Where IS President Obama during all o...

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#292 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to a tragic family circumstance, I think there are a lot of people who are in the same boat. I could say that a woman who thinks it's fine to allow herself to get pregnant at her age would be a back pick for such a position that requires responsibility, planning, etc.
Joe Biden has a hell of a lot more success in politics than Palin did/does. So regardless of how he handled his personal tragedy, he has handled his political career just fine.
That still doesn't deter from the fact that all politicians lie. Even the ones you favor. And they all use some personal issue to sell votes. Palin used her down syndrome baby. You can protest and say she didn't - but yes, she did. She paraded him about, did articles about persevering, etc., etc., etc. It's politics, George. It's one big game and they ALL play it. You're fooling yourself if you think they don't - republicans included. I'd much rather vote for a man who lies about how his wife died than a man who lies in an effort to start a war.
No, Biden has not handled his career well:

"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya."

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."

“If you want to protect yourself, get a double-barrel shotgun, just fire two blasts outside the house.”

“Just fire the shotgun through the door.”

"They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”

“When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said,‘Look, here’s what happened.”

"Why don’t you say something nice instead of being a smartass all the time?"

"Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?"

Biden's downfall began when his aides alerted him to a videotape of the British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock, who had run unsuccessfully against Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. The tape showed Kinnock delivering a powerful speech about his rise from humble roots. Taken by the performance, Biden adapted it for his own stump speech. Biden, after all, was the son of a car salesman, a working-class kid made good. Kinnock's material fit with the story he was trying to sell.

At first Biden would credit Kinnock when he quoted him. But at some point he failed to offer the attribution. Biden maintained that he lapsed only once—at a debate at the Iowa State Fair, on Aug. 23, when cameras recorded it—but Maureen Dowd of the New York Times reported two incidents of nonattribution, and no one kept track exactly of every time Biden used the Kinnock bit.(Click here for examples of Biden's lifting.) What is certain is that Biden didn't simply borrow the sort of boilerplate that counts as common currency in political discourse—phrases like "fighting for working families." What he borrowed was Kinnock's life.

Biden lifted Kinnock's precise turns of phrase and his sequences of ideas—a degree of plagiarism that would qualify any student for failure, if not expulsion from school. But the even greater sin was to borrow biographical facts from Kinnock that, although true about Kinnock, didn't apply to Biden.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

And you have the nerve to spit on Palin.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#293 Apr 18, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
It is way out of line.
Your son is a 'catcher', just like his dad!
I'd love to meet you sometime, Johnson.
You wouldn't.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#309 Apr 18, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you actually get kicked off of Topix? I had heard it was possible, but didn't believe it could be done.
It's like the fifth time he has accomplished it. Isn't that incredible?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#310 Apr 18, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
After your post to George regarding his son, you're worse than a [email protected] You have no soul with fantasies like that, lower than a snake's ass.
Funny how you missed his post suggesting I was a child molester. I guess that will get Francis a direct pass around purgatory, huh?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#311 Apr 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like the fifth time he has accomplished it. Isn't that incredible?
How can I be kicked off, yet still posting?
You really aren't too bright.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#312 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Classy, huh? And Che calls her self a "lawyer."
Here is a Catholic's version of class:
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text> Do you stalk children like he does as well?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#313 Apr 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you missed his post suggesting I was a child molester. I guess that will get Francis a direct pass around purgatory, huh?
You bear a striking resemblance to Walt, lately. If the shoe fits...
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#314 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I'd love to meet you sometime, Johnson.
You wouldn't.
Now Mr. Self Control is making threats of violence. Woo Hoo!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#315 Apr 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you missed his post suggesting I was a child molester. I guess that will get Francis a direct pass around purgatory, huh?
With posts like that response, it's not outside logic that you could be a child molester. I'm convinced you're nothing more than a loser without a life and really bad knees due to obesity, begging, and ...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#319 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You bear a striking resemblance to Walt, lately. If the shoe fits...
You bear a striking resemblance to a steaming turd.

And the shoe fits you like a glove!

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#321 Apr 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Mr. Self Control is making threats of violence. Woo Hoo!
Let's see you make that stand up in a court of law, "lawyer."
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#337 Apr 18, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
With posts like that response, it's not outside logic thlat you could be a child molester. I'm convinced you're nothing more than a loser without a life and really bad knees due to obesity, begging, and ...
Finish it so I can laugh more
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#338 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see you make that stand up in a court of law, "lawyer."
You are completely losing it. This is hilarious.

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#339 Apr 18, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely losing it. This is hilarious.
That's not the kind of response a "lawyer" would come up with.
Thanks for playing.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#343 Apr 18, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Finish it so I can laugh more
Oh Spook, I thought I'd let your imagination run wild. I'm Catholic. I know damn well how to finish that line! Unfortunately, her mouth ain't that full. Johnson lied to her, the fat old broad was too anxious for action tonight.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#348 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the kind of response a "lawyer" would come up with.
Thanks for playing.
It is when he is laughing his ass off at two wingnuts completely decompensating.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#352 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously not. I'm still here.
Well, duh. But obviously under a different name. Thus my inquiry.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#356 Apr 18, 2013
Karl-Unofficial wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to get people back in line and being constructive. A certain goon paralegal thinks otherwise. Along with a phallus obsessed troll.
It comes from both sides. The funniest ones are those that make fun of each other's appearances. Not necessarily on this thread, but others I'm on. Not very many people post their picture or even their real face. Name-calling and juvenile insults are just boring and a waste of time. IMHO. But to each their own.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#360 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Classy, huh? And Che calls her self a "lawyer."
I don't condone any of these idiotic statements. Not that anyone is asking my opinion, because they aren't, but all the trash-talking between you all is kinda dumb. But I guess if you all enjoy it, by all means.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Columbus, OH

#366 Apr 18, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>No, Biden has not handled his career well:
"Stand up, Chuck, let 'em see ya."
"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."
"You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.... I'm not joking."
“If you want to protect yourself, get a double-barrel shotgun, just fire two blasts outside the house.”
“Just fire the shotgun through the door.”
"They’re going to put y’all back in chains.”
“When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said,‘Look, here’s what happened.”
"Why don’t you say something nice instead of being a smartass all the time?"
"Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?"
Biden's downfall began when his aides alerted him to a videotape of the British Labor Party leader Neil Kinnock, who had run unsuccessfully against Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. The tape showed Kinnock delivering a powerful speech about his rise from humble roots. Taken by the performance, Biden adapted it for his own stump speech. Biden, after all, was the son of a car salesman, a working-class kid made good. Kinnock's material fit with the story he was trying to sell.
At first Biden would credit Kinnock when he quoted him. But at some point he failed to offer the attribution. Biden maintained that he lapsed only once—at a debate at the Iowa State Fair, on Aug. 23, when cameras recorded it—but Maureen Dowd of the New York Times reported two incidents of nonattribution, and no one kept track exactly of every time Biden used the Kinnock bit.(Click here for examples of Biden's lifting.) What is certain is that Biden didn't simply borrow the sort of boilerplate that counts as common currency in political discourse—phrases like "fighting for working families." What he borrowed was Kinnock's life.
Biden lifted Kinnock's precise turns of phrase and his sequences of ideas—a degree of plagiarism that would qualify any student for failure, if not expulsion from school. But the even greater sin was to borrow biographical facts from Kinnock that, although true about Kinnock, didn't apply to Biden.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...
And you have the nerve to spit on Palin.
And yet has had a successful political career for decades. I'm not interested in these idiotic little jabs. I'm interested in what they contribute to the larger political table. What they're capable of achieving. Look at Bush and all his Bush-isms. The liberals were all over him for his idiot statements, but some people would still qualify him as a successful politician.

I don't spit on Palin. I just disqualify her as a solid politician. I'm sure she's quite talented at many other things, but politics isn't one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snowflake Trump is meeeeelting 1 hr jonjedi 6
Trump so sad, boo hoo hoo 1 hr jonjedi 4
Democrats eat Trump's lunch 2 hr jonjedi 3
Trump cries himself to sleep 2 hr jonjedi 2
Trump is impotent 2 hr jonjedi 2
Trump eats Muslim wieners 3 hr jonjedi 2
Breaking news....... 3 hr jonjedi 100
Donald Trump Administration 6 hr jonjedi 719
Odds of Trump's impeachment 15 hr jonjedi 308

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages