Comments
81 - 100 of 482 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2013

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#84 Jun 23, 2013
Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
Any creature who voted for Obummer, is a misfit!
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!
So again, I'm assuming that you're saying that you voted for President Obama as well.
zoso

Columbus, OH

#85 Jun 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that all big fat grease-eating hillbillies voted for Obama, so that includes me.
Poor you.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#86 Jun 23, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
So again, I'm assuming that you're saying that you voted for President Obama as well.
I vote that Obummer is an idiot!
just saying

Columbus, OH

#87 Jun 23, 2013
Now QVC is considering dropping her as well. I give her two weeks at most before she's either be in the psycho hospital or she snuffs herself.
Support Paula Deen

Chicago, IL

#88 Jun 23, 2013
Im planning a vacation to visit Paula's Restaurant in Georgia just because all of this non sense. Has anyone mentioned why Lil Wayne has not been dropped by his label and sponsors for stepping on and burning an American Flag. Of course not, we wouldn't want to offend a black person and be accused of being racist.
Pinky

Shreve, OH

#89 Jun 23, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
To add on fat lady's treatment, after she hand over that $100k she'll get a nice hard wack on her fat ass to hurry her in the kitchen for some Collard s, crispy fried yard bird, biscuits n gravy, and a forty of king cobra while I lay up watching hoops on her 62 inch. I'll teach her fat lard ass a good lessen!
Think about it she'll probably love doing something like that if it's kept secret.

I would bet a lot of money that you are ugly and nasty. Paula is probably smaller and better looking than your wife/girlfriend.
Pinky

Shreve, OH

#90 Jun 23, 2013
Lou wrote:
If she's a racist, then everyone is pretty much a racist. Look in your own backgrounds. I'm sure there is something in it that would qualify you as one. If your honest. Black, White, Asian, Mexican, Gay, etc. You've said something.
You are spot on. The only reason this is happening to her is because she's white.
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#91 Jun 23, 2013
just saying wrote:
Now QVC is considering dropping her as well. I give her two weeks at most before she's either be in the psycho hospital or she snuffs herself.
Na she will be fine. It is pretty damn bad that a woman under oath recalls being robbed at gun point 30 plus years ago using the kneeee gggr after being robbed is treated this way, while no talent blacks call for themselves the same thing while talking about sodomizing white women.
mike

Akron, OH

#92 Jun 23, 2013
If people are still racist it is only because of the way most blacks act in public.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#93 Jun 23, 2013
Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spot on. The only reason this is happening to her is because she's white.
That, and about a thousand people have heard her refer to African Americans as the N-word.

Poor her.

You white people have such a victim mentality. You'll never amount to anything thinking like that.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#94 Jun 23, 2013
Pinky wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever heard of Juan Williams? I believe he's BLACK and was fired from NPR.

Juan Williams FIRED: NPR Sacks Analyst Over Fox News Muslim Comments.

Williams did go on to tell O'Reilly that he had to be "careful" to stress that he was not talking about all Muslims when he criticized some and that America was not at war with Islam. He also compared blaming all Muslims for the actions of extremists to blaming all Christians for the actions of Timothy McVeigh.(O'Reilly responded that he was "done" being careful.)

In a statement, NPR said that it had informed Williams of its decision on Wednesday night, and that his remarks were "inconsistent with our editorial standards and practices, and undermined his credibility as a news analyst with NPR."

Williams had been a contributor and analyst at NPR for decades, but his dual role on Fox News -- where he has also been a longtime and frequent contributor -- drew so many complaints from NPR's listeners that it asked Fox News to stop identifying Williams as an "NPR News Political Analyst" in 2009.

What say you now? Juan didn't call any mooslim a derogatory name but kneeger slips off Paula's tongue with the ease of having said the word often.

Columbus, OH

#95 Jun 23, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everyone is bending over backwards to appease the minority...politically correctness is ruining this country.
Post Sharpton's racist name calling of whites in general! Hurry up! I'm waiting. Speaking out on behalf of someone who feels racially victimized is not racism! You may not like Sharpton but he has the right to freedom of speech as well. Further, he doesn't have a a leg to stand on if someone can bring evidence of his so-called racist tirade against whites.

Columbus, OH

#96 Jun 23, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I think everyone is bending over backwards to appease the minority...politically correctness is ruining this country.
Who is 'everyone'?? Are YOU bending over backwards to please some disenfranchised black person? Is it acceptable for a person in the main stream media to belittle an entire race because they feel the right to do so? Forget about ignorant street blacks who call each other kneeeger, that's their downfall. What gives any white on TV to do the same and expect to keep their contract? Didn't her fat dumb country lard ass learn anything from Don Imus????

How can she be so wealthy and successful, yet so ignorant and lacking in morality?

Columbus, OH

#97 Jun 23, 2013
mike wrote:
If people are still racist it is only because of the way most blacks act in public.
BS! The people who are still racist is because they never STOPPED being racist, idiot! What gives any white the authority to call all blacks the N word because of what some urban street thugs do? Are all whites honkeys or crackers because of what a few meth heads and prostitutes do?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#98 Jun 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> BS! The people who are still racist is because they never STOPPED being racist, idiot! What gives any white the authority to call all blacks the N word because of what some urban street thugs do? Are all whites honkeys or crackers because of what a few meth heads and prostitutes do?
Calling me a cracker doesn't bother me.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#99 Jun 23, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
It has to be taken as an offense by black people; otherwise, it doesn't count.
You've touched on the true nature of "offense". It must be "taken". It's a choice.

Columbus, OH

#100 Jun 23, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling me a cracker doesn't bother me.
You know why...because it has no historical social or economic power behind it. No black in authority has ever said to a white man wanting a job, "Did you hear me boy, get the hell outta here. We don't hire crackers around here".
But the reverse has been done to thousands of blacks. These days, the apt just gets tossed in the can or shredder. No need to name call and get sued.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#101 Jun 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You know why...because it has no historical social or economic power behind it. No black in authority has ever said to a white man wanting a job, "Did you hear me boy, get the hell outta here. We don't hire crackers around here".
But the reverse has been done to thousands of blacks. These days, the apt just gets tossed in the can or shredder. No need to name call and get sued.
Applied for a government job lately?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#102 Jun 23, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You know why...because it has no historical social or economic power behind it. No black in authority has ever said to a white man wanting a job, "Did you hear me boy, get the hell outta here. We don't hire crackers around here".
You couldn't be more wrong. A similar scenario happened to a transplanted Yankee in the Deep South.
mike

Akron, OH

#103 Jun 24, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
The app gets tossed in the can because the employer has experience with too many blacks in the past.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min xxxrayted 30,534
Racist 25 min AMUCK 7
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 31 min caidan2005 2,708
WHY Does America Hate Obama so much? 35 min Rob 34
RIP Joan Rivers 40 min Troy Collins 19
Why do racists hate Obama so much ? 1 hr Troy Collins 17
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr They cannot kill ... 116
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 10 hr get alife 2,292
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info