Paula Deen racist?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Comments (Page 17)

Showing posts 321 - 340 of482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Chrobry

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#349
Jun 29, 2013
 
IS JAMIE FOXX A RACIST?
Chrobry

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#350
Jun 29, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Where's that, Zimbabwe?
We soon will be Zimbamerica after the Kenyan's done his job.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#351
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
From post #278:
http://madamenoire.com/62078/whats-cooking-to...
"The culinary arts are almost a forgotten talent in the black community...."
Tell that to Carla Hall and Marcus Samuelsson.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#352
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Zoe Regen wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about, you bizarre liberal? Rap music is trash and for you to ignore it, is typical of a strange, trashy, democratic, hypocrite!
Honest question - exactly how medicated ARE you?
JoJo

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#353
Jun 29, 2013
 
I refer to Brazil nuts as "(N-word) toes". Always have, always will.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#354
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JoJo wrote:
I refer to Brazil nuts as "(N-word) toes". Always have, always will.
And you'll always have those four teeth that's in your yap, as long as a thug doesn't hear you say that in public.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#355
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This kid would've been a star in Fat Paula's bakery!

A Canal Winchester teenager is facing charges that he allegedly left a pot-laced cake at the home of a police chief.

Last March, Laurelville police chief Mike Berkemeier made headlines when he became sick after allegedly eating the marijuana-laced cake.

Berkemeier told 10TV that it was the worst feeling in the world, and he spent more than a day in the hospital.

It was reported that his daughter's friend may have allegedly been responsible.

The Logan Daily News reported that the 18-year-old suspect is now working on a medical marijuana farm in California.

Watch 10TV and refresh 10tv.com for the latest news.
WiseAmerican

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#356
Jun 29, 2013
 
Neutral Party wrote:
So why after Alec Baldwin uses homophobic slurs hasn't anyone called for him to be removed from his TV show or advertisements?
What a f'd up, inconsistent country we live in.
Why don't you ask the Rainbow Bright Movement offices with a letter of inquiry to find out why Baldwin still has a job? Send an email to MSNBC and CNN while you're at it!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#357
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And you'll always have those four teeth that's in your yap, as long as a thug doesn't hear you say that in public.
Is that an admission that they cannot control themselves?
Gabriels Hammer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#358
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>Is that an admission that they cannot control themselves?
Anyone can lose control when provoked. You ever seen government in European countries. Grown men of Caucasian decent fight like children in a government office. Are they considered thugs as well?

What say you?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#359
Jun 29, 2013
 
Gabriels Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can lose control when provoked. You ever seen government in European countries. Grown men of Caucasian decent fight like children in a government office. Are they considered thugs as well?
What say you?
Absolutely. Outside of threats, mere words should not provoke any human being to violence. Sticks and stones...

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#360
Jun 29, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
Less than 100 years ago a 17-year-old black farmhand named Jesse Washington was lynched on the courthouse lawn in Waco, Texas, chained to a tree and burned alive. Parts of his body were sold as souvenirs to a cheering crowd of 10,000.
10,000 jeering, clapping, dancing, "civilized" whites, buying the "body parts" of a 17 year old boy, BURNED ALIVE, and you bigots claim moral and superior standing as opposed to Blacks who could not defend themselves against your savage attacks and behavior.
Most of you have no ideal the terrorism that a black male faced daily from the common citizen and law enforcement.
I wasn't here 100 years ago, so what is your point?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#361
Jun 29, 2013
 
Target has rap music with explicit lyrics for sale on Target.com , rather hypocritical selling that trash and throwing Paula under the bus! We will boycott Target, bunch of French hypocrites!

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#362
Jun 29, 2013
 
Zoe Regen wrote:
Target has rap music with explicit lyrics for sale on Target.com , rather hypocritical selling that trash and throwing Paula under the bus! We will boycott Target, bunch of French hypocrites!
Target is HQ'd in the Twin Cities. It's a common misconception that it's French-owned.

Deen is being chucked under the bus because corps are afraid of "Color of Change" which has Glenn Beck's FOX scalp.
Tay

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#363
Jun 29, 2013
 
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> And you'll always have those four teeth that's in your yap, as long as a thug doesn't hear you say that in public.
Shut yer yapper, N-word.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#364
Jun 29, 2013
 
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Target is HQ'd in the Twin Cities. It's a common misconception that it's French-owned.
Deen is being chucked under the bus because corps are afraid of "Color of Change" which has Glenn Beck's FOX scalp.
I miss the Minnesota of old (circa 1995.) "The only black people in Minnesota are Prince and Kirby Puckett."
---Chris Rock

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#365
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Target is HQ'd in the Twin Cities. It's a common misconception that it's French-owned.
Deen is being chucked under the bus because corps are afraid of "Color of Change" which has Glenn Beck's FOX scalp.
Well, Target caved to PC elite long ago (ultra pro-LGBTQIABCDEF, anti-Salvation Army, anti-Deen).

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/06/03/ta...

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6708024/ns/nbcnight...

Ms. Deen apologized profusely.
Apologies aren't enough for the Left; total destruction is the goal.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#366
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>I miss the Minnesota of old (circa 1995.) "The only black people in Minnesota are Prince and Kirby Puckett."
---Chris Rock
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_party_...

I prefer Minnesota of the all Red years

The state's been lib since the 1930s

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#367
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>

Ms. Deen apologized profusely.
Apologies aren't enough for the Left; total destruction is the goal.
I apologize if you haven't heard this before in this thread from me, but this isn't about Deen.

They don't want to destroy her, they want to put the fear into whites that any dissent on race is verboten.

It's not about shutting her up, it's not about shutting me up, it's about shutting up the average low information white voter who gets red pilled on race one day.

Which at the current rate, has to be nearly every day.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#368
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize if you haven't heard this before in this thread from me, but this isn't about Deen.
They don't want to destroy her, they want to put the fear into whites that any dissent on race is verboten.
It's not about shutting her up, it's not about shutting me up, it's about shutting up the average low information white voter who gets red pilled on race one day.
Which at the current rate, has to be nearly every day.
Yes, I know.
It's exactly how they've achieved victory in the LGBTQIABCDEF arena.

It's not hard to figure out.
LGBTQIABCDEFs are a mere 2% of the population.
And every human is born with a conscience that instinctively informs them of right vs. wrong.
Intolerant aggression, supported by government/media, is a powerful tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 321 - 340 of482
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••