First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 May 12, 2013
http://www.wwltv.com/news/crime/Several-shot-...

Police believe three suspects were involved. They were seen fleeing on Frenchmen toward Claiborne Avenue. One of the suspects is "a dark skinned male, 18 to 24 years old, short hair wearing a white shirt and blue jean shorts,

------

Typical Obama supporters
They cannot kill a spook

Chicago, IL

#2 May 12, 2013
Ten cops and no perp shot.....and 19 wounded but non serious. Makes me thing the perps were of duty cops from the bad bullet placement.
They cannot kill a spook

Chicago, IL

#4 May 12, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
Ten cops and no perp shot.....and 19 wounded but non serious. Makes me thing the perps were of duty cops from the bad bullet placement.
thing =think. Damn auto complete

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5 May 12, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
Gifts of blackdom.
Chocolate city
They cannot kill a spook

Chicago, IL

#6 May 12, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Chocolate city
May look like chocolate though it is really just sh1t

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#7 May 12, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
May look like chocolate though it is really just sh1t
Nagin's gone now, Nawlins elected a white guy to replace him.

Problem, is that they still elected a Democrat.
hey now

Columbus, OH

#8 May 13, 2013
Once again we see the best of what groid culture offers to civilization. And why Groidvilles like Detroit and Camden are in the sh^tter.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#9 May 13, 2013
It just amazes me how the frothing morons of this country can make every thread and every topic about some stupid ideological feud.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#10 May 13, 2013
Strel wrote:
It just amazes me how the frothing morons of this country can make every thread and every topic about some stupid ideological feud.
You lefties want to disarm people like us...white, law abiding, taxpaying, non-criminals...yet excuse the hourly shootings by the black ghetto trash.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#11 May 13, 2013
Strel wrote:
It just amazes me how the frothing morons of this country can make every thread and every topic about some stupid ideological feud.
It's impossible to separate ongoing criminal activity from the big picture of the political system.

Detroit is the blackest city, and the most socialist city in America, and also one of the worst, if not the worst.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#12 May 13, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You lefties want to disarm people like us...white, law abiding, taxpaying, non-criminals...yet excuse the hourly shootings by the black ghetto trash.
Who said I was a leftie?

This is EXACTLY what I mean.

Three scumbags shot some people in NOLA for one reason and one reason alone: because they are scumags.

It has nothing to do with liberals.
It has nothing to do with left-wing political philosophy (which is not the same as liberal, BTW)>
It has nothing to do with Obama.

It has nothing to do with the price of rice in China.

One of the biggest problems facing the country today is a severe shortage of pragmatists and an overpopulation of ideologues like yourself.

We have practical problems to solve in this country, and they require practical solutions which cannot be implemented because idiots like you insist that every solution meet your arbitrary and capricious definitions of ideological purity.

"disarm people like us" Who would that be, considering I am probably whiter than you, break no laws and pay my taxes?

And own guns.

So don't start with me, junior.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#13 May 13, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's impossible to separate ongoing criminal activity from the big picture of the political system.
Detroit is the blackest city, and the most socialist city in America, and also one of the worst, if not the worst.
It shouldn't be.

I'm ready to start the Pragmatist Party.

I am SO sick of this black/white, left/right, liberal/conservative nonsense.

And that is all it is. A set of artificial constructs to convince ourselves these things are real.

They are only as real as we make them.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#14 May 13, 2013
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>

It has nothing to do with liberals.
It has nothing to do with left-wing political philosophy (which is not the same as liberal, BTW)>
Yes it does. Nawlins is a D run city from tip to tip. The overwhelming majority of its citizens believe in state directed solutions to the problem involving gun bans and income transfers.

The concepts of "private sector", "racial profiling" and "tax cuts" are anathema to them, though it is the solution to the areas problems.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#15 May 13, 2013
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't be.
I'm ready to start the Pragmatist Party.
I am SO sick of this black/white, left/right, liberal/conservative nonsense.
And that is all it is. A set of artificial constructs to convince ourselves these things are real.
They are only as real as we make them.
Your head is in the sand. Race is a real concept, as are the competing philosophies.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#16 May 13, 2013
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
It shouldn't be.
I'm ready to start the Pragmatist Party.
I am SO sick of this black/white, left/right, liberal/conservative nonsense.
And that is all it is. A set of artificial constructs to convince ourselves these things are real.
They are only as real as we make them.
You're not going to be very happy dealing with the Columbus forum. Even our biggest morons like Reader have more common sense than you.
Newsflash: Those "things" you b!tch about are real and have to be dealt with every day. You need to grow up and learn how to function.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#17 May 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. Nawlins is a D run city from tip to tip. The overwhelming majority of its citizens believe in state directed solutions to the problem involving gun bans and income transfers.
The concepts of "private sector", "racial profiling" and "tax cuts" are anathema to them, though it is the solution to the areas problems.
This is the sort of pointless partisan thinking that makes it impossible to get anything practically done in this country.

Congratulations on being an obstructionist.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#18 May 14, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your head is in the sand. Race is a real concept, as are the competing philosophies.
"Real concept" is a bit of an oxymoron.

Concepts are products of thought. Think differently.
Strel

Tallahassee, FL

#19 May 14, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>You're not going to be very happy dealing with the Columbus forum. Even our biggest morons like Reader have more common sense than you.
Newsflash: Those "things" you b!tch about are real and have to be dealt with every day. You need to grow up and learn how to function.
They are real because you choose to make them real.

They were useful in the last century, now they - and you - are an impediment.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#20 May 14, 2013
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the sort of pointless partisan thinking that makes it impossible to get anything practically done in this country.
Congratulations on being an obstructionist.
Yes, I intend to obstruct the left. Largely, it's about differing ideas.

I presented a basic explanation of the crime problem of New Orleans, and the role of the left in why it continues.

You reply with snark.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#21 May 14, 2013
Strel wrote:
<quoted text>
"Real concept" is a bit of an oxymoron.
Concepts are products of thought. Think differently.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concept

There are multiple definitions of concepts. An unreal concept, is one that is wrong of does not exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where is George of Hilliard? 5 min RU_Kiddingme 32
Two Columbus lawyers face misconduct charges 7 min Tell it All 8
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Canton 31,019
richmark gutter company-liars-slobs- beware 33 min BEWARE 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 3,320
Southside Parents Work Together To Improve Scho... 2 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 3 hr Watchman Danny Cr... 933
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 17 hr Statetheobvious 2,431
Carolyn Bruck, channel 6 (Jan '12) Tue They cannot kill ... 315
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••