Obama using food-stamp cash to fund M...

Obama using food-stamp cash to fund Michelle’s ‘Let’s Move’

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Wait what

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2013
"The great food grab began in 2010, when President Obama, with Michelle and US Department of Agriculture honchos at his side, signed the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act. At the time, he admitted taking cash from one pocket to feed the other.

“Some of the funding [for the lunch program] comes from rolling back temporary increases in food-stamp benefits,” he said, starting in the fall of 2013.

“I’m committed to working with [Congress] to restore these funds in the future.”

It proved to be magical thinking.

Part of the problem is that the food-stamp program has grown like wildfire under Obama — to $80 billion last year, with a more than 70 percent increase in recipients just since 2008. Do they all need the help?"

http://nypost.com/2013/11/11/obama-takes-from...
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Black support of Democrats / Obama / Collectivism is so strong and pervasive that the Democrat party takes them completely for granted, regardless of what Obama / Democrats do, Blacks remain loyal, docile and subservient.

At the most extreme, Blacks don't vote at all.

Thus there is no reason for either party to waste any time or effort on them, especially Obama since he isn't running for office again.
Clintonville Resident

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 13, 2013
So the thinking is “Hey, I will borrow from one pocket with the expectation that no one will be so heartless as to make people go hungry in this country”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/20/us/politics...

Again our President forgets the kind of people he has in the House of Representatives.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 13, 2013
Clintonville Resident wrote:
So the thinking is “Hey, I will borrow from one pocket with the expectation that no one will be so heartless as to make people go hungry in this country”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/20/us/politics...
Again our President forgets the kind of people he has in the House of Representatives.
right; and snow melts asphalt.

exactly how much food have you given to charity this year?

Joe Biden gave less than $300 for the year, and Mitt Romney gave $4,000,000.

That above extreme example mirrors the populous voting blocks the above represented.

Heartless is defined as confiscating money from people living paycheck to paycheck to give to those who find it boring to earn a paycheck.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#5 Nov 13, 2013
I thought you people didn't like food stamps.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
I thought you people didn't like food stamps.
poor child...never correct.

People despise you.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#7 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
poor child...never correct.
People despise you.
If you like food stamps so much, why are you always bitching about the people who get them and calling for the reduction in the program?
Clintonville Resident

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 13, 2013
<<right; and snow melts asphalt.>>

I don’t think feeding the poor asphalt and snow will do much good either. Was this the 4,000,000 million that Romney donated?

<<<exactly how much food have you given to charity this year?>>>

10 percent plus volunteering at the Mid Ohio Food Bank monthly.

<<Joe Biden gave less than $300 for the year, and Mitt Romney gave $4,000,000.>>

Which has to do with Food Stamps how?

<<That above extreme example mirrors the populous voting blocks the above represented.>>

Pssht- it is an example of poor reasoning and nothing more.

<<<Heartless is defined as confiscating money from people living paycheck to paycheck to give to those who find it boring to earn a paycheck.>>>

Ahh, I see the problem. You do not understand English.

Heartless: Devoid of compassion or feeling; pitiless.

Such as taking food out of the mouths of the hungry which is just what House Republicans have done.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#9 Nov 13, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you like food stamps so much, why are you always bitching about the people who get them and calling for the reduction in the program?
liar....prove it.

I do believe hunger is the greatest of all motivators though.

My ambition drives me to always seek continual improvement. My hunger is to beat prior years sales every single year. I can sadly say that has not always occurred.

By analyzing failure you can find and execute success. i do it every single day sometimes with perfection, and sometimes being thrown out with a slamming door.

Picking yourself up and giving it another try is what separates starvation and success in the world of sales.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 13, 2013
Clintonville Resident wrote:
<<right; and snow melts asphalt.>>
I don’t think feeding the poor asphalt and snow will do much good either. Was this the 4,000,000 million that Romney donated?
<<<exactly how much food have you given to charity this year?>>>
10 percent plus volunteering at the Mid Ohio Food Bank monthly.
<<Joe Biden gave less than $300 for the year, and Mitt Romney gave $4,000,000.>>
Which has to do with Food Stamps how?
<<That above extreme example mirrors the populous voting blocks the above represented.>>
Pssht- it is an example of poor reasoning and nothing more.
<<<Heartless is defined as confiscating money from people living paycheck to paycheck to give to those who find it boring to earn a paycheck.>>>
Ahh, I see the problem. You do not understand English.
Heartless: Devoid of compassion or feeling; pitiless.
Such as taking food out of the mouths of the hungry which is just what House Republicans have done.
Ok...I will bite.

why are so many people hungry?

and at face value the house republicans are forcing a diet on an obese program. The amount of fraud alone in the program exceeds many nations total GDP.

Have you re-defind heartless to mean your flawed political views opposition?

reasoning......the thought pattern that promotes solid decisions making?

I do not understand your English because you re-define every word to have 700 meanings to suit your screams of insanity.
Clintonville Resident

Columbus, OH

#11 Nov 13, 2013
<<Ok...I will bite. why are so many people hungry?>>

I would say it is due to lack of food.

<<and at face value the house republicans are forcing a diet on an obese program. The amount of fraud alone in the program exceeds many nations total GDP.>>

Citing a false cause as your straw man is not going to pay off in this case.

<<Have you re-defind heartless to mean your flawed political views opposition?>>

This sentence makes no sense, but this is not surprising as so far the same can be said for any argument you have put forth.

<<reasoning......the thought pattern that promotes solid decisions making?>>

I am not a dictionary, I suggest you look it up yourself. But I fail to see the reason to make kids go hungry when we do not do that to child molesters in prison.

<<I do not understand your English because you re-define every word to have 700 meanings to suit your screams of insanity.>>

Your problem is with the dictionary and I used 1 definition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ya just can't make this stuff up 3 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 21
ISIS? How About Psychopathic Football Players ... 4 hr UTrashy 17
Democraps....the party of rape 10 hr UTrashy 21
Donald Trump Big Liar 12 hr d pants 14
News Chili And Wing Cook Off Set For Saturday On Mir... 16 hr Annalisa 3
Men in the Girls Bathroom Sun UTrashy 400
News Joe Biden's Columbus destination: Jeni's Ice Cream Sun Three Psyche 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages