Paula Deen racist?

“MAGA”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#44 Jun 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not negate the fact that she is a big fat grease eating hillbilly.
woof
Still excited huh mikey?

-Clayton Bigsby

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#45 Jun 21, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not negate the fact that she is a big fat grease eating hillbilly.
woof
Kind of like:

http://carlanthonyonlinedotcom.files.wordpres...

http://bastardpiecetheater.com/wp-content/upl...

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#46 Jun 21, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when she and Anthony Bourdain were publicly spanking each other. It didn't seem to hurt either of their careers. Food Network is doing nothing but saving face. Paula made them millions, now they unceremoniously dump her.
Most media comply after a phone call from President Jarrett.
Oliver Canterberry

Columbus, OH

#47 Jun 21, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
The Food Network just canned her.
About 3 years ago Mike Greenberg on the nationwide radio snow Mike & Mike in the morning referred to Martin Luther King, on air as Martin Luther Coon. Was there an out cry among Blacks to have Mike Greenberg fired, no because Greenberg is a liberal.

Likewise Paris Hilton has, on video tape referred to Blacks with the N word and gays with the F word. Is the media upset with Paris, no because he is a liberal.

Bill Clinton said of Barak Hussein Obama that a "few years ago he would be serving us coffee."

Where Blacks offended?

No.

Go figure.

It is actually the liberal media complex that decides for Blacks whether or not to take offense at so called slurs.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#48 Jun 21, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll miss her shows on how to deep fry butter coated butter bites with a butter based dipping sauce.
mmmmmm.

with bacon

woof
Fred Jurgenson

Mason, OH

#49 Jun 21, 2013
PC ideology says all whites are racist.

PC ideology says all blacks are victims of white racism.

When a black person does something offensive to a white person, PC ideology says that activity is not racism; it is reverse racism.

PC ideology says reverse racism is a rational and excusable reaction to racism.

PC ideology extends the same paradigm to all oppressed subclasses of diversity...

white oppress black (racism)
men oppress women (sexism)
straight oppress queer (homophobia)
gentile oppress jewish (anti-semitism)
gringo oppress hispanic (racism or nativism)
healthy oppress disabled (ableism)
occidental oppress asian (racism)
settler oppress native american (racism)
Butter Covered Butter Bal

Lancaster, OH

#50 Jun 21, 2013
The History Channel will probably hire her for another one of their stupid reality shows.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#51 Jun 21, 2013
I do not view Paula Deen as a racist. Obama, on the other hand, is a racist, among other things.

Frankly, I am sick and tired of this crap, she said something years ago. So what!

What this administration will do to divert attention from the horrid job they are doing.....

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#52 Jun 21, 2013
Her cookbooks are great! I don't watch the Food Network and I cancelled their magazine a year ago!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#53 Jun 21, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Most media comply after a phone call from President Jarrett.
You got that right!
Really

Little Rock, AR

#54 Jun 21, 2013
Good for her.. Call em as you see em. That's what he was.. Y'all all come live in the south. Where welfare, food stamps, and governebg housing is a way off life. Then you will see
Really

Little Rock, AR

#55 Jun 21, 2013
Government.... Before y'all start
Paula Deen

Tallmadge, OH

#56 Jun 22, 2013
Hey, y'all. I knew I could find me some supporters here in Columbus.

Y'all, I'm just so mad I could fry up some darkies in butter.
My O My

Delaware, OH

#57 Jun 22, 2013
Paula simply failed to say Nixxer under her breath like the majority of everyone else.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#58 Jun 22, 2013
Paula Deen wrote:
Hey, y'all. I knew I could find me some supporters here in Columbus.
Y'all, I'm just so mad I could fry up some darkies in butter.
Want to fry some skinnys in rancid pork fat? I am starting the fire at noon come on down to the compound. Just loook for the plume of smoke and listen for the screams.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#59 Jun 22, 2013
Really wrote:
Good for her.. Call em as you see em. That's what he was.. Y'all all come live in the south. Where welfare, food stamps, and governebg housing is a way off life. Then you will see
No thanks, we have enough democratic crack-pots in Ohio, more than enough. Wouldn't it be nice if we just split the country in half? Low information voters could pick the side of the country they want with the demoncrats! That would be wonderful, they might last a couple years with the money of Bloomberg and George Soros! Paul Soros kicked the bucket recently!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

#60 Jun 22, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to fry some skinnys in rancid pork fat? I am starting the fire at noon come on down to the compound. Just loook for the plume of smoke and listen for the screams.
Put some on your hair and genitalia!
Pinky

West Salem, OH

#61 Jun 22, 2013
Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
About 3 years ago Mike Greenberg on the nationwide radio snow Mike & Mike in the morning referred to Martin Luther King, on air as Martin Luther Coon. Was there an out cry among Blacks to have Mike Greenberg fired, no because Greenberg is a liberal.
Likewise Paris Hilton has, on video tape referred to Blacks with the N word and gays with the F word. Is the media upset with Paris, no because he is a liberal.
Bill Clinton said of Barak Hussein Obama that a "few years ago he would be serving us coffee."
Where Blacks offended?
No.
Go figure.
It is actually the liberal media complex that decides for Blacks whether or not to take offense at so called slurs.
You nailed it!!! Sane as when blacks say derogatory things towards other races. Example-Al Sharpton. Why does he have his own show with his background? Why isn't he being fired? They want to get people for their past behavior. He's a good one to start with. Helll, I think they should check into the backgrounds of everyone on TV and start handing out pink slips. If you're going to fire one you need to be fair and get everyone guilty.

“In the doghouse.”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#62 Jun 22, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
mmmmmm.
with bacon
woof
That's how I like my kibbles and bits. With BACON!

WOOF WOOF I'm alpha dog ya little weiner pup

“Baby, it's cold outside! ”

Since: Apr 10

BLOCKHEADS!

#63 Jun 22, 2013
Big-Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how I like my kibbles and bits. With BACON!
WOOF WOOF I'm alpha dog ya little weiner pup
Love the pic!
What made you register?
Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 12 min Fair Judge 424
The Comey Interview 1 hr White Fangs 224
Comrade Donald Trump 1 hr White Fangs 100
Sean Hannity 4 hr Duke for Mayor 282
Fire Bob Mueller, Mueller Must Go, Trump Is Bos... 5 hr Male 139
What Bill Cosby and Donald Trump have in Common: 7 hr Tim 1
Racist white van mows pedestrians down in Toronto 10 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 57

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages