Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#186 Sep 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely wrong. Just deal with it and move on.
Tell me how I'm wrong. In detail. Put that alleged degree from St. John's to use, boy.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#187 Sep 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me how I'm wrong. In detail. Put that alleged degree from St. John's to use, boy.
You are blaming Obama and this governments policies on those countries that have been in turmoil for years before Obama. Those countries were virtual powder kegs for years.

Go get some money back from Colby...worry less about St.John's.

Hilliard, OH

#188 Sep 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You are blaming Obama and this governments policies on those countries that have been in turmoil for years before Obama. Those countries were virtual powder kegs for years.
Those countries were stable before 2009. Show me your evidence that Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Syria were "in turmoil" in 2008. Your ignorance is astounding. Here's what set things off:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/NewBeginning/t...

You're not even a proper sort of poser, Rastus.

Brooklyn, New York

#189 Sep 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Those countries were stable before 2009. Show me your evidence that Egypt, Tunisia, Libya and Syria were "in turmoil" in 2008. Your ignorance is astounding. Here's what set things off:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/NewBeginning/t...

You're not even a proper sort of poser, Rastus.
Did you not understand the last post? Years before Obama these countries were dealing with a corrupt government, hunger, unemployment, people being treated like animals, long before 2008.
The President of the US does not dictate the economy in the Middle East.

So what you're saying is Obama turned those Middle Eastern countries into a ravaged shit hole? All by himself? No responsibility to their own government and what economics stain they've been under for years?

My God. You really need to think. Redneck reasoning is not a world policy.

You're a true fkn idiot.

Hilliard, OH

#190 Sep 3, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you not understand the last post? Years before Obama these countries were dealing with a corrupt government, hunger, unemployment, people being treated like animals, long before 2008.
The President of the US does not dictate the economy in the Middle East.
So what you're saying is Obama turned those Middle Eastern countries into a ravaged shit hole? All by himself? No responsibility to their own government and what economics stain they've been under for years?
My God. You really need to think. Redneck reasoning is not a world policy.
You're a true fkn idiot.
Economic issues were never the catalyst, you moron. The economic status quo was what it was from the late 1960s until disruption by radical Islam in nations like Tunisia and Egypt (take a good look at their tourist industry today.) If anything, the average Middle East citizen's daily life in amy country not called Iraq or Iran has improved measurably in the past 20 years.
Radical Islam, boy...that's what the issue is, and Obama whipped it up in a major way.
What was your major? Something for racist idiots like Black Studies?

Read this, you fool:

Destroying a Country’s Standard of Living: What Libya Had Achieved, What has been Destroyed
http://www.globalresearch.ca/destroying-a-cou...

Brooklyn, New York

#192 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Economic issues were never the catalyst, you moron. The economic status quo was what it was from the late 1960s until disruption by radical Islam in nations like Tunisia and Egypt (take a good look at their tourist industry today.) If anything, the average Middle East citizen's daily life in amy country not called Iraq or Iran has improved measurably in the past 20 years.
Radical Islam, boy...that's what the issue is, and Obama whipped it up in a major way.
What was your major? Something for racist idiots like Black Studies?

Read this, you fool:

Destroying a CountryÂ’s Standard of Living: What Libya Had Achieved, What has been Destroyed
http://www.globalresearch.ca/destroying-a-cou...
Radical Islam is not the issue. The issue lies with a corrupt and unbending government that holds all the control over the people of that country. You blamed Obama for the instability of their countries and that is bullshit.
Any radical religion is born in a country where the people are being oppressed. With a new year, the groups begin to grow its numbers to fight the opposition.
You wouldn't understand my major or minor if I drew you a fkn picture, spark plug...Keep your cut and paste bullshit. You clearly don't grasp the condition of other countries or any religion other than racist white Anglo Saxon.

Hilliard, OH

#193 Sep 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Radical Islam is not the issue. The issue lies with a corrupt and unbending government that holds all the control over the people of that country. You blamed Obama for the instability of their countries and that is bullshit.
Any radical religion is born in a country where the people are being oppressed. With a new year, the groups begin to grow its numbers to fight the opposition.
You wouldn't understand my major or minor if I drew you a fkn picture, spark plug...Keep your cut and paste bullshit. You clearly don't grasp the condition of other countries or any religion other than racist white Anglo Saxon.
Keep on embarrassing yourself, Stymie:

A little under two years ago, Philip Hammond, the Defence Secretary, urged British businessmen to begin “packing their suitcases” and to fly to Libya to share in the reconstruction of the country and exploit an anticipated boom in natural resources.

Yet now Libya has almost entirely stopped producing oil as the government loses control of much of the country to militia fighters.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#194 Sep 4, 2013
racist white Anglo Saxon. At least there ain't any racism in the Africans including the 1/8th African in the white house with his Georgetown, South Carolina Robinson wife. Michelle Obama and her Hussein love white folk.
the black who shot the baby in the head in Brunswick, Georgia sure does love white folk. Oh I forgot that's Georgia, a Confederate red state.
Later, white loving Black Rhino!
in the words of my VC buddy HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I'm laughing at my words white loving Black Rhino!
that's like saying a bird loving snake!
sincerely,
dunadd

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#195 Sep 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
If you listen to Big Ears, he basically indicates that he has eradicated turmoil!

Wish he would start in the United States!

Brooklyn, New York

#196 Sep 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Keep on embarrassing yourself, Stymie:

A little under two years ago, Philip Hammond, the Defence Secretary, urged British businessmen to begin “packing their suitcases” and to fly to Libya to share in the reconstruction of the country and exploit an anticipated boom in natural resources.

Yet now Libya has almost entirely stopped producing oil as the government loses control of much of the country to militia fighters.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...
Because of revolution, not our government or Obama, which was who you blamed, dipshit.

Thanks. Your stupidity of not backing your own words and trying to redirect me to some bullshit cut and paste was a typical backwards tactic. Didn't work, shitkicker.

Brooklyn, New York

#197 Sep 4, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>If you listen to Big Ears, he basically indicates that he has eradicated turmoil!

Wish he would start in the United States!
You can also let me know when the sky falls on your neighborhood, chicken little.

Hilliard, OH

#198 Sep 4, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of revolution, not our government or Obama, which was who you blamed, dipshit.
Thanks. Your stupidity of not backing your own words and trying to redirect me to some bullshit cut and paste was a typical backwards tactic. Didn't work, shitkicker.
Hey, genius...what was the trigger for those revolutions? It was NOT economic.
I laid it all out as simply as possible for someone with your limited intellect to comprehend it...and you're either too stupid or too butthurt to just give up whining and lying. My money's on both.

Brooklyn, New York

#199 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, genius...what was the trigger for those revolutions? It was NOT economic.
I laid it all out as simply as possible for someone with your limited intellect to comprehend it...and you're either too stupid or too butthurt to just give up whining and lying. My money's on both.
You blamed Obama for the instability of those countries...stop trying to back out of your statement.

Hilliard, OH

#200 Sep 5, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You blamed Obama for the instability of those countries...stop trying to back out of your statement.
Who's backing out? Obama IS responsible for what's happened in those countries since he took office. I said that from the start, you black illiterate.

Brooklyn, New York

#202 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Who's backing out? Obama IS responsible for what's happened in those countries since he took office. I said that from the start, you black illiterate.
Obama is the cause of another country's economics and corrupt politicians...

You gotta be fkn kidding me. You're too fkn stupid to take seriously.

Hilliard, OH

#203 Sep 5, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is the cause of another country's economics and corrupt politicians...
You gotta be fkn kidding me. You're too fkn stupid to take seriously.
You moron...how many times do you have to be told that the economic situations in those countries had nothing to do with the turmoil they've experienced? Obama's Middle East policy of embracing terrorist radical Islamic groups is.
You couldn't argue your way out of a parking ticket, much less keep up with anyone on Topix, booner.

Brooklyn, New York

#204 Sep 5, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You moron...how many times do you have to be told that the economic situations in those countries had nothing to do with the turmoil they've experienced? Obama's Middle East policy of embracing terrorist radical Islamic groups is.
You couldn't argue your way out of a parking ticket, much less keep up with anyone on Topix, booner.
Lets see, idiot...Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachman and the Tea Baggers that blamed the Boston bombing on Obama, oh, and every right wing nut job site are the only fkn morons that you can parrot that "embracing radical Islam" bullshit from. No one else believes that. LOL!!!

Right wing propaganda? That's your argument? My God. Not only are you a redneck shitkicker, but you are a dumb sheep to boot. Obama took out a top terrorist. Not your overlord Bush. He went to the wrong fkn country for Christ sakes. Iraq never had anything to do with 911!!! Prescott Bush put his family in the oil business with the Bin Ladens!!! Dubya flew the Bin Ladens out of harms way after 911!!!! Now you and "Crazy eyes" Bachman are convinced that Obama is feeding a radical Islamic line? Holy shit, boy...You are a lunkhead. Rick Santorum? Oh Jesus. I say let the Syrians fight it out. That's not our business. The bush crime family is still in the oil business with the bin Ladens...How do you feel about that?

Wow. I knew you were a fkn imbecile, but you've proven to be a fkn retard.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#205 Sep 5, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to get back on topic.(Million Muslim March)

As one pro player to another I have to ask, why would you defend these folks?
If you want proof I will PM you my facebook page.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12912...

Sure would like an honest answer

Hilliard, OH

#206 Sep 5, 2013
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, idiot...Rick Santorum, Michelle Bachman and the Tea Baggers that blamed the Boston bombing on Obama, oh, and every right wing nut job site are the only fkn morons that you can parrot that "embracing radical Islam" bullshit from. No one else believes that. LOL!!!
Your stupidity and deflections are tiresome and seriously pathetic:

Islamist 'Arab Spring' Radicals Find Support in the White House

Egyptian intellectual Essam Abdallah has a provocative reason why no democracy heroes have emerged: The U.S. Islamist lobbies with an ear at the White House have ensured that there aren't any.

"The most dramatic oppression of the region's civil societies and the Arab Spring is not by means of weapons, or in the Middle East. It is not led by Gaddafi, Mubarak, Bin Ali, Saleh, or Assad. It is led by the powerful Islamist lobbies in Washington, D.C.," writes Abdallah, a professor at Ain Shams University in Egypt who writes for the pan-Arab publication Elaph.

Abdallah says that months into the Arab Spring, he and other Egyptian freedom fighters realized that "the Western powers and the Obama administration have put their support behind the new authoritarians."

Through their proxies in the United States, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamic Nahda of Tunisia, the Justice Party of Morocco, and the Islamist militias in Libya's Transitional National Council systematically received U.S. support, writes Abdallah, "at the expense of real liberal and secular forces." He says the proxies include Dalia Mogahed, the president's adviser on Muslim affairs and member of the President's Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships; John Esposito, professor of International Affairs and Islamic Studies at Georgetown University; and lobbyists for CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations), the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and the Islamic Society of North America.

If you trace the overthrows in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and perhaps coming in Syria, you will find moments of early individual determination (Mohamed Bouazizi in Tunisia, Wael Ghonim in Cairo) swiftly engulfed by the violence and chaos of Muslim extremists hiding less and less behind more secular freedom fighters. And you will also find White House silence in the early moments that mattered. In Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Libya, and Syria it was not until the revolutions turned Islamist and extremist (one signal: when Muslim mobs attacked Christians and their churches) that President Obama stepped in, sided with the mob, and called for regime ouster.

http://www.religiontoday.com/news/islamist-ar...

Brooklyn, New York

#207 Sep 6, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Your stupidity and deflections are tiresome and seriously pathetic:

Islamist 'Arab Spring' Radicals Find Support in the White House

Egyptian intellectual Essam Abdallah has a provocative reason why no democracy heroes have emerged: The U.S. Islamist lobbies with an ear at the White House have ensured that there aren't any.

"The most dramatic oppression of the region's civil societies and the Arab Spring is not by means of weapons, or in the Middle East. It is not led by Gaddafi, Mubarak, Bin Ali, Saleh, or Assad. It is led by the powerful Islamist lobbies in Washington, D.C.," writes Abdallah, a professor at Ain Shams University in Egypt who writes for the pan-Arab publication Elaph.

Abdallah says that months into the Arab Spring, he and other Egyptian freedom fighters realized that "the Western powers and the Obama administration have put their support behind the new authoritarians."

Through their proxies in the United States, the Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamic Nahda of Tunisia, the Justice Party of Morocco, and the Islamist militias in Libya's Transitional National Council systematically received U.S. support, writes Abdallah, "at the expense of real liberal and secular forces." He says the proxies include Dalia Mogahed, the president's adviser on Muslim affairs and member of the President's Council on Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships; John Esposito, professor of International Affairs and Islamic Studies at Georgetown University; and lobbyists for CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations), the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and the Islamic Society of North America.

If you trace the overthrows in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, and perhaps coming in Syria, you will find moments of early individual determination (Mohamed Bouazizi in Tunisia, Wael Ghonim in Cairo) swiftly engulfed by the violence and chaos of Muslim extremists hiding less and less behind more secular freedom fighters. And you will also find White House silence in the early moments that mattered. In Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Libya, and Syria it was not until the revolutions turned Islamist and extremist (one signal: when Muslim mobs attacked Christians and their churches) that President Obama stepped in, sided with the mob, and called for regime ouster.

http://www.religiontoday.com/news/islamist-ar...
Your right wing propaganda machine will not twist the truth on me. Our government is not in cahoots with any enemies against this country. You and your herd have got to be out of your fkn minds to think otherwise. A plot by the White House to put a radical Islamic regime in power? Absolutely not. My only concern with Obama now is this Syria bullshit. We don't really have a dog in this fight...Who are the good guys? I think we should stay out of Syria and definitely not go to war over this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 12 min Male 4,515
impeachment 19 min Free Pizza 4 U 1
SeriousLady, BizzyBee, Catman Rowdy , everybody... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 12
Man Shot Multiple Times In North Columbus Alley 3 hr hey now 2
Lego display of Columbus includes some quirky b... 3 hr yeah baby 1
President Ebola 3 hr Male 949
her nighties (Jul '11) 4 hr gra134 119
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search