Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right wing propaganda machine will not twist the truth on me. Our government is not in cahoots with any enemies against this country. You and your herd have got to be out of your fkn minds to think otherwise. A plot by the White House to put a radical Islamic regime in power? Absolutely not. My only concern with Obama now is this Syria bullshit. We don't really have a dog in this fight...Who are the good guys? I think we should stay out of Syria and definitely not go to war over this.
Yes, dummy...Obama threw Mubarak under the bus. Publicly. Are you really so stupid that you don't know that?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/obama-hai...

And now your boy wants to help al-Qaeda in Syria:

Syria rebels linked to al-Qaeda target Christian village
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/09/05...

You are one moronic booner.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, dummy...Obama threw Mubarak under the bus. Publicly. Are you really so stupid that you don't know that?

http://abcnews.go.com/International/obama-hai...

And now your boy wants to help al-Qaeda in Syria:

Syria rebels linked to al-Qaeda target Christian village
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/story/2013/09/05...

You are one moronic booner.
Keep on believing that we are siding with radical Muslims, dipshit...Your redneck reasoning must keep you quite entertained.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2013

Judged:

I heard the city of D.C. just denied the bikers a permit while coddling the foul Muslims. Muslims need to be sent back to Africa or Arabia and we need to stop banning pork, banning swimming pools, allowing terrorists to run amok and doing all matter of nonsense to coddle these foul hood wearing creatures.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Dirty Underwear

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Zoe Regen wrote:
The bikers have a right to be there. Frankly, if I was a Muslim, I would think twice about going. I will put my money on the bikers, if this for real.
Do the Hell's Angels still exist?
Yeah. They're much better lookin' now.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You can also let me know when the sky falls on your neighborhood, chicken little.
Ask Al Gore!
Dirty Underwear

Monticello, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Oh, DARNIT! My Burqah is in the laundry....with my underwear.....
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Are you sure your burqah aint your underwear?
DRY

Srinagar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Hey brothers
I am from Jammu and Kashmir part of India.
I am a Hindu and we Hindus have witnessed the Muslims barbarism, terrorism, chauvinism, superemism you call it what you can.
I personally feel that the world is going through an undeclared third world in which Muslims (extremists as well as apologists) are on one side and rest of the communities are on the other side. The sooner we realize it the better it is for our generations. Muslims have been either condoning or justifying terrorism, rape, murder, killings, loot, chauvinism, pedophilia, incest, child marriage on the pretext of Quranic injunctions. They have been blaming their victims and cry without reason. They are trying to control the resources (Human, Material, Financial etc). Most of the media, right activists, civil society members, NGOs have been bought by the Muslims by the oil money and are on their pay roles, and most of the psychopaths are being assured of heaven and being converted world over. Muslims have one ideology,WE and THEM. They donít apply minds as must of the mind control techniques are used by them to control and brainwash people by the Mullahs. They cry for human rights and other rights for themselves in non Muslims countries but deny the same to Non Muslims in their Muslim countries. Surprisingly this is the only so called religion that justifies telling lies (Taqiya and Kitman), Killing (Jihad), pedophilia (Mohammed married Ayesha when she was six years old child), incest (Mohammed married his own daughter in law Zainab), Butchery (Halal), false hood (Muslims to get heaven whether their acts were right or wrong and in that heaven they will get 72 virgin fairies and alcohol... Listen its mentioned that women will not go to heaven and what if they went to heaven?), Discrimination (Women not allowed education and cannot work beyond their house holds, in-equality (woman allowed only 1/3 share in her parental property, witness of two women is equal to witness of one man), Chauvinism (Veil for Muslim Woman as young as 1 year old), injustice (a women rape victim must produce two witness for her defence other wise she can be punished for adultry,) and sex slavery (the (Women)right hand possessions which they used ti keep in Harems). today in the western world Muslims have started Love Jihad in which they lure innocent and young teens in the name of Love and use them sexually and physically against their own family and Community. They are luring the psychopaths who convert to Islam and use them against their own family and Community. This is reality. Let me clear you all, any Muslims who doesnt believe in all of the above cannot be Muslim, so if any one says that he doesnt belive and adheres to it, tell him to tell it in front of media that he/she doesnt believe in this Sharia law contained in Quranic injunctions. I know he/she will make lame excuses. Alas the west and east is sleeping and I think India will have to rise now to take on these psychopaths (called Muslims) both spiritually as well as by force. Those who realise their mistakes and want liberation from Muslim tags must be released to this world and those who dont must also be released to the next word. Narendera Modi (who is being denied visa by USA, UK under the influence of Muslims), the PM designate of BJP may lead the charge like he has done earlier. Dear borther nip the evil in the bud... Har Har Mahadev
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

You people are stupid wrote:
Do you really think 38% of the US Muslim population is going to go to DC for this? The number of attendees might be in the hundreds if that many. The bikers will end up looking like idiots and bullies. WIN will go to the Muslims.
What side are you on Geronimo? Sometimes you side with Moo Slums and other times you slam them. Pick and side or shut up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info