Parasites in Municipal Court

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#1 Feb 22, 2013
I was sitting in Municipal Court this morning with one of my clients on a very minor matter. They had a busy morning.

My client and I started talking about the entire infrastructure they have for law enforcement and the Court system and we started counting what I labeled "parasites" (lawyers, police, prosecutors, court employees, judges, stenographer, etc.) just for fun.

We came up with 72 parasites +/-(myself included) during our three hours sitting there. It looked like there were more parasites streaming in and out of there than there were defendants!

Now lets say each of them makes an average of $70,000 a year to be hanging out there for a three hour period (many cops were there for the duration). I came up with about a $7,200 cost in personnel alone for that morning.
hey now now

Columbus, OH

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Back around 1999 there was a complaint down there that too many prosecutors were developing cancer, and that as such the building was 'sick'. Based on what I saw however, it was the people who worked in that sewer who were 'sick', sick with perverted power derived from the perverted state.
Gypsy Woman

Columbus, OH

#3 Feb 24, 2013
hey now now wrote:
Back around 1999 there was a complaint down there that too many prosecutors were developing cancer, and that as such the building was 'sick'. Based on what I saw however, it was the people who worked in that sewer who were 'sick', sick with perverted power derived from the perverted state.
I heard that place had a dark curse put on it(the new building to)by an angry Gypsy woman.I've heard guilt can also give a prosecutor cancer.When a person condems another they had better be clean themselves.
Gypsy Woman

Columbus, OH

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Gypsy Woman wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that place had a dark curse put on it(the new building to)by an angry Gypsy woman.I've heard guilt can also give a prosecutor cancer.When a person condems another they had better be clean themselves.
That's just the rules of the road.
Spookhere F trolls

Detroit, MI

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
I was sitting in Municipal Court this morning with one of my clients on a very minor matter. They had a busy morning.
My client and I started talking about the entire infrastructure they have for law enforcement and the Court system and we started counting what I labeled "parasites" (lawyers, police, prosecutors, court employees, judges, stenographer, etc.) just for fun.
We came up with 72 parasites +/-(myself included) during our three hours sitting there. It looked like there were more parasites streaming in and out of there than there were defendants!
Now lets say each of them makes an average of $70,000 a year to be hanging out there for a three hour period (many cops were there for the duration). I came up with about a $7,200 cost in personnel alone for that morning.
You should count everyone in Halen Hales court twice since you did not see the drug.dealers and bartenders that are behind the curtain.
Gypsy Woman

Columbus, OH

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
You should count everyone in Halen Hales court twice since you did not see the drug.dealers and bartenders that are behind the curtain.
They will get their place in line(if they deserve it...court system).Within the next year you will see an unprecidented amount of courthouse workers get their walking papers and more.Watch the news,And remember what I told you.That's all I have to say.
Gypsy Woman

Columbus, OH

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
You should count everyone in Halen Hales court twice since you did not see the drug.dealers and bartenders that are behind the curtain.
I don't care for people behind the curtain-I always heard 'shit rolls downhill'so that takes care of itself.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#8 Feb 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
I was sitting in Municipal Court this morning with one of my clients on a very minor matter. They had a busy morning.
My client and I started talking about the entire infrastructure they have for law enforcement and the Court system and we started counting what I labeled "parasites" (lawyers, police, prosecutors, court employees, judges, stenographer, etc.) just for fun.
We came up with 72 parasites +/-(myself included) during our three hours sitting there. It looked like there were more parasites streaming in and out of there than there were defendants!
Now lets say each of them makes an average of $70,000 a year to be hanging out there for a three hour period (many cops were there for the duration). I came up with about a $7,200 cost in personnel alone for that morning.
They have a leech covering every corner, don't they? And for who? A bunch of low-lifes beating them at their own game and/or a business in fining stupidity with no lesson learned.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#9 Feb 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
I was sitting in Municipal Court this morning with one of my clients on a very minor matter. They had a busy morning.
BTW, How minor was the matter? Not as petty as too many items in a grocery line i hope.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#10 Feb 24, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, How minor was the matter? Not as petty as too many items in a grocery line i hope.
Expungement.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Expungement.
That seems to be an everyday act in the U.S.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Expungement.
I've never been in the new court house, although i went with a co-worker in the older one a few months ago. It was a zoo. I thought it was ridiculous how they had the glass and sign-in process. I couldn't hear a damn thing the speaker was saying, nor did anyone have any respect for the situation they were in. I would go "ape shit" if i had to work there everyday. LOL (NO bigotry intended).
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#13 Feb 24, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been in the new court house, although i went with a co-worker in the older one a few months ago. It was a zoo. I thought it was ridiculous how they had the glass and sign-in process. I couldn't hear a damn thing the speaker was saying, nor did anyone have any respect for the situation they were in. I would go "ape shit" if i had to work there everyday. LOL (NO bigotry intended).
Arraignments ... 4D - That's the first place people go when they get arrested. The glass is to protect people out in the gallery.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#14 Feb 25, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Arraignments ... 4D - That's the first place people go when they get arrested. The glass is to protect people out in the gallery.
Yep, that's the room.
The last time I was on that floor was around '98. I don't even think they had the metal detectors at entrance. The court cases took a little more time, and were looked at with more thought. Now it seems to be a pay this and get out of my face business. Unless, it's your 10th or so offense.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#15 Feb 25, 2013
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that's the room.
The last time I was on that floor was around '98. I don't even think they had the metal detectors at entrance. The court cases took a little more time, and were looked at with more thought. Now it seems to be a pay this and get out of my face business. Unless, it's your 10th or so offense.
Most of Municipal Court is kind of like grade school detention. Felonies are mostly handled in the new building in Common Pleas. But your first stop after being arrested is getting arraigned in Municipal Court first, then they shoot you over into the Common Pleas system if the crime is a felony.

Most of the time you're not going to get arrested and have to go through that show unless it's a serious charge. I don't practice there much, but I think the higher security is there because that is the only courtroom in that building that actually deals with very dangerous people.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#16 Feb 25, 2013
Thinking about it, that court house is so casual whether or not there's an actual danger it makes sense to keep people from milling around the courtroom since on the other side of that glass are a lot of dangerous, cornered animals.
sidekick

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 25, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
Thinking about it, that court house is so casual whether or not there's an actual danger it makes sense to keep people from milling around the courtroom since on the other side of that glass are a lot of dangerous, cornered animals.
It helps with the odor also.
As far as i've heard, Columbus has the most cases out of any Ohio city. We even beat some well known cities in other states too. Columbus--The Capital, right?...of Punishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 2 min Duke for Mayor 252
Was the "War On Christmas" cancelled this year? 17 min Pope Che Reagan C... 3
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 19 min Blemhein LMAO 292
Public Flogging 24 min Readers husband 10
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 35 min entertain us 3
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 40 min Reality Speaks 12
MixedRelation.com The best and largest commun... 41 min entertain us 11
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 48 min entertain us 19
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:09 pm PST

NBC Sports12:09PM
Rivera: Newton 'probably' will start vs. Browns - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:40 PM
George Iloka: We can't do what we did last week and apply it to Peyton Manning
NBC Sports 1:09 PM
A.J. Green out sick on Thursday
NBC Sports 1:42 PM
Browns face extremely long odds to make playoffs - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:01 PM
Johnny Manziel: 'Last week is in the past'