“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#172 Jun 25, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman put his own ass in jeopardy when he left his vehicle. The man, Sheldon Ervin, can get witnesses to back his claim, Zimmerman cannot.
So...black youths have every right to assault white folks that enter their vicinity.
Gotcha.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#173 Jun 25, 2013
Rumors of Deen's demise are greatly exaggerated:

Advance orders for Paula Deen's new cookbook have surged since the Food Network and Smithfield Foods axed her for using a racial slur.

Orders for "Paula Deen's New Testament: 250 Favorite Recipes, All Lightened Up" surged on Amazon (AMZN, Fortune 500) by nearly 1,300% in the last 24 hours.

The cookbook was ranked 115th on Tuesday, compared to a ranking of 1,592nd on Monday

"Paula Deen's New Testament" is not available until October.

Another cookbook, "Paula Deen's Southern Cooking Bible," jumped 114% to Amazon sales rank 350, from 750 in the prior 24 hours.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/06/25/news/companie...
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#174 Jun 25, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Advance orders for Paula Deen's new cookbook have surged since the Food Network and Smithfield Foods axed her for using a racial slur.
Orders for "Paula Deen's New Testament: 250 Favorite Recipes, All Lightened Up" surged on Amazon (AMZN, Fortune 500) by nearly 1,300% in the last 24 hours.
The cookbook was ranked 115th on Tuesday, compared to a ranking of 1,592nd on Monday
Another cookbook, "Paula Deen's Southern Cooking Bible," jumped 114% to Amazon sales rank 350, from 750 in the prior 24 hours.
Instead of writing another check to George Zimmerman's defense fund, you should buy a dozen of these for your closest black associates. They must already think your sense of humor is hilarious.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#175 Jun 26, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Just watch your mouth, lady. A few shots and you'd say just about anything.
Only beer for me. Haven't done hard liquor in 20+ years, but yes, enough beer, you never know what I'll do. Just ask Keefers.

Columbus, OH

#176 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Interesting yet not surprising. I will be tuning into the Today show this morning to see Matt's interview with her.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#177 Jun 26, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Only beer for me. Haven't done hard liquor in 20+ years, but yes, enough beer, you never know what I'll do. Just ask Keefers.
Yeah, just ask Keefers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#178 Jun 26, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Then you've never heard the 'Rev' rap man. I'd put Al and Barney Frank up against ANY two Republicans in an all out nothing barred verbal wits match! Republicans are not naturally skilled shyt talkers.
I don't even know how to reply to your insanity.

Barney Frank should be executed for treason right beside Al Sharpton.

Both of these men of different tan are a past terrorist, and current threat to society. Both have committed high crimes to American citizens.

No wonder this country is in it's current state.........morons like you vote and believe terrorists.

People like you force me to determine if Ammo is a better retirement account, than my 401K plan.

Morons like you think they would win in Mad Max land. It will be your last bad decision.

Go cry about your tan to someone who cares, or put sunblock on.

Al the moron, and Barney the flaming fag your hero's.....are zero's in reality.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#179 Jun 26, 2013
This is massively interesting. We've got...
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
citizens...morons..terrorists. ..
Morons
But then
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
hero's.....zero's
Aphasia, maybe?

Whatever causes it, it's pretty interesting.
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#180 Jun 26, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
This is massively interesting. We've got...
<quoted text>
But then
<quoted text>
Aphasia, maybe?
Whatever causes it, it's pretty interesting.
And the treasonous vermin is spewing more nonsense.
If only her fingers would rot like her teeth

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#181 Jun 26, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know how to reply to your insanity.
Barney Frank should be executed for treason right beside Al Sharpton.
Both of these men of different tan are a past terrorist, and current threat to society. Both have committed high crimes to American citizens.
No wonder this country is in it's current state.........morons like you vote and believe terrorists.
People like you force me to determine if Ammo is a better retirement account, than my 401K plan.
Morons like you think they would win in Mad Max land. It will be your last bad decision.
Go cry about your tan to someone who cares, or put sunblock on.
Al the moron, and Barney the flaming fag your hero's.....are zero's in reality.
Drinking again early? I said they'd smoke any two Republicans in a shyt talking match. What has that got to do with voting, idiot?

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#182 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Without Lashutka, we wouldn't have the Arena District, the arena, the ballpark, and the Jackets. That changed the city forever and for the better. What has your boy achieved? An old theater in the hood that dreams of being the Apollo and acting as Obama's local ass-kissing stooge.
Oh yeah, the arena district that was going to be built regardless. I see that Coleman had to buy the Jackets because their sorry asses can't concentrate on the ice for being drunk every game. Without Coleman, there would be no need to continue the arena, it would've all closed down years ago. This ain't the 'Riverfront'. OSU will block anything that will pull money from the Buckeyes... period. Lashutka was also a bully and a bigot. I heard about his flipping chairs incident when talking to a group of community leaders.

Hilliard, OH

#183 Jun 26, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh yeah, the arena district that was going to be built regardless. I see that Coleman had to buy the Jackets because their sorry asses can't concentrate on the ice for being drunk every game. Without Coleman, there would be no need to continue the arena, it would've all closed down years ago. This ain't the 'Riverfront'. OSU will block anything that will pull money from the Buckeyes... period. Lashutka was also a bully and a bigot. I heard about his flipping chairs incident when talking to a group of community leaders.
The Arena District was not going to be built without an arena, dummy. And no arena was going to be constructed without an NHL franchise awarded to the city. Lashutka got the team. Gee and OSU did everything possible to try and stop him.
The city and county own ZERO part of the team; they own the arena now. And that's what cities do...it's infrastructure that enhances the livability of the county, draws tax and tourist dollars and helps the city compete nationally.
Spare us your racial anecdotes...show us a link. Lashutka wasn't an adulterous Billy Dee wannabe with a drunken criminal wife and an arsonist son. Lashutka never started a war with Arizona and let Glenn Beck play him like a violin. That would be YOUR boy, Stymie.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#184 Jun 26, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Drinking again early?
I do not think he ever stops.

Columbus, OH

#185 Jun 26, 2013
I found her interview with Matt sincere. She looks drawn, tired, and like poo poo. I still stand by my statement that if I had that kind of star power and someone alleged, Glitter said, "XYZ", really gold digger? would be my response.
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#186 Jun 26, 2013
Another deserving hilljack bites the dust.....off with their heads!

Hilliard, OH

#187 Jun 26, 2013
Scheherazade wrote:
Another deserving hilljack bites the dust.....off with their heads!
She campaigned for Obama...twice.
How come Robert Byrd wasn't a "deserving hilljack"?

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#188 Jun 26, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>She campaigned for Obama...twice.
How come Robert Byrd wasn't a "deserving hilljack"?
It's that consistency thingy again.
Slim

Delaware, OH

#189 Jun 26, 2013
Okay all white Republicans, just realize that its only you that is racist. It is only you that has said the N word irresponsibly. No other people in th US would do anything like that. If they did, surely everyone would attack them like they have Miss Deen. Since that doesn't happen to anyone else that would mean it's Republicans only. Signed, The Democrats, MSNBC, CNN, PBS, etc. We are perfect and do nothing wrong. Don't you forget it. Oh that's right, you can't forget. We won't let you.
Lala

Columbus, OH

#190 Jun 26, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of writing another check to the Rainbow Pride fund, I should buy a few dozen roses for my black gay associates. They must already think my small penis size is hilarious.
Yeah I'd go with the roses.
atoz

Columbus, OH

#191 Jun 26, 2013
The Food Channel dropped her... then QVC dropped her... now Walmart and Home Depot say they're no longer carrying her product lines (cookware, etc.)... the hits keep coming y'all...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary for President (Apr '14) 56 min They cannot kill ... 176
News Columbus Man Charged With Aiding ISIS 1 hr dpx55 11
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 1 hr Linda 158
Columbus man on a deadly mission, caught 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 103
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 3 hr Confused 82
Why Republicans Should Fear ‘Ready for Hillary’! 5 hr Seriouslady 31
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 5 hr Kenny 2
Critics of Islam were right 6 hr Ecossais 29
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 6 hr Pam 71
More from around the web