“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#517 Jul 8, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, Miss "I don't click on links" expects others to jump when she provides one.
You're a complete joke.
I don't care if you do or not. You're right - I don't click on links unless I trust the person. If you don't want to, that's your right. Doesn't bother me one way or another as it apparently bothers you.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#518 Jul 8, 2013
Mpnf thinks she's some whiz when she's nothing but a diz.

Her BF Rhino get together and drink the read the lib blogs to see what they should be thinking today.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#519 Jul 9, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Mpnf thinks she's some whiz when she's nothing but a diz.

Her BF Rhino get together and drink the read the lib blogs to see what they should be thinking today.
Awww...Did someone's parents not give them enough hugs?

Find some help, sheep...You concern yourself too much with issues that are none of your fkn business.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#520 Jul 9, 2013
Some of the best comedians and performers are racey. Dan Tosh and Howard Stern are two great ones that come to mind. They don't just admit using that word, they always use it. I wonder why the press and sea of idiot democrat voters aren't all upset over them? Is it because they don't fit the sterotype of a southren, religious ,white conservative?
In my opinion, if its funny, laugh it up. If its not, then don't. Forget about all these uptight jerkwads, they can stick to watching "leave it to beaver". Most of them have used it too I promise that.
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#521 Jul 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
^^^ Not that there's anything wrong with that...
there isn't . That's what you need to keep telling yourself. Forget about what your dad thinks and would say. I could build you a big rainbow sliding board and your dad can wait at the bottom. You'll come sliding down on your stomach with a d**%o hanging out of your b**t, yelling "I'm gay daddy, there isn't anything wrong with it! now catch me in your loving arms and accept it!(the your son is gay deal with it part.)

“Paper Or Plastic?”

Since: Nov 11

Albakoikee

#524 Jul 9, 2013
d pantz wrote:
Some of the best comedians and performers are racey. Dan Tosh and Howard Stern are two great ones that come to mind. They don't just admit using that word, they always use it. I wonder why the press and sea of idiot democrat voters aren't all upset over them? Is it because they don't fit the sterotype of a southren, religious ,white conservative?
In my opinion, if its funny, laugh it up. If its not, then don't. Forget about all these uptight jerkwads, they can stick to watching "leave it to beaver". Most of them have used it too I promise that.
Daniel Tosh is funny in a dark way. Howard Stern just sucks.

Brooklyn, New York

#525 Jul 9, 2013
rowdy01 wrote:
<quoted text>Daniel Tosh is funny in a dark way. Howard Stern just sucks.
Tosh is funny.

Stern is a fkn hack.
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#526 Jul 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we need to have a little talk about sharing, panties.
In the future, please do not share your masturbatory fantasies with random strangers on a message board. These are things that are best kept to oneself.
Good thing you used a comma.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Canton, OH

#528 Jul 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
See. I said I was obviously the most effective Anglophone of the group. Present company excepted, of course.
Kurt Vonnegut hated semicolons, but not commas. Clearly, commas come in quite handy.

woof

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#529 Jul 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
See. I said I was obviously the most effective Anglophone of the group. Present company excepted, of course.
How many personalities exist according to your therapist, Duke?
You know, SterlingSilver-ModernMan-TheAu thor-Kemosahbe had the same problem.

Bless your hearts.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#531 Jul 9, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose we should add multi-tasking to the long list of things you hate.
What do you think, Duke?
<quoted text>
Such strenuous effort on your part to prove your stupidity is entirely unnecessary.
But carry on. I know you will.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#532 Jul 10, 2013
Further proof this whole Paula Dean is BS.

Two weeks after Alec Baldwin layers homophobic slur in a tantrum, he remains untouched. However, something Paula said 30 yrs ago is still in the news.

There is a double standard and the media ensures it is perpetuated. This will come back to haunt the state run media.

Oblamo was to make this a fairer country. For who?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#533 Jul 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Two weeks after Alec Baldwin layers homophobic slur in a tantrum, he remains untouched. However, something Paula said 30 yrs ago is still in the news.
There is a double standard and the media ensures it is perpetuated. This will come back to haunt the state run media.
concur. Please allow me to add in Weiner and Spitzer.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#535 Jul 10, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Paula and her brother, Bubba, were using the word ONGOING, you moron. This 30 years ago BS is something her defenders made up. A white manager is the one who filed discrimination charges against her, or did you know that? As far as the media, it's been their job to focus on headlines that start controversy. Nothing new there in a world that thrives on instant dramatic stories.
no one

Columbus, OH

#536 Jul 10, 2013
We should lock up every racist in this country like they locking us up. Paula deen is a fatass racist ass cracker who belongs in jail where all the sisters will beat her racist ass
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#537 Jul 10, 2013
no one wrote:
We should lock up every racist in this country like they locking us up. Paula deen is a fatass racist ass cracker who belongs in jail where all the sisters will beat her racist ass
Paula is no more s racist than you.
Now go pick some water melon for moochele Obamy.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#538 Jul 10, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Paula and her brother, Bubba, were using the word ONGOING, you moron. This 30 years ago BS is something her defenders made up. A white manager is the one who filed discrimination charges against her, or did you know that? As far as the media, it's been their job to focus on headlines that start controversy. Nothing new there in a world that thrives on instant dramatic stories.
And Baldwin has a track record of an enormous temper. In the past, he has been kicked off an airplane and let's not forget his father of the year actions.

And now gay slurs. Point made moron!

Brooklyn, New York

#539 Jul 11, 2013
If you think Paula used the n word only once 30 years ago, then you're a fool...

As for Baldwin...Who cares? He'll go the way of Mel Gibson...Why is a washed up actor's words and temper surprising? Paula Deen marketed herself as a nice old southern cook...All along she was a redneck racist. That's the difference.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#540 Jul 11, 2013
How many of people, blacks in particular that worked for Paula will now loose their jobs. That's ok to race baiting fools like Rhino who are only please when someone they are offended by get upended.

Problem with Rhino's thought process is that Dean will be fine. She has millions in the bank. Those poor and middle class that worked for her, making products, working in restaurants she is affiliated with and other sponsorships are the real victims here.

Make you happy Rhino?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#541 Jul 11, 2013
You think Jesse Jackson ever said a racist word?

I remember when the spokesman for the black race referred to Jews as hymies. Yup, the reverend lives by the golden rule.

My point is everyone has said something in the past they regret. People screw up. Only one person is without fault.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
impeachment 1 hr TonyD2 66
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Pale Rider 4,572
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 4 hr Number 2,519
Columbus earmarks $1 million to fight smelly water 5 hr Duke for Mayor 8
Anyone have Bill Cosby stay over? 7 hr ban Cosby 9
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 8 hr Anonymous 997
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 8 hr They cannot kill ... 1
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 10 hr They cannot kill ... 96
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:14 pm PST

ESPN 7:14PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Tashaun Gipson's Knee Injury a Major Blow to Browns Secondary
Bleacher Report 9:39 PM
How Gordon Opened Up Browns Offense in Week 12
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports