b) Anti White Racism
c) War.

I GET TO VOTE!
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#24 Feb 6, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that question eliminates you from voting, and everyone in the mutt pack of fools.
good idea?
PS: can you answer your own question?
if so.....prove it.
Aww. How cute. Walter is trying to ask for help.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#25 Feb 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
a) Texas
b) Anti White Racism
c) War.
I GET TO VOTE!
you will vote absentee.

absent of brainwaves.

absent of significant other.

absent of friends.

absent of income.

absent of morals.

absent faith.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#26 Feb 6, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
PS: can you answer your own question?
if so.....prove it.
Yes, I can. I learnt my gazzintas decades ago from watching Jethro Bodine on Beverly Hillbillies.

You on the other hand, still haven't figured it out.

woof
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#27 Feb 6, 2014
Blacks make horrible nutrition choices which is why they have horrific high infant mortality rates in this city that are as high as those in Somalia, Sudan or Haiti.

Absolutely disgusting and all due to Black laziness, gluttony and complete lack of self discipline, self control and taking responsibility for anything that goes wrong. They can always "blame whitey" and be supported by the likes of Obama, Coleman and posters like the bitter Black Rhino.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#28 Feb 6, 2014
If you watch the food choices of Blacks vs. Hispanics, those of Hispanics are far more healthy with fresh vegetables and raw foods.

Ghetto Blacks always choose sugary drinks, tons of red meat, chips which is why Ghetto Blacks lead our nation in obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes and infant mortality despite government throwing money at Blacks through the WIC, food stamp and Section 8 programs.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#29 Feb 6, 2014
I shop at TJ and Earthfare.

Uh oh. There goes your bullshit theory.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#30 Feb 6, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
I eat ribs and kimchee.

I have no idea what that means.

woof
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#31 Feb 6, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
You do not speak for the majority of ghetto Blacks, nearly all of whom statistically choose food items with extremely poor nutrition (sugary drinks, red meat with high fat content, high salt content) and as a result lead the nation and the world in obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes.

Brooklyn, New York

#32 Feb 6, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>I eat ribs and kimchee.

I have no idea what that means.

woof
Having extra chromosomes is NOT a good thing.

Brooklyn, New York

#33 Feb 6, 2014
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>You do not speak for the majority of ghetto Blacks, nearly all of whom statistically choose food items with extremely poor nutrition (sugary drinks, red meat with high fat content, high salt content) and as a result lead the nation and the world in obesity, high blood pressure and diabetes.
I think you're right. I've never seen obese white people or whites that eat bad foods. There is no way the fattest cities in America include white people in their stats...You've cracked the code, Oliver!!! There is surely some kind of smart white guy award in your future.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#35 Feb 6, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
a) Texas
b) Anti White Racism
c) War.
I GET TO VOTE!
Better yet, you can be admitted to a psychiatric ward!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#36 Feb 6, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're right. I've never seen obese white people or whites that eat bad foods. There is no way the fattest cities in America include white people in their stats...You've cracked the code, Oliver!!! There is surely some kind of smart white guy award in your future.
I think you need to call them ASAP!

US Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Minority Health
1-800-444-6472

Obesity and African Americans

African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese compared to other groups in the U.S. About four out of five African American women are overweight or obese.
In 2011, African Americans were 1.5 times as likely to be obese as Non- Hispanic Whites.
In 2011, African American women were 80% more likely to be obese than Non-Hispanic White women.
In 2007-2010, African American girls were 80% more likely to be overweight than Non-Hispanic White girls.

Age-adjusted percentage of persons 20 years of age and over who are overweight or obese, 2007-2010.(Persons are considered overweight if they have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or greater.) National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES)

Non-Hispanic Black

Non-Hispanic White

Non-Hispanic Black/ Non-Hispanic White Ratio

Men

Women

Source: CDC, 2013. Health United States, 2012. Table 68.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus12.pdf [PDF | 9.64MB]

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#37 Feb 6, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, you need to call them!

1-800-444-6472

Again, Office of Minority Health

Diabetes and African Americans

African Americans are twice as likely to be diagnosed with diabetes as non-Hispanic whites. In addition, they are more likely to suffer complications from diabetes, such as end-stage renal disease and lower extremity amputations. Although African Americans have the same or lower rate of high cholesterol as their non-Hispanic white counterparts, they are more likely to have high blood pressure.

African American adults are twice as likely than non-Hispanic white adults to have been diagnosed with diabetes by a physician.
In 2008, African American men were 2.7 times as likely to start treatment for end-stage renal disease related to diabetes, as compared to non-Hispanic white men.
In 2008, diabetic African Americans were 1.7 times as likely as diabetic Whites to be hospitalized.
In 2009, African Americans were 2.2 times as likely as non-Hispanic Whites to die from diabetes.

Although African American adults are 40% more likely to have high blood pressure, they are 10% less likely than their non-Hispanic White counterparts to have their blood pressure under control.

In 2009, African Americans were 30% more likely to die from heart disease, as compared to non-Hispanic white men.
African American women are 1.6 times as likely as non-Hispanic whites to have high blood pressure.

African American adults are 60 percent more likely to have a stroke than their White adult counterparts. Further, men are 60% more likely to die from a stroke than their White adult counterparts. Analysis from a CDC health interview survey also reveals that African American stroke survivors are more likely to become disabled and have difficulty with activities of daily living than their non-Hispanic White counterparts.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#38 Feb 6, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you need to call them ASAP!
US Department of Health and Human Services
Office of Minority Health
1-800-444-6472
Obesity and African Americans
African American women have the highest rates of being overweight or obese compared to other groups in the U.S. About four out of five African American women are overweight or obese.
In 2011, African Americans were 1.5 times as likely to be obese as Non- Hispanic Whites.
In 2011, African American women were 80% more likely to be obese than Non-Hispanic White women.
In 2007-2010, African American girls were 80% more likely to be overweight than Non-Hispanic White girls.
Age-adjusted percentage of persons 20 years of age and over who are overweight or obese, 2007-2010.(Persons are considered overweight if they have a Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 or greater.) National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES)
Non-Hispanic Black
Non-Hispanic White
Non-Hispanic Black/ Non-Hispanic White Ratio
Men
Women
Source: CDC, 2013. Health United States, 2012. Table 68.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/hus/hus12.pdf [PDF | 9.64MB]
Fantastic post, Zoe. Not even Black Rhino can deny there is a huge problem in his community that he chooses to ignore like an ostrich because he will never place any accountability or responsibility on his fellow Blacks no matter how many die as a result of their horrendous nutrition.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#39 Feb 6, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You better call, the previously cited issues could lead to this:

Erectile Dysfunction (ED)

Sometimes men have trouble talking about sexual issues with their doctor. But if you and your partner are struggling with erectile dysfunction (ED), it's important to seek help. Remind him that ED is a medical problem that can be treated.

A treatment for ED will depend on what's causing it. Don't assume it's just part of the normal aging process. That's usually not the case.

Specific causes may include:

High blood pressure and high cholesterol
Diabetes-related injuries to blood vessels and nerves
Alcohol and drug abuse
Reactions to prescription drugs, including antidepressants
Unhealthy habits like smoking, overeating and inactivity
Spinal cord injury
Treatments for prostate cancer
Diseases that affect the nerves, like multiple sclerosis
Reduced levels of testosterone (rare)
Depression and anxiety

Your partner's doctor can offer a number of treatments for ED. You can decide together which treatment fits you best as a couple, which may include:

Lifestyle changes. Exercising, quitting smoking, losing weight and decreasing alcohol use may help to alleviate ED.
Counseling. In addition to treating the physical cause, counseling can help couples handle the emotional stress of ED.
Medication. Prescription drugs that increase the blood flow to the penis to facilitate an erection may be an option for treating the physical cause of ED.
Other treatment options. Injections, vacuum devices or penile implants may help men when other options fail.

Brooklyn, New York

#40 Feb 6, 2014
Let me know when the cut and paste parade is over...

Fkn hilarious.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#41 Feb 6, 2014
Black Rhino wrote:
Let me know when the cut and paste parade is over...
Fkn hilarious.
There you go again...lying and denying when the evidence is right in front of you. Is that the Democrat in you or the black in you?
You're right down there with Wide Loader as the punching bag of the forum.

Brooklyn, New York

#42 Feb 6, 2014
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, you need to call them!

1-800-444-6472

Again, Office of Minority Health

Diabetes and African Americans

African Americans are twice as likely to be diagnosed with diabetes as non-Hispanic whites. In addition, they are more likely to suffer complications from diabetes, such as end-stage renal disease and lower extremity amputations. Although African Americans have the same or lower rate of high cholesterol as their non-Hispanic white counterparts, they are more likely to have high blood pressure.

African American adults are twice as likely than non-Hispanic white adults to have been diagnosed with diabetes by a physician.
In 2008, African American men were 2.7 times as likely to start treatment for end-stage renal disease related to diabetes, as compared to non-Hispanic white men.
In 2008, diabetic African Americans were 1.7 times as likely as diabetic Whites to be hospitalized.
In 2009, African Americans were 2.2 times as likely as non-Hispanic Whites to die from diabetes.

Although African American adults are 40% more likely to have high blood pressure, they are 10% less likely than their non-Hispanic White counterparts to have their blood pressure under control.

In 2009, African Americans were 30% more likely to die from heart disease, as compared to non-Hispanic white men.
African American women are 1.6 times as likely as non-Hispanic whites to have high blood pressure.

African American adults are 60 percent more likely to have a stroke than their White adult counterparts. Further, men are 60% more likely to die from a stroke than their White adult counterparts. Analysis from a CDC health interview survey also reveals that African American stroke survivors are more likely to become disabled and have difficulty with activities of daily living than their non-Hispanic White counterparts.
Right.

Now, the difference statistically between non Hispanic whites and "regular" whites, Asian pacific whites and middle eastern whites...Then add it up again.

LOL!!!!!

Gotta love the imbecile cut and paster that doesn't know how to decipher the percentages with the classifications, yet plasters the information all over.

I'll wait.

Brooklyn, New York

#43 Feb 6, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again...lying and denying when the evidence is right in front of you. Is that the Democrat in you or the black in you?
You're right down there with Wide Loader as the punching bag of the forum.
LOL!!!! Have a seat, dipshit. Read my other post, college graduate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 11 min Neutral Party 4,789
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 17 min TonyD2 77
chanukah hanukkah day 2 20 min They cannot kill ... 22
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 23 min TonyD2 466
Censoring Male. 30 min Catman Dave 12
College football | Tom Herman introduced as Hou... 1 hr hey now hey now 1
High schools: Harvest prep is slapped by OHSAA ... (May '11) 2 hr Michael 194
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 3 hr Duke for Mayor 279
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 6 hr Big Papa Tea 333
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 12 hr White cop 27
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web