|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are better straight-man than Gracie Allen.
Beats your impersonation of Maude, little girl.

Since: Jan 12

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's called looking at those nations from a US policy perspective and what's in the best interests of this nation, booner. Every single issue you mentioned in those nations has gotten WORSE since their governments were destabilized with the added bonus that they are now hostile to the United States.
You're embarrassing yourself and forgetting who graduated with the degree in International Relations.
You stupid chimp. You think those hurting and starving people give a shit about what's in the best interest of America's oil, gas, and mineral companies?? Your degree prepared you to cut & paste propaganda of the business elites. International Relations is another way of political spin and boot licking American companies on foreign soil. You give yourself way too much credit for common sense analysis that anyone can have if they understand what the elites of this country are doing.

Your degree is toilet paper, Nate.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You do know what a sanctioned diplomatic mission is, don't you? That covers Clinton and Carter. Rodman is just a sideshow with no political objective.
what about the other 1100?

woof

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
what about the other 1100?
woof
What about them? Are they political activists praising the North Korean dictatorship? They're mostly journalists and human rights types, not Hanoi Janes. The act of simply traveling to NK isn't treasonous.
Try again, "lawyer."

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You stupid chimp. You think those hurting and starving people give a shit about what's in the best interest of America's oil, gas, and mineral companies?? Your degree prepared you to cut & paste propaganda of the business elites. International Relations is another way of political spin and boot licking American companies on foreign soil. You give yourself way too much credit for common sense analysis that anyone can have if they understand what the elites of this country are doing.
Your degree is toilet paper, Nate.
Thanks for showing all of us that you really are an anti-American leftist shill. Which Occupy website provided you with that screed?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>What about them? Are they political activists praising the North Korean dictatorship? They're mostly journalists and human rights types, not Hanoi Janes. The act of simply traveling to NK isn't treasonous.
Try again, "lawyer."
I believe Mr. Robeson was an advocate for human rights as well.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Mr. Robeson was an advocate for human rights as well.
woof
He was also a propaganda tool of the Soviets, as I documented in a previous post.
Traveling to another country to trash your own is bad form. Ask the Dixie Chicks.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>He was also a propaganda tool of the Soviets, as I documented in a previous post.
Traveling to another country to trash your own is bad form. Ask the Dixie Chicks.
I suppose if there is an expert in "bad form" it would be you.

woof

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose if there is an expert in "bad form" it would be you.
woof
I see it everyday from you and your daughter along with assorted black racists here.
Real Tea Party

Galloway, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text> Bush/Cheney has given the Shi'ites faction of Islam and Hezbollah an opportunity to seek revenge on Saddam's Sunni Arab population, you dummy. You stupid cowboy whites, don't understand the centuries old battles between the Arabs and Persians in the middle east. STAY THE HELL OUT OF TRIBAL FEUDS.
Now, because of a greedy, evil oil industrialist, and his brain dead President sock puppet, we have TWO factions of muslims wanting to kill anyone American that had nothing to do with bombing their country.
All 11 Islamist jihadis from 911 were from Saudi Arabia, yet you ignorant savages beat the war drums to attack Iraq and Afghanistan! You foolish imbeciles listened to professional political liars and have thousands of US men and women killed and coming home without limbs, eyes, of faces.
Afghanistan had ONE f'kin training camp that a tomahawk missile could've handled, but Bush INVADED THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Islamic culture NEVER forgets a wrong nor is there forgiveness.
Bush/Cheney's grandchildren are protected forever, but not ours! Bush is by far the worst President we have ever had in this nation. The ENTIRE middle east is in chaos because of that f'kin retarded moron.
No way, that is not true. You are a commie! Bush is very good president the economy was great with two tax cut and don't forget democrat voted for the war too you dumbnut! I'm a libertarian not some trashy cowboy from BrokeBack Mountain you got me mixed up with a Catholic priest.

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, that is not true. You are a commie! Bush is very good president the economy was great with two tax cut and don't forget democrat voted for the war too you dumbnut! I'm a libertarian not some trashy cowboy from BrokeBack Mountain you got me mixed up with a Catholic priest.
Stuff it, Chong. You wouldn't know your ass from a baboons tail. Libertarians are anti-intervention. Goofy clown.
Yancy

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Million Muslims and if each one took a Black with them. We could drop a bomb right in the Middle of the bastards !!!!!

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for showing all of us that you really are an anti-American leftist shill. Which Occupy website provided you with that screed?
Anti-American?!! No, Nate...I'm anti-stupid foreign policy. You are a shill for American businesses who exploit the material wealth of other countries and their lackey despot regimes. Our US foreign policy cater to the business elites and petty dictators who we use and pay to oppress their own citizens. Now the dirty deeds of those despots are catching up to them. The radicals are making the case against us for supporting political terrorist.

Anyone who doesn't goosestep with our foreign policy agenda is always labeled a commie, unpatriotic, and shill. That's what you goons labeled MLK because he dared to raise questions about are love affairs with maniacal killers who are heads of state.

The only people that are profiting by our foreign policies are the weapons manufacturers, gas and oil companies, and the rich arrogant narcissistic phucks who buy those companies stock.

What does everyone else get because of our US policies... planes into buildings, kidnapping, and suicide bombers.

You're a selfish, self-centered tool for the machine, Nate.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Yancy wrote:
Million Muslims and if each one took a Black with them. We could drop a bomb right in the Middle of the bastards !!!!!
That's right, show the nation what you whites really feel about people darker than you. It's really no secret. Your political party proves that daily on talk radio shows and right- wing politicians who can't hold their racist thoughts in their heads.

Even if blacks and others were gone from the earth tomorrow, you blood thirty Vikings would get bored and turn on each other in a New York minute. The ONLY reason you barbarians don't fight each other much anymore is because there's too many "others" in the world who hate you savages, and want revenge for your centuries of conquest and domination in their lands, that you MUST continue to be vigilant against threats from the' darkies' of the earth that your very survival depends on your mutual cooperation.

We know your story, caveman.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't address his support of the Soviets in the Korean War.
As I said...don't try me on history or international relations. You'll lose, just as Che and Johnson did last night.
Last night...man, don't you have anything better to do with your evenings?

The point that you don't get, have never gotten, and never will get is that I don't condone his support or lack of support of anything. I stated that as an American, he had the right to believe, support, etc. anything he chose to. Nothing he did harmed anyone. He wasn't a spy, he wasn't planning to rise up against the government. He was a just a man who was passionate about his beliefs and he had every right under the Constitution to have those beliefs, criticize his government, and refuse to publicly announce his political affiliations. You need to understand the argument before you make false claims.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

at least black hatred toward the whites aint dead on the Columbus Ohio topix. I like the pick of the word Vikings as descriptive of whites.
Hmmm, your hate for whites is showing.
Long live the memory of Lee Rigby!
sincerely,
dunadd

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night...man, don't you have anything better to do with your evenings?
The point that you don't get, have never gotten, and never will get is that I don't condone his support or lack of support of anything. I stated that as an American, he had the right to believe, support, etc. anything he chose to. Nothing he did harmed anyone. He wasn't a spy, he wasn't planning to rise up against the government. He was a just a man who was passionate about his beliefs and he had every right under the Constitution to have those beliefs, criticize his government, and refuse to publicly announce his political affiliations. You need to understand the argument before you make false claims.
So, in your perverse world, Tokyo Rose and Axis Sally did nothing wrong.
You're a farce.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Ha Noi Jane did nothing wrong.
Not my opinion, I'm just telling what some think.
Poster 137, I haven't been on the Columbus Ohio site long enough to know so I would like to ask you a question. Are you a card carrier in your political affiliation?
Thanks for your answer, if I get one and thanks for your no answer if I don't get one.
sincerely,
dunadd

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

dunadd wrote:
at least black hatred toward the whites aint dead on the Columbus Ohio topix. I like the pick of the word Vikings as descriptive of whites.
Hmmm, your hate for whites is showing.
Long live the memory of Lee Rigby!
sincerely,
dunadd
And there's no disdain for black people on here from white conservatives?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

dunadd wrote:
Ha Noi Jane did nothing wrong.
Not my opinion, I'm just telling what some think.
Poster 137, I haven't been on the Columbus Ohio site long enough to know so I would like to ask you a question. Are you a card carrier in your political affiliation?
Thanks for your answer, if I get one and thanks for your no answer if I don't get one.
sincerely,
dunadd
You have to tap the REPLY button for whoever you want to respond too, gonads.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 11 min Duke for Mayor 57
Krauthammer: Benghazi DONE, Administration Won! 15 min Scheherazade 17
Obama Lied Again 27 min Scheherazade 19
State University Wants to be "Less White" 43 min Scheherazade 27
Knife taken from teen before OH jogger's slaying 57 min Oliver Canterberry 12
Hilliard Gym Stabbing Motivates Members To Figh... 1 hr Oliver Canterberry 27
Yeah.....Right!! 2 hr BizzyBee 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 19 hr magic man 1,915
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search