“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#22 May 14, 2013
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
They are real because you choose to make them real.
They were useful in the last century, now they - and you - are an impediment.
They are real, because they are fundamental reality of history, biology, philosophy and culture.

Nice you call George an impediment, Mr. Barosso.

Last time I checked, it was the Progressives that were "useful in the last century" and are now an impediment.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#23 May 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept
There are multiple definitions of concepts. An unreal concept, is one that is wrong of does not exist.
Political parties are human constructs, and have as much meaning - or as little - as we give them. Membership and belief is voluntary.

I think it is about time we started acting and thinking prqagmatically and to not be chained by some slavish and absurd adherence to ideology.

It has done the world little good.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#24 May 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I intend to obstruct the left. Largely, it's about differing ideas.
I presented a basic explanation of the crime problem of New Orleans, and the role of the left in why it continues.
You reply with snark.
The Right is often correct.
The Left is often correct.

Facts and circumstances should dictate. Saying one is always right and the other always wrong discounts 50% of possible solutions to problems.

Therefore, you are an impediment. You are more interested in blaming the problem on "the others" than proposing a practical solution.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#25 May 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
They are real, because they are fundamental reality of history, biology, philosophy and culture.
Nice you call George an impediment, Mr. Barosso.
Last time I checked, it was the Progressives that were "useful in the last century" and are now an impediment.
This is the sort of thinking that makes it impossible to cooperate on a solution to anything.

Again, people like you are like anchors, holding back progress, holding back practical solutions.

A plague on both your houses. You are every bit as ideologically diseased as any communist.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#26 May 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
Typical Obama supporters
Exactly what does this scurrilous comment add to any meaningful discussion?

It has really gotten old.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 May 14, 2013
hey now wrote:
Once again we see the best of what groid culture offers to civilization. And why Groidvilles like Detroit and Camden are in the sh^tter.
Go back a few generations and crime was under the control of other folks.

Recall a few names like Mafiosa and Tammany.

Your constant ranting about blacks is ugly and pretty much unfounded.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#28 May 14, 2013
It's Obama Derangement Syndrome, also known as Electionbutthurtitis.

They really should get over it.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29 May 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You lefties want to disarm people like us...white, law abiding, taxpaying, non-criminals...yet excuse the hourly shootings by the black ghetto trash.
Where is anyone excusing anything?

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30 May 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're not going to be very happy dealing with the Columbus forum. Even our biggest morons like Reader have more common sense than you.
Newsflash: Those "things" you b!tch about are real and have to be dealt with every day. You need to grow up and learn how to function.
I can speak for myself, thank you very much.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#31 May 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
I can speak for myself, thank you very much.
You mean when you lie about pizza, magazines and stalking?
I'll say what I want, woman.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#32 May 14, 2013
Strel wrote:
It's Obama Derangement Syndrome, also known as Electionbutthurtitis.
They really should get over it.
And finally, the Floridian fool exposes what we already knew...he's an Obama knob-gobbler.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#33 May 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is anyone excusing anything?
In every post when you and your kind scream "racism!" when we speak the truth about black savagery.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34 May 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're not going to be very happy dealing with the Columbus forum. Even our biggest morons like Reader have more common sense than you.
Newsflash: Those "things" you b!tch about are real and have to be dealt with every day. You need to grow up and learn how to function.
BTW--Clayton Bigsby AKA George Jefferson, AKA Kramers Attorney, AKA George Jefferson Hilliard, AKA Dave Chappelle, AKA Hugh Victor Thompson III (And various other aliases too numerous to mention) does not own the Columbus Forum.

Feel free to ignore him. He only hates out-of-towners when they disagree with him.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35 May 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I intend to obstruct the left. Largely, it's about differing ideas.
I presented a basic explanation of the crime problem of New Orleans, and the role of the left in why it continues.
You reply with snark.
You offer no solutions.

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#36 May 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
They are real, because they are fundamental reality of history, biology, philosophy and culture.
Nice you call George an impediment, Mr. Barosso.
Last time I checked, it was the Progressives that were "useful in the last century" and are now an impediment.
Biologically speaking, race is a cultural construct.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#38 May 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Biologically speaking, race is a cultural construct.
Yeah...that explains sickle cell, alcohol processing enzymes, cystic fibrosis.../sarc

“Don't trust the internet!”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#39 May 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...that explains sickle cell, alcohol processing enzymes, cystic fibrosis.../sarc
Here's a quickie from wiki:

Craig Venter and Francis Collins of the National Institute of Health jointly made the announcement of the mapping of the human genome in 2000. Upon examining the data from the genome mapping, Venter realized that although the genetic variation within the human species is on the order of 1–3%(instead of the previously assumed 1%), the types of variations do not support notion of genetically defined races. Venter said, "Race is a social concept. It's not a scientific one. There are no bright lines (that would stand out), if we could compare all the sequenced genomes of everyone on the planet." "When we try to apply science to try to sort out these social differences, it all falls apart."

Stephan Palmié asserted that race "is not a thing but a social relation"; or, in the words of Katya Gibel Mevorach, "a metonym," "a human invention whose criteria for differentiation are neither universal nor fixed but have always been used to manage difference." As such, the use of the term "race" itself must be analyzed. Moreover, they argue that biology will not explain why or how people use the idea of race: History and social relationships will.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#40 May 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>And finally, the Floridian fool exposes what we already knew...he's an Obama knob-gobbler.
Actually no, not that you bothered to ask.

But this is pretty typical of an ideologue. You divide the world into two pigeonholes.

I don't fit in either of your arbitrary, asinine pigeonholes.

You're every bit as bad as any moonbat on the Left, and it is long past time that the nation stopped listening to either one of you.
The Mrs

Dublin, OH

#41 May 14, 2013
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a quickie from wiki:
Craig Venter and Francis Collins of the National Institute of Health jointly made the announcement of the mapping of the human genome in 2000. Upon examining the data from the genome mapping, Venter realized that although the genetic variation within the human species is on the order of 1–3%(instead of the previously assumed 1%), the types of variations do not support notion of genetically defined races. Venter said, "Race is a social concept. It's not a scientific one. There are no bright lines (that would stand out), if we could compare all the sequenced genomes of everyone on the planet." "When we try to apply science to try to sort out these social differences, it all falls apart."
Stephan Palmié asserted that race "is not a thing but a social relation"; or, in the words of Katya Gibel Mevorach, "a metonym," "a human invention whose criteria for differentiation are neither universal nor fixed but have always been used to manage difference." As such, the use of the term "race" itself must be analyzed. Moreover, they argue that biology will not explain why or how people use the idea of race: History and social relationships will.
In a way, that's even worse. No wonder black mothers are enjoying single motherhood at a high percentage!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#42 May 14, 2013
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually no, not that you bothered to ask.
But this is pretty typical of an ideologue. You divide the world into two pigeonholes.
I don't fit in either of your arbitrary, asinine pigeonholes.
You're every bit as bad as any moonbat on the Left, and it is long past time that the nation stopped listening to either one of you.
Read your previous post. You've outed yourself as a Barry bum-kisser. Are you related to Kosmik, because you sure sound like him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Timeline of Patricia Adkins' murder | The Colum... (Dec '10) 19 min Concerned 91
EBOLA: American Outbreak 24 min d pantz 39
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 30 min d pantz 9
The Incompetence Virus 2 hr See theUSA in a C... 2
men who wear nighties (Sep '13) 2 hr lovenighties 29
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 4 hr Black Rhino 105
Dewine putting campaign cash in own account! 4 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 hr Anonymous of Indy 3,954
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]