Comments
561 - 580 of 1,148 Comments Last updated Apr 18, 2013
Barleycorn

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#572
Mar 2, 2013
 
Have you any clue who owns television stations and write script for sketch commedies??

Here's a hint...they are all Diversity people.

Diversity is a gigantic victim cult, and is the chosen public name of the organized majority of voters in the US and Israel.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#573
Mar 2, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you want to know about the children's home.
that the liberal cry baby neighbors closed it because of thug kids?
How do I know....because if you keep driving down the street you hit the river; and I live on that street.
Sorry, RS, unless WW lives with you in that house, your answer is wholly unresponsive.

You are not qualified to answer the question of why WW placed that comment.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#574
Mar 2, 2013
 
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, RS, unless WW lives with you in that house, your answer is wholly unresponsive.
You are not qualified to answer the question of why WW placed that comment.
You stated that you had worked with a Methodist-related organization in the past.
WW was merely assuming it was the Children's Home.
Follow your own exchanges.
It's not a great mystery.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#575
Mar 2, 2013
 
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that you had worked with a Methodist-related organization in the past.
WW was merely assuming it was the Children's Home.
Follow your own exchanges.
It's not a great mystery.
Well, given that she hid far from the bull's eye on that assumption--and the remark was posted completely without context--I assumed it had something to do with the conversation at hand. I took it to be a reminder of a lengthy exchange that I had on that topic.

Thought I had finally solved the mystery of what I had originally said/done to tick WW off.

Guess that one will remain a mystery.

Only now she has onee more thing to toss on the pile of ways I have done her wrong.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#576
Mar 2, 2013
 
^^^HIT far from the bull's eye^^^
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#577
Mar 2, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and that is why you are useless.
2 = 2= 9
no wrong answers?
all liberal answers are wrong
look how your God President acted when 1% of his spending is cut.
release criminals, fire school teachers, police, fireman
Obama is now union busting?
I still would like to know which criminals Obama released.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#578
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I still would like to know which criminals Obama released.
Well, when he walked into the white house both Bush and Cheney escaped freely on the way out.

Maybe that's what he's referring to.

woof

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#579
Mar 2, 2013
 
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when he walked into the white house both Bush and Cheney escaped freely on the way out.
Maybe that's what he's referring to.
woof
If LBJ could walk free, then why shouldn't Bush and Cheney?
Pam

Plain City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#580
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are the ultimate hypocrites in this.
They would not dare to offend Muslims because they fear they would be killed in response such as the 19 people killed in the Scandinavian Cartoon Controversy or the murderous Major Hassan who the cowardly Obama will not prosecute.
Liberals know that Christians generally exercise mercy, so they have no problem bashing them with Satanic glee.
That's right Oliver. Liberals are liars and cowards. They hate Jerry Sandusky when he is one of their own, a closet homosexual who preys on young boys.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#581
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, given that she hid far from the bull's eye on that assumption--and the remark was posted completely without context--I assumed it had something to do with the conversation at hand. I took it to be a reminder of a lengthy exchange that I had on that topic.
Thought I had finally solved the mystery of what I had originally said/done to tick WW off.
Guess that one will remain a mystery.
Only now she has onee more thing to toss on the pile of ways I have done her wrong.
Stop whining over something YOU are responsible for. Moreover, here's how conversations go in real life:

Jane: "I worked (had dealings with) a local youth facility sponsored by the Methodist church."

Mary: "Oh, really? Was that the youth home in Worthington? I've donated there in the past because my brother-in-law is a Methodist pastor and we helped them out regularly."

GROW UP, READER. GROW THE EFF UP. Only in your warped mind would you turn it into an attack toward you. I explained that, indeed, I had donated in the past and for the record I do, indeed, have a member of clergy in my family. How sad you that feel that someone is always out to get you.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#582
Mar 2, 2013
 
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#583
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that you had worked with a Methodist-related organization in the past.
WW was merely assuming it was the Children's Home.
Follow your own exchanges.
It's not a great mystery.
I know! And she won't let it go - like a bulldog. She makes up a lot of crap about me and then whines about how I'M the one attacking HER? Nothing could be more illogical or nonsensical. Thanks for posting.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#584
Mar 2, 2013
 
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, RS, unless WW lives with you in that house, your answer is wholly unresponsive.
You are not qualified to answer the question of why WW placed that comment.
Wrong. Clearly, he knows more about the situation than I do.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#585
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, he knows more about the situation than I do.
While this generally wouldn't be a tall order, I'm not quite sure RS is suited to place in a contest of wits, regardless of the rather modest competition.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#586
Mar 2, 2013
 
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining over something YOU are responsible for. Moreover, here's how conversations go in real life:
Jane: "I worked (had dealings with) a local youth facility sponsored by the Methodist church."
Mary: "Oh, really? Was that the youth home in Worthington? I've donated there in the past because my brother-in-law is a Methodist pastor and we helped them out regularly."
GROW UP, READER. GROW THE EFF UP. Only in your warped mind would you turn it into an attack toward you. I explained that, indeed, I had donated in the past and for the record I do, indeed, have a member of clergy in my family. How sad you that feel that someone is always out to get you.
She'll never lose that mindset because it's what she does herself. It's the same thing as liars always assume everything anyone else says is a lie.
My boss has chided me more than once,'you don't lie and you assume everyone else is telling you the truth.'

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#587
Mar 2, 2013
 
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
While this generally wouldn't be a tall order, I'm not quite sure RS is suited to place in a contest of wits, regardless of the rather modest competition.
Shut up, Tran. It was so nice when you weren't around. You must be in heaven having yourself, Reader and Che on the same thread. Birds of a feather and all that.....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#588
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I still would like to know which criminals Obama released.
I would like to know why someone has not instuitionalized you.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#589
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, Tran. It was so nice when you weren't around. You must be in heaven having yourself, Reader and Che on the same thread. Birds of a feather and all that.....
Isn't this a public forum?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#590
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know why someone has not instuitionalized you.
Because I am an independent, self sufficient adult. Pretty simple.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#591
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this a public forum?
You are the one who just criticized another poster for responding to a post of yours which you directed toward another. I would ask the same of you - isn't this a public forum?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 44 min Go Blue Forever 2,906
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,344
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 52 min Pope Che Reagan Christ I 47
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Logan 829
Colorado unveils Obamacare tax to boost struggl... 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
Michael Moore, movie-making critic of capitalis... 8 hr They cannot kill a Spook 2
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 9 hr Duke for Mayor 8
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••