Million Muslim March vs. 2 Million Bi...

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#62 Aug 27, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
He supported the American war effort. Apparently you need to do more homework on Robeson that doesn't rely on Wikipedia.
Which war, dummy? The events I noted took place in 1952 and 1953. He opposed the United States in the KOREAN War. Do you know which years those were?
Of course he supported the Second World War...The Soviets were on our side.
Don't even try me on history and international relations, kid. You'll regret it mightily.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#63 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Which war, dummy? The events I noted took place in 1952 and 1953. He opposed the United States in the KOREAN War. Do you know which years those were?
Of course he supported the Second World War...The Soviets were on our side.
Don't even try me on history and international relations, kid. You'll regret it mightily.
Maybe I will learn something then. How did Robeson give "aid and comfort to the enemy" during the Korean War?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#64 Aug 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe I will learn something then. How did Robeson give "aid and comfort to the enemy" during the Korean War?
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T3A8BCTF2...
Voting is for retards

Columbus, OH

#65 Aug 27, 2013
Hopefully all these christain inbred jew slaves get killed while killing the muslims so we can quit beign slaves to their imaginary invisible god friends nazi homeland in israhell. Then only there jew overlords who were the only Mossad agents arrested on 9/11 with murals of planes exploding into the towers will be left, and they will be simple enough to deal with.
Voting is for retards

Columbus, OH

#66 Aug 27, 2013
More jew slave propaganda. Can we say people who buy into AIPAC lobbyist WOlf Blitzer/ADM/jew media propaganda are sub 80 IQ?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#67 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
That's what I was afraid of. How in the world did accepting an award from the USSR and writing an essay deliberately strengthen the North Koreans or weaken the US power to resist or attack?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#68 Aug 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was afraid of. How in the world did accepting an award from the USSR and writing an essay deliberately strengthen the North Koreans or weaken the US power to resist or attack?
Help; support; assistance; counsel; encouragement. As an element in the crime of treason, the giving of “aid and comfort” to the enemy may consist in a mere attempt. It is not essential to constitute the giving of aid and comfort that the enterprise commenced should be successful and actually render assistance. Young v. United States, 97 U. S. 62, 24 L. Ed. 992; U. S. v. Greathouse, 4 Sawy. 472, Fed. Cas. No. 15,254.

Law Dictionary: http://thelawdictionary.org/aid-and-comfort/#...

Note the word, "encouragement."

You went to law school, huh?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#69 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
Help; support; assistance; counsel; encouragement. As an element in the crime of treason, the giving of “aid and comfort” to the enemy may consist in a mere attempt. It is not essential to constitute the giving of aid and comfort that the enterprise commenced should be successful and actually render assistance. Young v. United States, 97 U. S. 62, 24 L. Ed. 992; U. S. v. Greathouse, 4 Sawy. 472, Fed. Cas. No. 15,254.
Law Dictionary: http://thelawdictionary.org/aid-and-comfort/#...
Note the word, "encouragement."
You went to law school, huh?
So in accepting that award and writing that essay you believe that it was his intent to encourage the North Koreans and that the North Koreans in some way cared what an American actor was saying?

Let me guess, you think everyone who spoke out against the US invasion of Iraq was giving aid and comfort to the enemy too, don't you?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#70 Aug 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So in accepting that award and writing that essay you believe that it was his intent to encourage the North Koreans and that the North Koreans in some way cared what an American actor was saying?
Let me guess, you think everyone who spoke out against the US invasion of Iraq was giving aid and comfort to the enemy too, don't you?
Dear God, you're a moron. Are you aware of who the enemy was in the Korean War? NK and SK were merely the providers of cannon fodder and a playing field. The war was fought between the West and a Chinese/Soviet alliance. Where do you think our POWs went? They left NK and ended up in China and the Soviet Union. Where do you think the MiGs came from and who do you think was flying them? There were at least a half dozen Soviet Air Force aces. Where do you think the T-34s came from? The Kalashnikovs? The leadership?
Millions of Soviet citizens knew who Paul Robeson was. He was trotted out for over 20 years by the Kremlin. And the vast majority of American soldiers knew who he was too, including the black troops. If you don't recognize the value of PSYOPs and the fact that Robeson was a player, you've never studied modern war or its history. Eisenhower once called PSYOPs anything "from the most beautiful anthem up to the most extraordinary kind of of physical sabotage."
Robeson was no dummy...he knew exactly what he was doing.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#71 Aug 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>

Were they also singing the praises of Saddam Hussein and the Baath Party? Did they accept awards and accolades from Saddam?
Get it?
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#72 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Dear God, you're a moron. Are you aware of who the enemy was in the Korean War? NK and SK were merely the providers of cannon fodder and a playing field. The war was fought between the West and a Chinese/Soviet alliance. Where do you think our POWs went? They left NK and ended up in China and the Soviet Union. Where do you think the MiGs came from and who do you think was flying them? There were at least a half dozen Soviet Air Force aces. Where do you think the T-34s came from? The Kalashnikovs? The leadership?
Millions of Soviet citizens knew who Paul Robeson was. He was trotted out for over 20 years by the Kremlin. And the vast majority of American soldiers knew who he was too, including the black troops. If you don't recognize the value of PSYOPs and the fact that Robeson was a player, you've never studied modern war or its history. Eisenhower once called PSYOPs anything "from the most beautiful anthem up to the most extraordinary kind of of physical sabotage."
Robeson was no dummy...he knew exactly what he was doing.
It's probably why we didn't win the war and why Robeson was tried for treason.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#73 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Were they also singing the praises of Saddam Hussein and the Baath Party? Did they accept awards and accolades from Saddam?
Get it?
You are missing at least one degree of separation there, 3.1.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#74 Aug 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably why we didn't win the war and why Robeson was tried for treason.
Who won the war? Are you aware that technically the war still continues? That there is no treaty? Just an armistice (that is NOT a treaty.)

Try Robeson for treason? In the 1950s? Less than a decade after Truman integrated the armed forces? And a celebrity? Yeah, that would have been brilliant...if you wanted a Southern race war and Northern race riots.

Just what sort of coursework did you take in your undergraduate life? History was definitely not a part of it.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#75 Aug 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing at least one degree of separation there, 3.1.
Oh, really...can't wait to see what you might imagine that to be.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#76 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
Who won the war? Are you aware that technically the war still continues? That there is no treaty? Just an armistice (that is NOT a treaty.)
You are like the North Korea of the Topix forum, still talking shit long after your ass is whipped.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#77 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
Try Robeson for treason? In the 1950s? Less than a decade after Truman integrated the armed forces? And a celebrity? Yeah, that would have been brilliant...if you wanted a Southern race war and Northern race riots.
Just what sort of coursework did you take in your undergraduate life? History was definitely not a part of it.
So you respond to my statement that we didn't win the war with a lecture about how we didn't win the war? That's about right.

That fear of race riots didn't stop McCarthy from dragging him before the HUAC.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#78 Aug 27, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like the North Korea of the Topix forum, still talking shit long after your ass is whipped.
Johnson, go join Walt in troll heaven.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#79 Aug 27, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
So you respond to my statement that we didn't win the war with a lecture about how we didn't win the war? That's about right.
That fear of race riots didn't stop McCarthy from dragging him before the HUAC.
Your statement was total sarcastic ignorance. Somebody had to educate you. Are you telling me that you honestly think: A) That the war is over? and B) That we won?
Hundreds of people, mostly white, went before the HUAC. That was a far cry from a charge of treason.
Real Tea Party

Reynoldsburg, OH

#80 Aug 27, 2013
Voting is for retards wrote:
Hopefully all these christain inbred jew slaves get killed while killing the muslims so we can quit beign slaves to their imaginary invisible god friends nazi homeland in israhell. Then only there jew overlords who were the only Mossad agents arrested on 9/11 with murals of planes exploding into the towers will be left, and they will be simple enough to deal with.
Israel is our ally, how dare you spread such anti-semantic hate toward the victims of the holocaust! You probably one of them holocaust denier, tell Ahmadinejad to say hi.

Jews built this country, look at New Albany and compare to the trailer park you at on West Broad.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#81 Aug 27, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Your statement was total sarcastic ignorance. Somebody had to educate you. Are you telling me that you honestly think: A) That the war is over? and B) That we won?
Hundreds of people, mostly white, went before the HUAC. That was a far cry from a charge of treason.
The war is over and we won. How stupid can you be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: President Obama orders flags lowere... 4 min Slit354 2
Tired of trump's lies yet? 12 min The Widower 95
Dumb and Dumber 39 min Seriouslady 8
People of Topix 2 hr BizzyBee 25
Looking for my father!!!!! 4 hr John Black 22
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 4 hr praise the intern... 2
Job------- definition for today! 4 hr praise the intern... 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance