Campaign ad watch: Danny O'Connor bas...

Campaign ad watch: Danny O'Connor bashes Troy Balderson for backing 2017 tax cuts

There are 2 comments on the The Columbus Dispatch story from Oct 3, 2018, titled Campaign ad watch: Danny O'Connor bashes Troy Balderson for backing 2017 tax cuts. In it, The Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Franklin County Recorder Danny O'Connor, who is challenging Republican Troy Balderson for his central Ohio congressional district, is up with a new ad today critical of Balderson. The 30second spot, airing on Columbus and Zanesville broadcast as well as district-wide cable, paints Balderson as beholden to big corporations and bashes him for supporting the Republican tax law that passed earlier this year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Columbus Dispatch.

They cannot kill a spook

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2018
Danny O'Connor like all communists love to steal other peoples money under the guise of government.
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#3 Oct 4, 2018
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
Danny O'Connor like all communists love to steal other peoples money under the guise of government.
I read headline and cracked up laughing.

Taxes need cut even further, and spending slashed.

Government employees need halved at all levels.( Federal, State, and City)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM to slash jobs and production in OHIO ! 47 min AuntGracie 203
News Ohio officials call for action on unserved arre... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6
Donald Trump 2 hr White Fangs 1,109
Drop a word add a word 3 hr Escondito 45
migrant caravan horde try to force there way in... 3 hr Escondito 22
Fun Fact 3 hr Enter Username 42
Body count rises from the War on Christmas 7 hr They cannot kill ... 31
What Did Trump Know and When Did He Know It? 11 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 111

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages