mar 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wallowing in your self-hatred of your own people.
I hate stupid people too.

woof

“Hi-Yo Silver! Away!”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1085 Mar 6, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wallowing in your self-hatred of your own people.
I don't hate "my own people". I don't believe in white supremacy, I believe in everyone having an equal chance.

It's those like you who have every privilege in the world bellyaching constantly when others are thrown a small bone.

Grow the eff up.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#1087 Mar 7, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm quite sure your search string did not include Reader's plethora of past Topix monikers...:
Reader
FKA Reader
MES
ROFLMAO
LOL
Observer
Real Get Real
The Real Truth
Debunk Machine
Christian
Progressive Christian
Progressive Ohioan
Retired Social Worker
Joe Hill
Somebodys Mom
chaz
Loonie
traveller/travellor
nine lives
Bjorn from Minnesota
Not hijab
anti-Islam foolishness
anti-Muslim foolishness
non-Muslim foolishness
et al...
If true, here you go:
Progressive Ohioan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you like the Uncle Toms that have turned against their own kind.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1088 Mar 7, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate "my own people". I don't believe in white supremacy, I believe in everyone having an equal chance.
It's those like you who have every privilege in the world bellyaching constantly when others are thrown a small bone.
Grow the eff up.
everyone does have an equal chance.....some just deliver the goods.

above describes your hatred

yes....you must work to achieve goals; and just showing up is not enough to earn a thing.

when you learn that, your life will change.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1089 Mar 7, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
If true, here you go:
<quoted text>
Interesting, but no cigar.

I have used some of the names on your list, but not all.

And I ain't telling which are which.

However, I have consistently used FKA Reader since I went to that, and Reader consistently before the Dispatch debacle.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1090 Mar 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wallowing in your self-hatred of your own people.
Hey, they say that William Wallace is ten feet tall and can shoot lightning out of his arse! Is that true William??

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1091 Mar 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep wallowing in your self-hatred of your own people.
Whites sure need a stand-up guy like you to save them, huh! A white knight wearing blue face paint on a white horse named Ian, ain't that right, William. You're here to rescue their culture and preserve the great white way (whatever that is) and vanquish all those who dare demand equal protections under the law and their Constitutional rights.
You're the knight, in white linen!!! Bawhahaha!

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1092 Mar 7, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Too many get in only to drop out because they weren't prepared, but Affirmative Action ruled otherwise.
Google the reasoning for A.A., it has nothing to do with unqualified blacks, Bunker. Would A.A. put an unqualified black in air traffic controller position at a US airport? Hell no! And you know that! Stop the BS man.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#1093 Mar 7, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hey, they say that William Wallace is ten feet tall and can shoot lightning out of his arse! Is that true William??
that is better than a shotgun

how do I buy me a lightning shooter?

can you eat enough chili to shoot lightning?

I must have never eaten enough to get to that point. Did light a fart as a kid a few times.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1094 Mar 7, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Whites sure need a stand-up guy like you to save them, huh! A white knight wearing blue face paint on a white horse named Ian, ain't that right, William. You're here to rescue their culture and preserve the great white way (whatever that is) and vanquish all those who dare demand equal protections under the law and their Constitutional rights.
You're the knight, in white linen!!! Bawhahaha!
It passed "equal protection" long ago. "Affirmative Action" and "diversity" are what is correctly called "reverse discrimination". The continuous agenda of the left to reduce whites to a minority is another part of that.

It may make you feel happy that you can just slur me as KKK, to ignore the actual discussion, but the race card doesn't work anymore. Your just like those raving loons in Oberlin who freaked out over pranks and a woman wearing a blanket.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1095 Mar 7, 2013
Kemosahbe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate "my own people". I don't believe in white supremacy, I believe in everyone having an equal chance.
It's those like you who have every privilege in the world bellyaching constantly when others are thrown a small bone.
Grow the eff up.
That, is true patriotism and a belief in the Constitution! People like Adolf/Adif bytch about ten percent out of a hundred contracts set aside for 'minority' businesses and thinks that's unfair to white people!! He really would love to see blacks in slavery again. He feels that will make him more superior somehow, Hahaha! Poor little misquided soul.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1096 Mar 7, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It passed "equal protection" long ago. "Affirmative Action" and "diversity" are what is correctly called "reverse discrimination". The continuous agenda of the left to reduce whites to a minority is another part of that.
It may make you feel happy that you can just slur me as KKK, to ignore the actual discussion, but the race card doesn't work anymore. Your just like those raving loons in Oberlin who freaked out over pranks and a woman wearing a blanket.
Hugh III, says blacks are only 14% of the total US population! That would be a hell of a trick if they can turn whites into a minority here! Better trick than turning lead into gold!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1097 Mar 7, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Hugh III, says blacks are only 14% of the total US population! That would be a hell of a trick if they can turn whites into a minority here! Better trick than turning lead into gold!
You voted in the Democrats who unleashed Third World Immigration, thinking that if whitey is reduced to minority status, predicted in the 2040s, that you will get permanent left wing rule.

Of course, you morons never understood that civil war is the likely result.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#1098 Mar 7, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
everyone does have an equal chance.....some just deliver the goods.
above describes your hatred
yes....you must work to achieve goals; and just showing up is not enough to earn a thing.
when you learn that, your life will change.
Really? You honestly believe that I know. Coming from your background you never seen bigotry at the level of bank loans, mortgages, apartment rental, extra fees and cost added because of race, ect. You wouldn't know anything about that kind of an "equal chance" now would you?
Did you read what happened to Forrest Whittaker in a New York deli this week? The Oscar winner was accused and frisked in the deli because some stupid bigoted white employee took him to be a shop lifter! Would that have happened to Ben Aflect or Sean Penn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 min Neutral Party 4,977
COPS lives MATTER 15 min Neutral Party 230
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 19 min They cannot kill ... 10
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 20
Who do you side with in New York and why? 1 hr d pantz 28
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 2 hr Big Johnson 1
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 3 hr juan 3
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:50 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:50PM
Legal fights looming over Gordon suspension
NBC Sports 9:21 PM
Ten with Tafoya: Andrew Whitworth
ESPN 6:08 AM
Bengals, eyeing division title, take aim at flu
CBS Sports 6:30 AM
Browns' frustrations over Josh Gordon, Johnny Manziel growing
NBC Sports 6:52 AM
Report: Manziel's Friday night party led to players' Saturday tardies