wiseamerican

Columbus, OH

#103 Aug 28, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't understand the objective of Iraqi Freedom.
Bush/Cheney has given the Shi'ites faction of Islam and Hezbollah an opportunity to seek revenge on Saddam's Sunni Arab population, you dummy. You stupid cowboy whites, don't understand the centuries old battles between the Arabs and Persians in the middle east. STAY THE HELL OUT OF TRIBAL FEUDS.
Now, because of a greedy, evil oil industrialist, and his brain dead President sock puppet, we have TWO factions of muslims wanting to kill anyone American that had nothing to do with bombing their country.

All 11 Islamist jihadis from 911 were from Saudi Arabia, yet you ignorant savages beat the war drums to attack Iraq and Afghanistan! You foolish imbeciles listened to professional political liars and have thousands of US men and women killed and coming home without limbs, eyes, of faces.
Afghanistan had ONE f'kin training camp that a tomahawk missile could've handled, but Bush INVADED THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Islamic culture NEVER forgets a wrong nor is there forgiveness.

Bush/Cheney's grandchildren are protected forever, but not ours! Bush is by far the worst President we have ever had in this nation. The ENTIRE middle east is in chaos because of that f'kin retarded moron.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#104 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone hates a liar and a quitter...and that's you to a tee on this thread.
Awww. Rumplestiltskin was angry I didn't play his little game. You didn't split yourself in half stomping your foot last night, did you?

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#105 Aug 28, 2013
wiseamerican wrote:
<quoted text> Bush/Cheney has given the Shi'ites faction of Islam and Hezbollah an opportunity to seek revenge on Saddam's Sunni Arab population, you dummy. You stupid cowboy whites, don't understand the centuries old battles between the Arabs and Persians in the middle east. STAY THE HELL OUT OF TRIBAL FEUDS.
Now, because of a greedy, evil oil industrialist, and his brain dead President sock puppet, we have TWO factions of muslims wanting to kill anyone American that had nothing to do with bombing their country.
All 11 Islamist jihadis from 911 were from Saudi Arabia, yet you ignorant savages beat the war drums to attack Iraq and Afghanistan! You foolish imbeciles listened to professional political liars and have thousands of US men and women killed and coming home without limbs, eyes, of faces.
Afghanistan had ONE f'kin training camp that a tomahawk missile could've handled, but Bush INVADED THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Islamic culture NEVER forgets a wrong nor is there forgiveness.
Bush/Cheney's grandchildren are protected forever, but not ours! Bush is by far the worst President we have ever had in this nation. The ENTIRE middle east is in chaos because of that f'kin retarded moron.
Really? Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Syria were stable and no threat to us on GWB's last day in office. That changed with this:

Text: Obamaís Speech in Cairo
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/04/us/politics...

You don't have a clue about the world geo-political situation in the 21st century.

Hilliard, OH

#106 Aug 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww. Rumplestiltskin was angry I didn't play his little game. You didn't split yourself in half stomping your foot last night, did you?
You still crying about cutting and running?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#107 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You still crying about cutting and running?
Are you over your temper tantrum?

Hilliard, OH

#108 Aug 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you over your temper tantrum?
There never was one, and you know it. Are you over your butthurt and embarrassment?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#109 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Syria were stable and no threat to us on GWB's last day in office. That changed with this:

Text: Obama’s Speech in Cairo

You don't have a clue about the world geo-political situation in the 21st century.
Absolutely wrong.

Libya? 42 years of Qaddafi ruling with most of the children suffering from malnutrition and anemia. If that's stable, you've got a screw loose.

Egypt? Discontent with life in the autocratic, police state has simmered under the surface for years....economic woes, poverty, unemployment, corruption and police abuses...Stable? Sound familiar, huh?

Tunisia? Same problems for years...Corruption, police brutality,unemployment...

Syria? Suhair Atassi began the Syrian revolution...They are tired of political restraints.

You have no clue what you're talking about...Cut and paste is all you're good for...Oh yeah, and blaming black people for your pathetic existence.

Keep blaming Obama. It works for you.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

#110 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Which war, dummy? The events I noted took place in 1952 and 1953. He opposed the United States in the KOREAN War. Do you know which years those were?
Of course he supported the Second World War...The Soviets were on our side.
Don't even try me on history and international relations, kid. You'll regret it mightily.
He was supportive of America's action in World War II. There's nothing that you have that I find intimidating, George. You're just not that smart or important.

Hilliard, OH

#111 Aug 28, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely wrong.
Libya? 42 years of Qaddafi ruling with most of the children suffering from malnutrition and anemia. If that's stable, you've got a screw loose.
Egypt? Discontent with life in the autocratic, police state has simmered under the surface for years....economic woes, poverty, unemployment, corruption and police abuses...Stable? Sound familiar, huh?
Tunisia? Same problems for years...Corruption, police brutality,unemployment...
Syria? Suhair Atassi began the Syrian revolution...They are tired of political restraints.
You have no clue what you're talking about...Cut and paste is all you're good for...Oh yeah, and blaming black people for your pathetic existence.
Keep blaming Obama. It works for you.
It's called looking at those nations from a US policy perspective and what's in the best interests of this nation, booner. Every single issue you mentioned in those nations has gotten WORSE since their governments were destabilized with the added bonus that they are now hostile to the United States.
You're embarrassing yourself and forgetting who graduated with the degree in International Relations.

Hilliard, OH

#112 Aug 28, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was supportive of America's action in World War II. There's nothing that you have that I find intimidating, George. You're just not that smart or important.
You didn't address his support of the Soviets in the Korean War.
As I said...don't try me on history or international relations. You'll lose, just as Che and Johnson did last night.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#113 Aug 28, 2013
Why isn't Paco calling for treason trials for Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Dennis Rodman, and the other 1100 Americans who have traveled there since 1997?

woof

Hilliard, OH

#114 Aug 28, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
Why isn't Paco calling for treason trials for Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Dennis Rodman, and the other 1100 Americans who have traveled there since 1997?
woof
You do know what a sanctioned diplomatic mission is, don't you? That covers Clinton and Carter. Rodman is just a sideshow with no political objective.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#115 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't address his support of the Soviets in the Korean War.
As I said...don't try me on history or international relations. You'll lose, just as Che and Johnson did last night.
It takes a very special B student to declare himself an expert.

Hilliard, OH

#116 Aug 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a very special B student to declare himself an expert.
Find me someone else you know who has a degree in the subject, little girl.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#117 Aug 28, 2013
wiseamerican writes, you stupid cowboy whites, don't understand the centuries old battles between the Arabs and Persians in the middle east. STAY OUT OF TRIBAL FEUDS. Tribal, you choose to use the word tribal for Persia. An empire stretches from the Indus River in the East to modern day Tunisia and that's tribal. The Persians were and are more than tribal. The Persians are a great people. And don't say I am Persian. Culturally I am Scottish Highlander but I do know about great empires among other things and the Persians are NOT tribal. Even though a lot of Persians today believe in the tribal god allah, there are many who don't but that is neither here nor there. The Persians are NOT tribal. The Persians are not as nationalistic as much as they are empirical today.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#118 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Find me someone else you know who has a degree in the subject, little girl.
I'm pretty sure my garbage man does.

Since: Jan 12

Toledo, OH

#119 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Syria were stable and no threat to us on GWB's last day in office. That changed with this:
Text: Obamaís Speech in Cairo
I don't have a clue!! Things don't happen in a vacuum. Those rebellions were brewing way before Barry O set his narrow ass in the Oval. The Islamic youth were sick and tired of tyranny in there country by despots who we supported. The Islamist are too strict and the secular, fake alcohol drinking mooslim dictators, were stealing most of the wealth in Islamic countries.

No employment for thousands of mooslim youth regardless of degrees.

You think you know all the answers because you push buttons and figure stats? Ha! Ha! You don't know sh!t about Islamic culture and how it affects youth who are exposed to western idealism.

The geopolitical bs is nothing but a chess game being played between the white western powers, the zionist, and the Russian and Chinese communist. This shit ain't complicated to thinking people. It's clowns like you who's job it is to keep propaganda and confusion going, then pretend as if everyone is stupid and can't see what the hell is going on.

One of the reasons why I always despised people like you after I woke up, is because you think by playing on people's intelligence, that gives you superiority by downing any common sense explanation of a given situation.

I'm waaay beyond that brainwash, Nate. Fool somebody else with that monkey shit.

Hilliard, OH

#120 Aug 28, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure my garbage man does.
Che's having a terrible last couple of nights as her stupidity is laid bare.

Hilliard, OH

#121 Aug 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the reasons why I always despised people like you after I woke up, is because you think by playing on people's intelligence...
Not a chance of that happening in your case, Tyrone. You're unarmed in that department.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#122 Aug 28, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Che's having a terrible last couple of nights as her stupidity is laid bare.
You are better straight-man than Gracie Allen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pet and animal reports 35 min They cannot kill ... 1
wishing something can be done 56 min They cannot kill ... 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 58 min tranpsosition 31,050
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr d pantz 3,330
where is George of Hilliard? 4 hr They cannot kill ... 33
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 hr posser 2,433
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 6 hr Anon 7
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search