LaurieJ

Anonymous Proxy

#393 Jun 30, 2013
Shawna Lawrence wrote:
She's seems like a nice lady.
Leave her alone.
wow, you call her a 'big, fat grease eating hillbilly'.. how much imagination does it take to come up with a generic generalization like that.. you must have been a real scholar in school dumbass
LaurieJ

Anonymous Proxy

#394 Jun 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to yours?
'Aritst' just so you know, white people make minimum wage too.. it isn't always a 'black' thing.. its an economy thing.. get your head out of your ass and stop being the damn racist you're complainig about you shit

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#395 Jun 30, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Target caved to PC elite long ago (ultra pro-LGBTQIABCDEF, anti-Salvation Army, anti-Deen).
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/03/ta...
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6708024/ns/nbcnight...
Ms. Deen apologized profusely.
Apologies aren't enough for the Left; total destruction is the goal.
But it's fine when one of their heroes (LBJ) says it.
LaurieJ

Anonymous Proxy

#396 Jun 30, 2013
LaurieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
wow, you call her a 'big, fat grease eating hillbilly'.. how much imagination does it take to come up with a generic generalization like that.. you must have been a real scholar in school dumbass
I never made a mistake when it comes to race.. I treat everyone like I would want to be treated... No, its not 1960, maybe you need to remember that.. I become a she-devil when I think someone is being unfair. I WILL not be blamed for the actions of people who committed crimes against other races before I was even born!! I have 2 half Hispanic grandchildren that I love more than life.. I have always been someone that doesnt care about race or gender when it comes to love and happiness and I REFUSE to be grouped into a class of people just because my skin happens to be white!!! that would be like me saying just because you're black, you must be a gangbanging worthless piece of shit!!
LaurieJ

Anonymous Proxy

#397 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's fine when one of their heroes (LBJ) says it.
I wasn't even born when LBJ was in offoce, so come up with something in the present...

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#398 Jun 30, 2013
LaurieJ wrote:
If you ask me, when it comes to great AMERICAN history tragedies, what was done to the Jewish people was the worst!! They were taken from their homes, stripped of everything they worked for, raped, gassed, branded, shot and treated like animals, just because of their religion! before you get all high and mighty of the 'poor black race' maybe you should think about that!!!...
O RLY? That happened in America?

It didn't. Slavery did.

How dare you trivialize that.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#399 Jun 30, 2013
If you want to be enlightened, read this:

http://www.blacklegalissues.com/Article_Detai...

It's not just about the n-word; it's about the systematic mistreatment over a long period of time that Paula Deen's employees faced. And, BTW, a Caucasian employee filed the suit.

Planet Earth

#400 Jun 30, 2013
LaurieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't even born when LBJ was in offoce, so come up with something in the present...
Why should I? Paula Deen's utterance wasn't "in the present".

Planet Earth

#401 Jun 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
It's not just about the n-word; it's about the systematic mistreatment over a long period of time that Paula Deen's employees faced. And, BTW, a Caucasian employee filed the suit.
The uproar is specifically over the word. The rest is excuses.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#402 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should I? Paula Deen's utterance wasn't "in the present".

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

woof

“Bee Hive Jive”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#403 Jun 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
You're absolutely correct.
I don't think this country will ever advance in the DISCRIMINATION. Department.
Blacks and whites from other countries don't have all the problems we have here.
Slavery was the worst,degrading and biggest embarrassment of this country. A great injustice to a race that was treated like crap from the beginning. The holocaust is another story, which some people claim never happened.
Why can't we move forward and act civil?
I cant believe prejudices still exist, from both sides. It is important to teach the kids of today, the history of their roots but not to dwell and blame others in today's world.
We didn't do it....generations past did these atrocious acts. WE NEED TO LOSE THE ATTITUDES!
There is good and bad in all races.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#404 Jun 30, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The uproar is specifically over the word. The rest is excuses.
No Tony, major corporations aren't severing what have been highly lucrative ties to Ms. Deen merely because she uttered the N word decades ago during a bank robbery attempt.

Read a little bit about what is going on here.

Ms. Deen and her brother "is what they is", for sure.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#405 Jun 30, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a rather simplistic definition of "your" people.
you are not one of them...it is simple.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#406 Jun 30, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
No Tony, major corporations aren't severing what have been highly lucrative ties to Ms. Deen merely because she uttered the N word decades ago during a bank robbery attempt.
Read a little bit about what is going on here.
Ms. Deen and her brother "is what they is", for sure.
woof
all those major corporation with one exception are hanging on for their life by a thin thread.

none of them can afford to lose even a single customer, even if they only buy gum.

that is reality.

so they cave to everything, to buy just a few more days.

me....I will never step in the door of any one of them again.

my ebay purchases for June exceeded $7000, No Ohio sales tax to support bums, no gas spent, and the UPS guy who is black is a great guy, and I like keeping him busy and saying hi.

when you start buying tires online as I just did, then brick and mortar needs to start shivering. UPS delivered mounted tires on chrome rims for $235 less than Sears., plus the tax savings.

food can be ordered online...I did. No sorry azz clerk who can't count, or seems miffed because I am in line buying something forcing them to work.

Maybe all of you need line up in front of the new Menards with signs saying shame on Menards for not allowing unions. the customers sure care less, as the parking lot is completely full.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#407 Jun 30, 2013
just think..........

all you whiners about Paula can't afford her cooking utensils.

Think she missed what never was there?

Ebay will open their arms wide to accept her wares. People with real money will buy it.

you haters run your mouth, and never were a customer anyway.
Mula Deen

Watseka, IL

#408 Jun 30, 2013
What do you call a Jihad who owns a camel and a goat? A BISEXUAL!!!!!!!!!!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#409 Jun 30, 2013
Mula Deen wrote:
What do you call a Jihad who owns a camel and a goat? A BISEXUAL!!!!!!!!!!
I was going to say rich.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#410 Jun 30, 2013
LaurieJ wrote:
Just to be clear.. I researched mu family tree 'Artist' and no one in my family history EVER owned a slave.. I wanted to know if my family had that kind of shame in its history and thank goodness I found out it didn't.. I won't be blamed for the actions of ignorant people way before I was even thought of in this world. You can't use the actions of ignorant people as an argument for anything. the past is the past!! If you ask me, when it comes to great American history tragedies, what was done to the Jewish people was the worst!! They were taken from their homes, stripped of everything they worked for, raped, gassed, branded, shot and treated like animals, just because of their religion! before you get all high and mighty of the 'poor black race' maybe you should think about that!!!...
excuse me?

not everyone mis-treats possessions.

slavery no matter the color, has been around since time.

who built Rome? the chinese, the blacks, who?

and where are all the chinese slaves complaining about repression from building the railroad, and digging tunnels?

hmmmmmm

they moved on, and now are the most educated.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#411 Jun 30, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely correct.
I don't think this country will ever advance in the DISCRIMINATION. Department.
Blacks and whites from other countries don't have all the problems we have here.
Slavery was the worst,degrading and biggest embarrassment of this country. A great injustice to a race that was treated like crap from the beginning. The holocaust is another story, which some people claim never happened.
Why can't we move forward and act civil?
I cant believe prejudices still exist, from both sides. It is important to teach the kids of today, the history of their roots but not to dwell and blame others in today's world.
We didn't do it....generations past did these atrocious acts. WE NEED TO LOSE THE ATTITUDES!
There is good and bad in all races.
your last line is the clincher.
LaurieJ

Anonymous Proxy

#412 Jun 30, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
O RLY? That happened in America?
It didn't. Slavery did.
How dare you trivialize that.
That was a slip of the tongue.. it didn't happen in America.. and I dont think standing up for it is trivializing it.. America stood by and didn't step in and help them until it was too late and thousands had already died. Our country is always so gung ho to help other countries after the fact.. while our own people suffer... if you are a lazy drug addict you can get any benefit you want from the government, but hardworking people who need the extra help can't get shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 min Vic 231
The Roosevelts: An Intimate History 6 min They cannot kill ... 17
Pet and animal reports 46 min They cannot kill ... 14
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 47 min starlite473 935
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Canton 31,055
Study to give details of economic impact of ref... 2 hr Columbus Becoming... 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Go Blue Forever 3,334
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 11 hr Sue 2,434
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info