Republicans split on Obama's entitlem...

Republicans split on Obama's entitlement reform

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#1 Apr 12, 2013
http://thehill.com/homenews/house/293421-hous...

About time, we finally got the kenyan to cut entitlement and this fake RINO from Oregon wants to criticize the plan praised by both Boehner and Cantor? Why does he want to defend those leechers?
Mayor Coleman

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Apr 12, 2013
That's crazy, we need social security to make sure senior citizens are taken care of during their retirement years. They paid for it and they deserve every penny!

Republicans are splitting right now because Obama made a move they didn't expect, they thought he was bluffing. So they have to please the tea party extremists or lose the seniors' votes in 2014.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Nonsense! Just because they paid for the retirement doesn't mean they are guaranteed to get them back! Ask any private sector people about their 401K and same ways about government workers they should not have full pensions when there is no more money in the funds!

You liberals make me sick!
hey now

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
Nonsense! Just because they paid for the retirement doesn't mean they are guaranteed to get them back! Ask any private sector people about their 401K and same ways about government workers they should not have full pensions when there is no more money in the funds!
You liberals make me sick!
you're an tool

Since: Dec 11

Dayton, OH

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Mr. Coleman, your delusion is showing.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#6 Apr 12, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
http://thehill.com/homenews/ho use/293421-house-gop-campaign- chairman-under-fire-from-his-o wn-party
About time, we finally got the kenyan to cut entitlement and this fake RINO from Oregon wants to criticize the plan praised by both Boehner and Cantor? Why does he want to defend those leechers?
Where do dumbasses like you get off calling these programs entitlements? This money comes from workers' paychecks and employer contributions. The federal government is supposedly holding it in escrow for workers' retirement, not raiding the funds.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#7 Apr 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do dumbasses like you get off calling these programs entitlements? This money comes from workers' paychecks and employer contributions. The federal government is supposedly holding it in escrow for workers' retirement, not raiding the funds.
You're obviously a freeloading liberal who wants everything handed to you and not earn a f.ucking dime for your life. I have seen these lazy workers work for 20 years and then retired at age 55 and milk all their SS checks for the next 50 years! What do you call that if not entitlements huh? Ponzi scheme? Yea that sounds more like it.

You're just like the rest of them fake RINO who talk a good talk about solving the debt and in action you want to grow our government to continue to tax and spend, or you just a liberal. Smh

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously a freeloading liberal who wants everything handed to you and not earn a f.ucking dime for your life. I have seen these lazy workers work for 20 years and then retired at age 55 and milk all their SS checks for the next 50 years! What do you call that if not entitlements huh? Ponzi scheme? Yea that sounds more like it.
You're just like the rest of them fake RINO who talk a good talk about solving the debt and in action you want to grow our government to continue to tax and spend, or you just a liberal. Smh
If you could see my work record, which is none of your business, you'd see that I've worked more years earned much more than you ever will in your lifetime. I sure as hell didn't retire and sit on my laurels. Your parents should cut off your internet access for being a twit.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#9 Apr 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could see my work record, which is none of your business, you'd see that I've worked more years earned much more than you ever will in your lifetime. I sure as hell didn't retire and sit on my laurels. Your parents should cut off your internet access for being a twit.
I can see your work record no more than a 60K a year and oooooooh what a chunk of change! And that's quite a prophecy you made that somehow you made more than me in the future, did you ride a time machine? No that was a f.cuking dryer you rode into old man.

You still milk more than you earned, plus all the freebies you got from Uncle Sam like the Earned Income Credit and Mortgage Interest Deduction and Child Credit. Are you going cough it up, I don't think so.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#10 Apr 13, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>
you're an tool
Nice grammar, "an" tool lol.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Apr 13, 2013
Shanikwah wrote:
Mr. Coleman, your delusion is showing.
Of course he is delusional he thinks money grows from a tree and give the seniors more money for their votes!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#12 Apr 13, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see your work record no more than a 60K a year and oooooooh what a chunk of change! And that's quite a prophecy you made that somehow you made more than me in the future, did you ride a time machine? No that was a f.cuking dryer you rode into old man.
You still milk more than you earned, plus all the freebies you got from Uncle Sam like the Earned Income Credit and Mortgage Interest Deduction and Child Credit. Are you going cough it up, I don't think so.
You decline taking your tax breaks?

The regime thanks you for being an idiot

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Albakoikee

#13 Apr 13, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never claimed the earned income credit, tool, and you never will either. You can't start a family while living in your parents' basement. I'll give you a small hint as to what my income was last year. You're about 20k short on your estimate. Here's my agenda for the rest of the day.
1: Ignore your ravings. &#8730;
Come on ThunderChild

Columbiana, OH

#14 Apr 13, 2013
President Obama has not learned the most important issue when it comes to republicans.
You CAN NOT negotiate with a rabid dog.

Ivy League-ISIS

#15 Apr 13, 2013
Come on ThunderChild wrote:
President Obama has not learned the most important issue when it comes to republicans.
You CAN NOT negotiate with a rabid dog.
You must be part of the Ed Show audience that approved of drone strikes on US soil.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#16 Apr 13, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never claimed the earned income credit, tool, and you never will either. You can't start a family while living in your parents' basement. I'll give you a small hint as to what my income was last year. You're about 20k short on your estimate. Here's my agenda for the rest of the day.
1: Ignore your ravings. &#8730;
Great! That's 20K short of a six figure salary which is what I'll be starting when I become the banker! I don't blame you when you don't have a half reasonable fact to stand on go on and avoid a losing debate.

You got great selective lips service too, did I only mentioned Earned Income Credit or you just choose to ignore the other 2 government subsidies you are milking off of? Mortgage Interest Deduction and Child Credit, that's right go ahead and buy a house you cannot afford and write it off of your tax return and have a few more babies just like those single moms. Loser!

Like I said you are leechers just like the rest of them.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#17 Apr 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be part of the Ed Show audience that approved of drone strikes on US soil.
Ed Show is no longer broadcasted, yawn.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#18 Apr 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You decline taking your tax breaks?
The regime thanks you for being an idiot
B1tch I don't need that tax breaks, you do.

Ivy League-ISIS

#19 Apr 13, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! That's 20K short of a six figure salary which is what I'll be starting when I become the banker! I don't blame you when you don't have a half reasonable fact to stand on go on and avoid a losing debate.
You got great selective lips service too, did I only mentioned Earned Income Credit or you just choose to ignore the other 2 government subsidies you are milking off of? Mortgage Interest Deduction and Child Credit, that's right go ahead and buy a house you cannot afford and write it off of your tax return and have a few more babies just like those single moms. Loser!
Like I said you are leechers just like the rest of them.
Hey kid, GTFO.

There is no way you aren't taking credits. Your parents probably claimed the Child Credit all 16 years of your life.

Ivy League-ISIS

#20 Apr 13, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Ed Show is no longer broadcasted, yawn.
Damn you are stupid.

The Ed Show is being moved to the weekends, and he still has his radio show.

Now, IMO, MSNBC will fire him because he's the wrong demographics for a leftist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Comrade Donald Trump 4 min Escondito 91
Syracuse University Whitey Racists Gone Wild 7 min Escondito 15
Racist white van mows pedestrians down in Toronto 30 min Escondito 6
Trump Doctor Drunk 35 min Escondito 5
Hi im Holly Hylton Your Local Racist Starbucks ... 1 hr Escondito 103
Police officers shot in Dallas while responding... 5 hr Leftist handjob 4
Sean Hannity 6 hr Leftist handjob 164
The Comey Interview 7 hr Leftist handjob 186

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance