Black people hate Trader Joes

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#65 Feb 7, 2014
State, city to offer free HIV testing to push African American awareness
Friday is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day; Maryland has high rate of HIV diagnoses

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/gay-in-m...

By Kevin Rector, The Baltimore Sun

4:48 p.m. EST, February 6, 2014

A broad coalition of government agencies and non-profit organizations will be offering free HIV testing in Baltimore on Friday — which is National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Day.

The events and the national initiative are efforts "to encourage African Americans to get educated, get tested, get involved, and get treated for HIV/AIDS," according to the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, which is helping to host the events.

“HIV education and testing are key, and adherence to HIV medications helps to prevent the spread of HIV to others,” said Dr. Laura Herrera, the state's deputy secretary for public health services, in a statement.

According to national statistics, more than 1.1 million people are living with HIV in the United States, and Maryland ranks fourth among all states for the highest diagnosis rate.(Maryland's rate is 36.4 diagnoses per 100,000 people.)

While HIV affects all demographics and age groups, African Americans make up a disproportionate number of Marylanders with HIV, officials said.

Heterosexual African American women make up 18.8 percent of Marylanders with diagnosed HIV. They are closely followed by African American men who have sex with other men, who represent 18.4 percent of Marylanders with diagnosed HIV, and African American men who are intravenous drug users, who represent 17.3 percent, state officials said.

Baltimore health officials have also reported a disproportionate number of HIV infections among African American city residents.

In 2011, when African Americans represented about 62 percent of the city's population, they accounted for 85 percent of all identified HIV cases (10,200) and 81.4 percent of newly diagnosed cases (340).

Overall, new HIV cases in the city dropped by 24 percent between 2009 and 2011, but increased among the African American community by 1.5 percent, city officials said.

Black youth represents 57 percent of all new HIV infections among the 13 to 24 age range.

State health officials said many factors contribute to HIV infection, including "failure to use condoms, being too intoxicated by alcohol and drugs to make wise decisions, having multiple sex partners, sharing HIV infected IV drug needles, and engaging in sex for drugs or money.”

To honor the national awareness day, the health department's Infectious Disease Bureau is partnering with the organization Sisters Together and Reaching (STAR) to host a "Marathon Testing Event" from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Friday at 901 N. Milton Avenue in Baltimore, on the third floor.

The state health department is also partnering with the Baltimore City Health Department and Total Health Care to offer HIV and syphilis testing from 1:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the first floor atrium of Mondawmin Mall, 2401 Liberty Heights Avenue.

There will also be free blood pressure screenings and insurance information, as well as guest speakers, educational exhibits, entertainment and giveaways.

Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/gay-in-m...
Poop Cheap Ragin Cracker

Columbus, OH

#66 Feb 7, 2014
I need to get to Baltimore. Fast.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#67 Feb 7, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>MS is also the blackest state in the union

DC is blacker than MS

http://www.hubariatrics.com/files/ObesityinDC...

Even in the part of America with the most liberal, wealthy whites, DC's blacks are still proving every negative stereotype.
Mississippi Blackest state in the union...DC. Negative stereotype...

You may exit to the left. Thanks for coming...

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#68 Feb 7, 2014
Poop Cheap Ragin Cracker wrote:
I need to get to Baltimore. Fast.
Are you ready, boots?
Start walking

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#69 Feb 7, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Mississippi Blackest state in the union...DC. Negative stereotype...
You may exit to the left. Thanks for coming...
I proved you wrong.

Blame your own people, not YT.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#70 Feb 7, 2014
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
There's one near me and it's bushier than ever.....all walks of life shop there.
It's also not cheap!
And that's one of the reasons those activists protested against it. The deal was supposed to include "affordable housing" and employment for the residents who live in that community. Gentrification is at hand. If you don't know what that means, Google it.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#71 Feb 7, 2014
I believe it was the residents of either Westerville or Dublin who protested a Walmart building project. What about that?

Ivy League-ISIS

#72 Feb 7, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>And that's one of the reasons those activists protested against it. The deal was supposed to include "affordable housing" and employment for the residents who live in that community. Gentrification is at hand. If you don't know what that means, Google it.
Gentrification for idiots:

White people increase property vales

Black people decrease them

Ivy League-ISIS

#73 Feb 7, 2014
*values

Brooklyn, New York

#76 Feb 7, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>I proved you wrong.

Blame your own people, not YT.
You proved nothing. A few scatter brained words strung together with no valid information is not proof of anything but your blithering douche baggery.

If that's your idea of proof, then you nailed it.

Brooklyn, New York

#77 Feb 7, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>MS is also the blackest state in the union

DC is blacker than MS

http://www.hubariatrics.com/files/ObesityinDC...

Even in the part of America with the most liberal, wealthy whites, DC's blacks are still proving every negative stereotype.
By the way...How does obese black people give you yet another complex?

Brooklyn, New York

#78 Feb 7, 2014
I just had to step back and look at this topic for a sec...

Black people hate Trader Joes.

LOL! Who fkn cares?
Poop Cheap Ragin Cracker

United States

#79 Feb 7, 2014
White people hate Church's Fried Chicken. White trash eat at Col. Sanders. I hate watermelon but will eat it this month to celebrate Black History. I will send a valentine to Obama, too.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#80 Feb 7, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way...How does obese black people give you yet another complex?
Obese black people have no self control? It would be their problem or your problem! Could also be lack of knowledge just to mention a few reasons.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#81 Feb 7, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
I just had to step back and look at this topic for a sec...
Black people hate Trader Joes.
LOL! Who fkn cares?
Obviously, you do!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#82 Feb 7, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
Blacks must progress or be left behind even more than they currently are, it is called progress and too many ghetto style Blacks continue to act like hunter gatherers rather than citizens of a modern nation.
Unfortunately "progress" to some means maintaining or increasing one's victimhood status.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#83 Feb 7, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You proved nothing. A few scatter brained words strung together with no valid information is not proof of anything but your blithering douche baggery.
If that's your idea of proof, then you nailed it.
Your angry, mush-mouthed posts are a source of amusement, boy. You're a credit to that 80% of your race that amounts to nothing...or less.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#84 Feb 7, 2014
wiseAfricanAmerican wrote:
I believe it was the residents of either Westerville or Dublin who protested a Walmart building project. What about that?
What the hell? You are twit....
woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#85 Feb 7, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready, boot?
Start walking
I would but I have jock itch and groin chafing. Ouch!

woof
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Taylor, MI

#86 Feb 7, 2014
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Gentrification for idiots:
White people increase property vales
Black people decrease them
You betcha YT increase property values!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make America Great Again 40 min Pale Rider 379
Trump TOUR 4 hr Pale Rider 15
Religion in our schools..... 6 hr Atheist 109
News One critical after shooting in South Linden 6 hr TheTruthIs 1
Trumpeters crying in their leader's failed pro... 7 hr BizzyBee 7
Save Your money for Trumps security 7 hr BizzyBee 5
News Columbus part of lawsuit accusing Fannie Mae of... 8 hr GrowUp 2
Lesbifriends: Corporate Success 11 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 35

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web