Comments
441 - 460 of 482 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2013

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#493
Jul 3, 2013
 
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
azzwipe..........prove it.
make sure to hold on to the fireworks so the fuse does not go out.
I just did. Post number and all. Go ahead. We'll wait.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#494
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the, extraneous, commas!,
I love irony.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#495
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
azzwipe..........prove it.
make sure to hold on to the fireworks so the fuse does not go out.
Just in case you forget how to use your computer

http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T33UKJTHR...

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#496
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case you forget how to use your computer
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T33UKJTHR...
So, Miss "I don't click on links" expects others to jump when she provides one.
You're a complete joke.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#497
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

4

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>So, Miss "I don't click on links" expects others to jump when she provides one.
You're a complete joke.
LOL...she proves it with every post.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#501
Jul 3, 2013
 
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok.
<quoted text>
Are you so drunk when you post that you don't remember what you posted the day before?
wow....you truly are a sheep.

I said MLK days ago, and you are still talking about it?

I was making a comparison, and it must hit home hard to be days later discussed by a liberal stooge like yourself.

say Bahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa
Needs MORE Butter

West Union, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#503
Jul 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I heard that Paula Deen is opening a new restaurant ...but they'll only serve crackers.

I think she will eventually make a comeback, bigger & butter than ever!

I wonder if there will be any life-sized butter sculptures of Paula at the Ohio State Fair this year?
doink

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#504
Jul 3, 2013
 
buzz buzz buzz
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#505
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Posts like this one show your absolute ignorance on subjects you claim to know so much about. MLK Jr. never expressed any affiliation with being a republican and never openly endorsed either party. Since you are such a MLK expert, you probably know that he voted democratic, believed in reparations and was suspected of being a Communist supporter.
You must also know that southern democrats are largely comparable to the right-wing uber conservative republicans of today. The dixiecrats of yore would hardly be considered leftists. In fact, you probably would have been a democrat back then.
Rural "democrats" back then were against segregation and also discriminated against poor whites. Of the Lincoln era, southern democrats were secessionists, comparable to the tea party douche bags of today.
But you keep calling MLK Jr. a republican if it makes you feel better. In your case, ignorance truly is bliss.
You keep correcting everyone except yourself you lonely, homely old maid.

You keep supporting your social agenda that has failed so many the past 5 years. Fewest working in over 30 years, an economy that fails to respond, IRS and NSA acting like Nazi's, healthcare reform is failing before it is even fully implemented. And you keep thinking this will work. Really, better stick to your dating ritual although that seems about the same as Oblamo's record.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#506
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

Hey MPNF why don't you try going out with Rhino. Between the two of you there would be a solid brain cell. Problem is you'd have to share it.
They cannot kill a spook

Detroit, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#507
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Needs MORE Butter wrote:
I heard that Paula Deen is opening a new restaurant ...but they'll only serve crackers.
I think she will eventually make a comeback, bigger & butter than ever!
I wonder if there will be any life-sized butter sculptures of Paula at the Ohio State Fair this year?
I heard that there was going to be a chocolate cake contest this year. It has to be in the shape of a fist and covered with red and brown icing. Obama, Reggie Love and Kevin Jennings are the judges.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#508
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case you forget how to use your computer
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T33UKJTHR...
I told you to dump your funny picture. FLK!!!!

I loved this comment to you:

You keep correcting everyone except yourself you lonely, homely old maid.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#509
Jul 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the, extraneous, commas!,
What do you want, a gay marriage certificate?

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#510
Jul 6, 2013
 
Neutral Party wrote:
Hey MPNF why don't you try going out with Rhino. Between the two of you there would be a solid brain cell. Problem is you'd have to share it.
Has your Shepard not told you?

The day of the Internet redneck has long been discovered...Keyboard commandos usually take on different personas once the others have been kicked in the teeth too many times.

You are no different. Your bullshit smells the same. Am I in the ballpark? Of course I am.

You are a disease.
I am the cure.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#511
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want, a gay marriage certificate?
You should probably save it for George and Tippi.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#512
Jul 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

^^^ Not that there's anything wrong with that...
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#513
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Has your Shepard not told you?
The day of the Internet redneck has long been discovered...Keyboard commandos usually take on different personas once the others have been kicked in the teeth too many times.
You are no different. Your bullshit smells the same. Am I in the ballpark? Of course I am.
You are a disease.
I am the cure.
What have you cured? I didn't know you achieved so much other than play the race card. Actually, you have achieved nothing. You depend on people like me to carry your lame ass in life. What a looser.

You're a failure.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#514
Jul 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Rhino you are my slave. A slave to wealth distribution. Unable to provide for yourself and your family, depending on my success to live. What you have is dependent on others providing to you. A continuation of generational dependence, playing off of something that occurred over 130 years ago.

Although you have the same opportunity, you choose to be a taker and not a provider. A person with excuses will never achieve. Best of luck, slave.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#515
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>What have you cured? I didn't know you achieved so much other than play the race card. Actually, you have achieved nothing. You depend on people like me to carry your lame ass in life. What a looser.

You're a failure.
Soon you will run back to the hills after Zimmerman and Paula Deen are no longer in the news. You rednecks only surface to show your true inbred nature on topix.

There were millions of you pathetic numbskulls here during the elections...Until Obama kicked ass twice, then you assholes disappear.

You are no different. You jump on your soapbox and spew your insipid redneck bile and say the most ignorant dumb shit thinking its profound. Wrong.

Fkn hilarious.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#516
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Neutral Party wrote:
Rhino you are my slave. A slave to wealth distribution. Unable to provide for yourself and your family, depending on my success to live. What you have is dependent on others providing to you. A continuation of generational dependence, playing off of something that occurred over 130 years ago.

Although you have the same opportunity, you choose to be a taker and not a provider. A person with excuses will never achieve. Best of luck, slave.
Thanks, dumbass.

This little soapbox rant was supposed to achieve what result?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••