Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know.
It's exactly how they've achieved victory in the LGBTQIABCDEF arena.
It's not hard to figure out.
LGBTQIABCDEFs are a mere 2% of the population.
And every human is born with a conscience that instinctively informs them of right vs. wrong.
Intolerant aggression, supported by government/media, is a powerful tool.
They are highly motivated and willing to accept tremendous political hypocrisy (both Clintons, Obama, Portman, etc.) They also make large amounts of money on average, which is why Rahm called them "The new Jews".

It's another example of "money talks, bullshit walks", if 10% held the dollars back, the 2% would be high and dry.

----------

For those keeping score at home, the proper term is LGBTQQIAA

(Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Ally, Asexual)

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
For those keeping score at home, the proper term is LGBTQQIAA
(Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Queer, Questioning, Intersex, Ally, Asexual)
The proper name has been banned by the PC elite.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
The proper name has been banned by the PC elite.
A right wing version of this site would be nice.

The politx links are always loaded with gay marriage questions, as the people who run this site are leftists.

(I have no problem using this site as it's known to be unprofitable)

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't here 100 years ago, so what is your point?
10,000 whites celebrating a black kid's murder and buying his charred body parts doesn't sound barbarous to you, than you are really out of touch with humanity.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Zoe Regen wrote:
Target has rap music with explicit lyrics for sale on Target.com , rather hypocritical selling that trash and throwing Paula under the bus! We will boycott Target, bunch of French hypocrites!
Stop crying about it and stand outside their stores with protest signs. Jesse J. will help you organize it for 100k.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> 10,000 whites celebrating a black kid's murder and buying his charred body parts doesn't sound barbarous to you, than you are really out of touch with humanity.
I'm more concerned with the Democratic Party celebrating 50,000,000 dead babies from abortion, many of whom were black.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Zoe Regen wrote:
Target has rap music with explicit lyrics for sale on Target.com , rather hypocritical selling that trash and throwing Paula under the bus! We will boycott Target, bunch of French hypocrites!
Awful, isn't it? Here's some nice Sunday music to help you calm down.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Ooops, forgot the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys should start a "Bring Back the N-Word" campaign. You could only listen to Toby Keith, only watch Mel Gibson movies, only eat Chick-fil-A, and only shop at stores that promise not to allow black folk to have any jobs above minimum wage.
and your excuses of failure are great comedy.

keep it up.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Ooops, forgot the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
you fit well with the zoo animals you posted a youtube link.

just think how great a spouse those animals make.

you could live in a mud hut full of disease, and eat bugs for dinner.

your mommy is so proud of you, now that you moved out removing the lunacy from her house.

carry on....we need more like you to make fun of, and teach our children what not to become.

a very teachable moment, and you are exactly what not to become.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Looks like the gangs all here.

Rallying around Paula the chicken Hunter?

Tell Jessie I said hi!!

Fkn hilarious.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Black Rhino wrote:
Looks like the gangs all here.
Rallying around Paula the chicken Hunter?
Tell Jessie I said hi!!
Fkn hilarious.
Rallying around Paula the Obama supporter.

Because I stand up for MY PEOPLE.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Target is HQ'd in the Twin Cities. It's a common misconception that it's French-owned.
Deen is being chucked under the bus because corps are afraid of "Color of Change" which has Glenn Beck's FOX scalp.
Guess you might be correct but I still will shop there!

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Rallying around Paula the Obama supporter.
Not the point!
LaurieJ

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

You know, I see the 'N' word used every day on Facebook like it is part of the English language.. but SUDDENLY people get offended when it is 1: a white person, and 2: someone famous... what the hell is wrong in this country?? I am the leat racist person in the world, I believe in love beyond the boundaries of race or gender; it pisses me off when I see someone being persecuted for something they said a quarter of a century ago.. I'm here to tell ya, if someone held a gun to my head and robbed me, I don't care what color they were, I would have used a derogatory word to describe them too!!!! I am so sick of racism being a one way street!!! Walmart and Target sell millions of CD's with tat word in them and racial slurs in them because they make a fortune in profits, but they suddelny get all 'holier than thou' when it comes to dropping Paula for a comment she made before half of them were born! Stop making racism a one way street people!! If you are gonna condemn one person for using a word, condemn all the people who use that word or any word that condemns any race!!!!!!

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>Rallying around Paula the Obama supporter.

Why is she considered "your people"? Because she's white? Because she's used the "n" word? Because you're a backwoods yokel, like her?

You can have her. Teach that collard green eating whore how to conduct herself when sponsors pay her bills.

The things you both have in common is your tiny brains and big dumb mouths.
Proud Romney lover. No wonder he lost.

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LaurieJ wrote:
You know, I see the 'N' word used every day on Facebook like it is part of the English language.. but SUDDENLY people get offended when it is 1: a white person, and 2: someone famous... what the hell is wrong in this country?? I am the leat racist person in the world, I believe in love beyond the boundaries of race or gender; it pisses me off when I see someone being persecuted for something they said a quarter of a century ago.. I'm here to tell ya, if someone held a gun to my head and robbed me, I don't care what color they were, I would have used a derogatory word to describe them too!!!! I am so sick of racism being a one way street!!! Walmart and Target sell millions of CD's with tat word in them and racial slurs in them because they make a fortune in profits, but they suddelny get all 'holier than thou' when it comes to dropping Paula for a comment she made before half of them were born! Stop making racism a one way street people!! If you are gonna condemn one person for using a word, condemn all the people who use that word or any word that condemns any race!!!!!!
Don't be fooled by the common use of the n word. White pound cake eating dimwits can't use it like they want.

I don't use it, and I'm black.

Smarten up.
LaurieJ

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be fooled by the common use of the n word. White pound cake eating dimwits can't use it like they want.
I don't use it, and I'm black.
Smarten up.
When did I call her 'my people'?? you need to get off of your 'poor little balck race' high horse and get a life!! what happened to you ancestors was a horrific tragedy but it didn't happen to you!! Stop blaming your inability in life to do anything positive on what happened hundreds of years ago on your ancestors and do something good in the present
LaurieJ

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Just to be clear.. I researched mu family tree 'Artist' and no one in my family history EVER owned a slave.. I wanted to know if my family had that kind of shame in its history and thank goodness I found out it didn't.. I won't be blamed for the actions of ignorant people way before I was even thought of in this world. You can't use the actions of ignorant people as an argument for anything. the past is the past!! If you ask me, when it comes to great American history tragedies, what was done to the Jewish people was the worst!! They were taken from their homes, stripped of everything they worked for, raped, gassed, branded, shot and treated like animals, just because of their religion! before you get all high and mighty of the 'poor black race' maybe you should think about that!!!...

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LaurieJ wrote:
<quoted text>When did I call her 'my people'?? you need to get off of your 'poor little balck race' high horse and get a life!! what happened to you ancestors was a horrific tragedy but it didn't happen to you!! Stop blaming your inability in life to do anything positive on what happened hundreds of years ago on your ancestors and do something good in the present
Slow down she devil...
I don't think you're reading the right post.
I've never once blamed the white man for anything in my life, nor did I say she was your people. The white mans atrocities are well documented in history. You deal with them on your own time. All I said was, you and your people can't use the n word and expect a fkn parade. What you can expect is backlash and problems. Whites feel too privileged in this country. This is s new day. It's not the 1960's. You are now held accountable for your mistakes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min d pantz 29,417
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 5 hr Pale Rider 2,942
Columbus Nightclub Days,East Dallas,AAfter The ... (Mar '10) 5 hr Steven 57
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 6 hr They cannot kill a Spook 33
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 6 hr Black Rhino 88
Give Zimmerman a break already! 6 hr Hoodies Skittles N Tea 3
Mother Chased Out Of Home By Armed Man 7 hr yeah baby yeah 1
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 7 hr eden 846
•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs