Next Last

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 23, 2013
hey now

Columbus, OH

#2 Aug 23, 2013
Word at barenakedislam.com is that when the asslifters lift the bikers will throttle up. Expect CAIR to stage some fake bias crimes with their cadre of street thespians in bhurkas and 7th Century regalia.
You people are stupid

Reynoldsburg, OH

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Do you really think 38% of the US Muslim population is going to go to DC for this? The number of attendees might be in the hundreds if that many. The bikers will end up looking like idiots and bullies. WIN will go to the Muslims.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2013
You people are stupid wrote:
Do you really think 38% of the US Muslim population is going to go to DC for this? The number of attendees might be in the hundreds if that many. The bikers will end up looking like idiots and bullies. WIN will go to the Muslims.
Hogs and Muslims.
The perfect pairing.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#5 Aug 24, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hogs and Muslims.
The perfect pairing.
Bet on the Hogs
hey now

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 24, 2013
This isn't about percentages, cockbite. It is about getting into the faces of the muzzies and shouting down their 7th century mentality. You're probably among a bunch of stinking groids as we speak. Feeding them. Housing them. And toting their nasty asses to the pfhuqqin bus stop. Suckuh!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#7 Aug 24, 2013
The bikers have a right to be there. Frankly, if I was a Muslim, I would think twice about going. I will put my money on the bikers, if this for real.

Do the Hell's Angels still exist?
Real Tea Party

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 25, 2013
-tip- wrote:
http://directorblue.blogspot.c om/2013/08/awesome-911-million -muslim-march-in-dc.html
Wow trailer parks vs towel heads! Who's coming out victory? Did you mortgage your home to watch this upcoming ppv? I heard it's on WWE Raw tonight!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#9 Aug 25, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow trailer parks vs towel heads! Who's coming out victory? Did you mortgage your home to watch this upcoming ppv? I heard it's on WWE Raw tonight!
Tell the bikers that to their faces.

Maybe they are coming from Sturgis!
You people are stupid

Reynoldsburg, OH

#10 Aug 26, 2013
hey now wrote:
<quoted text>This isn't about percentages, cockbite. It is about getting into the faces of the muzzies and shouting down their 7th century mentality. You're probably among a bunch of stinking groids as we speak. Feeding them. Housing them. And toting their nasty asses to the pfhuqqin bus stop. Suckuh!
One Million Muslims is 38% of the US Muslim population, dickhead. Do you think that many are going to make the effort to travel to DC for a one day march?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#11 Aug 26, 2013
Real Tea Party wrote:
<quoted text>
the demographic for purchasing a new Harley Davidson is a 50 something or 60 something purchasing a dream toy.

A new Harley is 18K to 35K. A toy to use 5 months of a year in Ohio.

Your comment about trailer park.......Harley is not reaching out to that audience. They have no money.

Harley wants buyers, not lip service monkeys.

Trailer parks are full of lip service monkey's. It is always someone else's fault they live there.

Someone who purchased a Harley made sacrifices to own it. Harley owner is 90% likely to vote republican.

Harley owner paid extra to buy american, and refused rice burners.

Liberals only flap lips and place blame. Liberals best stick to tricycles.
They cannot kill a Spook

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
One Million Muslims is 38% of the US Muslim population, dickhead. Do you think that many are going to make the effort to travel to DC for a one day march?
They wouod if their cleric told them too, with grenades stuff up thier ass.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#13 Aug 26, 2013
You realize that's just a label for a march that will be 10,000 or 20,000 Muzzies and thousands who will march with them out of anti-American hate and leftist stupidity. It'll look like a ghetto rally, with all sorts of blacks bused in and with a sprinkling of white idiots like Mpnf1979, Che, and Reader types.
They'll have 30,000 tops, and the MSM will call it 200,000 minimum.
I hope the bikers smoke 'em.
You people are stupid

Reynoldsburg, OH

#14 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You realize that's just a label for a march that will be 10,000 or 20,000 Muzzies and thousands who will march with them out of anti-American hate and leftist stupidity. It'll look like a ghetto rally, with all sorts of blacks bused in and with a sprinkling of white idiots like Mpnf1979, Che, and Reader types.
Then the muslims win and the bikers look stupid.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#15 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You realize that's just a label for a march that will be 10,000 or 20,000 Muzzies and thousands who will march with them out of anti-American hate and leftist stupidity. It'll look like a ghetto rally, with all sorts of blacks bused in and with a sprinkling of white idiots like Mpnf1979, Che, and Reader types.
I'm flattered, Georgie. I live in your mind. That's awesome.

Hilliard, OH

#16 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm flattered, Georgie. I live in your mind. That's awesome.
I particularly love how you stalk me through the threads, rivertrash.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I particularly love how you stalk me through the threads, rivertrash.
lol...reading different threads while I'm bored doesn't make me a stalker. So I guess when you put your first comment on any new thread, that makes you a stalker too, huh? Get over yourself fatboy. I certainly don't bring you up on other threads. What a fantasy world you live in! Poor soul.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

#18 Aug 26, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>I particularly love how you stalk me through the threads, rivertrash.
I have to ask, where did the river verbiage come from? I don't live by any rivers. Do you just make this stuff up as you go along? I realize you're eager for petty amusement, but just curious.

Hilliard, OH

#19 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to ask, where did the river verbiage come from? I don't live by any rivers. Do you just make this stuff up as you go along? I realize you're eager for petty amusement, but just curious.
You're from a scummy Ohio River town, wide bottom. Have you forgotten where your racist dad lives?

Hilliard, OH

#20 Aug 26, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you didn't care what people thought about you. Liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 22 min Canton 31,190
Buckeyes vs Kent State 33 min They cannot kill ... 13
Gotta Love that Palin Charm 1 hr Progressive Ohioan 12
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr anonymous 937
Somali immigrants fight for improvements to Nor... 2 hr sidekick 2
Pet and animal reports 2 hr BizzyBee 46
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr d pantz 3,357
•••
•••
•••