OSU study: Young blacks feel unsafe i...

OSU study: Young blacks feel unsafe in white neighborhoods

There are 191 comments on the WLVQ-FM Columbus story from Aug 14, 2018, titled OSU study: Young blacks feel unsafe in white neighborhoods. In it, WLVQ-FM Columbus reports that:

Young black males in Columbus feel less safe when they go into neighborhoods with a larger white population than they are used to, according to a new study at Ohio State. The boys, ages 11 to 17, reported feeling less safe even in areas that were only modestly more white than where they usually spent time, said Christopher Browning, lead author of the study and professor of sociology at OSU.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLVQ-FM Columbus.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
404 not found

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2018
Stay out and we will both be happy!
Oliver

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Aug 16, 2018
404 not found wrote:
Stay out and we will both be happy!
The article is Fake news. as White Neighborhoods are safer than Black
username

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2018
If blacks are in a white neighborhood, they are looking for something to steal. Lazy trash needs to stay in the ghetto they made.
VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS

Waipahu, HI

#5 Aug 16, 2018
username wrote:
If blacks are in a white neighborhood, they are looking for something to steal. Lazy trash needs to stay in the ghetto they made.
CHARLES Manson : You Blacks stay out of White folks neighborhoods. Jeffrey Dahmer: Or I will eat you up. Umm. Any of the crazos you see on dateline type shows.. We kill and chop people up. C' mon. Stop teaching Whtes the folly of white supremacy, it just doesn't exist unless they can live without having to S--t.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#7 Aug 17, 2018
Should we have a study to see if whites feel unsafe in majority minority neighborhoods?

Jeesh.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#8 Aug 30, 2018
whiney beech wrote:
Should we have a study to see if whites feel unsafe in majority minority neighborhoods?

Jeesh.
When i am at Easton Mall i don't feel safe.
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#9 Aug 30, 2018
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>

When i am at Easton Mall i don't feel safe.
it is hard to believe that Easton has not hired a large security force

gangs have destroyed many a malls across this country

Amazon is reaping the rewards for malls stupidity.
Bruce G Ohr

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 31, 2018
Because white folks is crazy.
404 not found

Reynoldsburg, OH

#11 Aug 31, 2018
Bruce G Ohr wrote:
Because white folks is crazy.
Go back to ghoukland, ching chong.
Bruce G Ohr

Columbus, OH

#12 Aug 31, 2018
404 not found wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to ghoukland, ching chong.
Go back to Europe, cave man.

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#13 Aug 31, 2018
Id they would get to work debunking the stereotypes, they might not need to feel so fearful.
wow

United States

#17 Sep 1, 2018
VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS wrote:
<quoted text>
CHARLES Manson : You Blacks stay out of White folks neighborhoods. Jeffrey Dahmer: Or I will eat you up. Umm. Any of the crazos you see on dateline type shows.. We kill and chop people up. C' mon. Stop teaching Whtes the folly of white supremacy, it just doesn't exist unless they can live without having to S--t.
Dahmer was doing the world a favor. No pollution from the queer black boys, no contamination, and he must have enjoyed the meal. Should have received a medal.
Bruce G Ohr

Columbus, OH

#22 Sep 2, 2018
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Dahmer was doing the world a favor. No pollution from the queer black boys, no contamination, and he must have enjoyed the meal. Should have received a medal.
Mighty white of old Dahmer. Maybe you can eat a few black people too. Give me your address tough guy and I will forward it to some of my black friends.
wow

United States

#23 Sep 3, 2018
Bruce G Ohr wrote:
<quoted text>

Mighty white of old Dahmer. Maybe you can eat a few black people too. Give me your address tough guy and I will forward it to some of my black friends.
Must be entertaining to be monkeys in the hood. Lol.
Your bros are the gay african gang? Bet you have a cookout and gather around a fire pit like your ancestors before your tribal chief sold their lazy azzes for a few beads. Pull your pants up boy. Lol
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#24 Sep 3, 2018
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be entertaining to be monkeys in the hood. Lol.
Your bros are the gay african gang? Bet you have a cookout and gather around a fire pit like your ancestors before your tribal chief sold their lazy azzes for a few beads. Pull your pants up boy. Lol
The world will be so much nicer after you bigoted racists die off. You are the last of the Neanderthals.
Bruce G Ohr

Columbus, OH

#25 Sep 3, 2018
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Must be entertaining to be monkeys in the hood. Lol.
Yeah yeah yeah tough guy. You ready to eat some blacks or what? Let me know when you grow some balls white boy.
wow

United States

#26 Sep 3, 2018
Let Freedom Ring wrote:
<quoted text>

The world will be so much nicer after you bigoted racists die off. You are the last of the Neanderthals.
Yeah that's how you black boys look. Big lips, big nose, kinky hair. Just can't get out of the jungle. Lol. I'm not racist. Just telling the truth.
At least you boys ancestors worked. Now you on welfare and sell dope.
wow

United States

#27 Sep 3, 2018
Bruce G Ohr wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah yeah yeah tough guy. You ready to eat some blacks or what? Let me know when you grow some balls white boy.
You sure sound mean there boy. Your ancestors must have had lenient masters since they didn't teach you respect. You typical monkey, always a gang before you can do anything. Isn't that how apes are in the jungle? Look like apes, talk like apes, biscuit lips, big nose. Oh and kinky hair. Lol
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#28 Sep 3, 2018
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure sound mean there boy. Your ancestors must have had lenient masters since they didn't teach you respect. You typical monkey, always a gang before you can do anything. Isn't that how apes are in the jungle? Look like apes, talk like apes, biscuit lips, big nose. Oh and kinky hair. Lol
The comeuppance for simpletons such as yourself comes when you are totally reliant upon a dignified black man or woman to provide medical care, feed you, and clean up the feces that comes out of both of your holes.

woof
wow

United States

#29 Sep 3, 2018
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

The comeuppance for simpletons such as yourself comes when you are totally reliant upon a dignified black man or woman to provide medical care, feed you, and clean up the feces that comes out of both of your holes.

woof
Seriously? Nothing dignified about the ghetto monkeys around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio Route 823 Finished 18 min rowdy01 5
Donald Trump 1 hr Pale Rider 1,185
Body count rises from the War on Christmas 1 hr Let Freedom Ring 174
Fun Fact 2 hr IQ test aisle 12 106
BOOM! Clinton Foundation Labeled ďAgents Of For... 2 hr IQ test aisle 12 19
What Did Trump Know and When Did He Know It? 2 hr IQ test aisle 12 210
Trump Starts Middle East War to Save Himself 2 hr Trumpalicious Dis... 1

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages