Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#41 Feb 5, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's God putting you where He wanted you. Both times.
I hope this link works:
www.youtube.com/watch...
If it doesn't, Duke, tell me what I'm doing wrong.
It came up "video not found", or somethin like that. Just copy it out of the browser while you're watchin the video on youtube, and then paste it into your post.

Anyway, I'm on a Chris Knight kick the past few days. These are for the Catman:

&li st=AL94UKMTqg-9AxH8Ab2l1k_Yuav qWLlt7v

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#42 Feb 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Okay...I'll buy you whatever the skunk wants, much to my stinky dismay
He is retarded but not without taste buds.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#43 Feb 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>You can't afford any more shrinkage. Sorry, couldn't resist :)
Are your hands warm today? I couldn't resist that one either :p

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#44 Feb 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Okay...I'll buy you whatever the skunk wants, much to my stinky dismay
They like watermelon, strawberries, any kind of sweet fruit or veggie. Now, in Feb., when the prices are at their highest. Of course.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#45 Feb 5, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
That's God putting you where He wanted you. Both times.
I hope this link works:
www.youtube.com/watch...
If it doesn't, Duke, tell me what I'm doing wrong.
He sure did.I actually thought I could get a picture of the second one.Not a chance,It got really black out and my truck started rocking back and forth and I got the heck under the bridge.That was scary.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#46 Feb 5, 2013
Spookhere F trolls wrote:
<quoted text>
He is retarded but not without taste buds.
Yuck. You french kissed a skunk!

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#47 Feb 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are your hands warm today? I couldn't resist that one either :p
Hanky just farted on them. Not only warm, but smelly too
Spookhere F trolls

Toledo, OH

#48 Feb 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Yuck. You french kissed a skunk!
No. I just observed what the skunk will and will not eat

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#49 Feb 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Hanky just farted on them. Not only warm, but smelly too
Ok I'll go with the Carhartts :)

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#50 Feb 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'll go with the Carhartts :)
Good choice. You know the gas being expelled is bad when he runs and hides.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#51 Feb 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>One was in Upper Sandusky around 1992.It went right behind me at the truckstop.Then I ran out to the freeway to help pull another trucker out of his overturned truck.Then a year later,I was in Wanatah Indiana telling the story and the guy next to me was that trucker.We had the whole place in tears.When he heard me telling the story,he looked at me and said that he thought I looked familier.I know I didn't spell that right.The second one was near Medina and I took shelter under an underpass.I will change my avatar to the truck that I was driving at the time.


Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#52 Feb 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It came up "video not found", or somethin like that. Just copy it out of the browser while you're watchin the video on youtube, and then paste it into your post.
Anyway, I'm on a Chris Knight kick the past few days. These are for the Catman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9IvacMBoNiMXX&list=AL94UK MTqg-9AxH8Ab2l1k_YuavqWLlt7v
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
woof
It worked! Thanks! Now I'll drive you all nuts.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#53 Feb 5, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'll go with the Carhartts :)
I can never spell that.'Course, I have a spelling problem. I think Topix has helped.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#54 Feb 5, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I can never spell that.'Course, I have a spelling problem. I think Topix has helped.
Stick with me. I was the champion speller in junior high. But..... the worst at typing.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#55 Feb 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Good choice. You know the gas being expelled is bad when he runs and hides.
TMI! TMI!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#56 Feb 5, 2013
After a lot of thought, I'm giving George my favorite historical novel.

Spookerini, tomato juice to take away the skunk funk when he inevitability gets 'sprayed.' It's a SKUNK, spook.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57 Feb 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
Catman a new t-shirt
Seriouslady some green tea
Spooky a corn cob to feed his retarded skunk
Georgie tickets to next seasons Blue Jackets
Reader a sense of humor
Rowdy a new Jeep
Reality a trip to Mexico...with me of course!
Sniff. I've been neglected. Off the D-list am I?:)

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#58 Feb 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniff. I've been neglected. Off the D-list am I?:)
I'll treat you to a spumoni at Spageddies :)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#59 Feb 5, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniff. I've been neglected. Off the D-list am I?:)
I'll treat you to a meal at White Castle. I'll have to come there. We don't have them here. Delaware, you know. We have chemicals, lawyers and corn.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#60 Feb 5, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
It came up "video not found", or somethin like that. Just copy it out of the browser while you're watchin the video on youtube, and then paste it into your post.
Anyway, I'm on a Chris Knight kick the past few days. These are for the Catman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9IvacMBoNiMXX&list=AL94UK MTqg-9AxH8Ab2l1k_YuavqWLlt7v
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
woof
For you, Duke. Everytime we have a big storm I sit on the back porch and play this while I watch the lightening.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min xxxrayted 31,483
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 14 min Pope Che Reagan C... 11
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 37 min BizzyBee 66
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 1 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 385
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 2 hr Progressive Ohioan 22
The Political Nazi's are at it again! 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 77
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3,544
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]