“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#305 Jun 28, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in your opinion, she and her friends deserve to die? It should be perfectly legal to exterminate them?
No, they don't "deserve" to die. It's just an unfortunate consequence of some of their actions.
Belo

Columbus, OH

#307 Jun 28, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do come from the same fantasy world Peter Pan came from...not exactly a stellar representation of mental stability.
Interesting.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

#308 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>She's ignorant ghetto trash, WA. You should be the last one defending her. There's no excuse for any human being born in the year 1994 to be so woefully separated from the realities of life in America. Her world is one of phones, faux nails and food from the look of it. I'll bet she's never read a book in her life.
She's joined by millions of the same background. Those are the ones who will bear the brunt of an attack-front line if you will. You bigots will have depleted your supply by the time the real patriots appear.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#309 Jun 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> She's joined by millions of the same background. Those are the ones who will bear the brunt of an attack-front line if you will. You bigots will have depleted your supply by the time the real patriots appear.
Bring. It.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

#310 Jun 28, 2013
What about rap music and the racism, crimes with guns, vulgarities and degradation of women? Just to mention a few. Seems rather hypocritical!

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#312 Jun 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> She's joined by millions of the same background. Those are the ones who will bear the brunt of an attack-front line if you will. You bigots will have depleted your supply by the time the real patriots appear.
$200 9mm pistols held at a 90 degree angle by doped up ghetto boys driving at 50 mph won't frighten people defending their homes with AR-15s.

Planet Earth

#313 Jun 28, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that it's forgivable if someone just happens to murder some of them? Kind of like stepping on a spider?
It is forgivable to kill someone (the unfortunate consequence) who you think is trying to kill you (the stupid action).
Che Reagan Crist

Wellington, OH

#315 Jun 28, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is forgivable to kill someone (the unfortunate consequence) who you think is trying to kill you (the stupid action).
Just wait for the cops. No need to go all John Wayne. And if you get killed, your white ass deserved it.

Hilliard, OH

#316 Jun 28, 2013
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring. It.
Indeed...

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu179/odin...

Hilliard, OH

#317 Jun 28, 2013
Dumbest publishing business decision ever...

Paula Deen's upcoming book nixed by publisher

Paula Deen's upcoming cookbook, currently the No. 1 seller on Amazon.com , has been dropped by its publisher.

In a brief statement Friday, Ballantine Books announced it had canceled publication of "Paula Deen's New Testament: 250 Favorite Recipes, All Lightened Up." The book was scheduled for October
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57591604/...

Deen and Amazon will hopefully sue Ballantine into bankruptcy.
just sayin

Columbus, OH

#318 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Dumbest publishing business decision ever...
Paula Deen's upcoming book nixed by publisher
Paula Deen's upcoming cookbook, currently the No. 1 seller on Amazon.com , has been dropped by its publisher.
In a brief statement Friday, Ballantine Books announced it had canceled publication of "Paula Deen's New Testament: 250 Favorite Recipes, All Lightened Up." The book was scheduled for October
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57591604/...
Next: depression and suicide. Two weeks tops.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#319 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
What is it with you people and your lawsuits? Can't you ever WORK for anything?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#320 Jun 28, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if you're a paranoiac like you.
Lil Leroy

Columbus, OH

#321 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>$200 9mm pistols held at a 90 degree angle by doped up ghetto boys driving at 50 mph won't frighten people defending their homes with AR-15s.
All it takes is one lucky shot from a 9mm pistol held at a 90 degree angle by doped up ghetto boys driving at 50 mph.

Planet Earth

#322 Jun 28, 2013
Che Reagan Crist wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wait for the cops. No need to go all John Wayne. And if you get killed, your white ass deserved it.
Self defense rules say I don't have to wait for the cops.

Columbus, OH

#323 Jun 28, 2013
Massa wrote:
<quoted text>
You're free to audition for your own cooking show. You can share your expertise on how to make blackened chicken, blackened fish, and blackened steak followed up with a big ol' juicy slice of watermelon.
If I decided to do that it'll be you whites at the door forming a 30 minute waiting line to stuff your fat holes with blackened chicken, fried tomatoes, grits, and watermelon. After that, you swine would eat all of my pecan pie with butter pecan ice cream, key lime pies, and drank all the scotch at the bar. Sorry, I'm not into food. You'll have to keep eating at Applebee's.

Columbus, OH

#324 Jun 28, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
Where's that, Zimbabwe?

Columbus, OH

#325 Jun 28, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Next: depression and suicide. Two weeks tops.
Maybe forget to take her diabetic meds and go on a pie eating binge.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#326 Jun 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> ...Sorry, I'm not into food. You'll have to keep eating at Applebee's.
From post #278:

http://madamenoire.com/62078/whats-cooking-to...

"The culinary arts are almost a forgotten talent in the black community...."

Hilliard, OH

#327 Jun 28, 2013
WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Where's that, Zimbabwe?
Looks like Miller-Kelton to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 15 min Male 79
BLACK lives MATTER 23 min Neutral Party 47
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 32 min Neutral Party 4,824
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 58 min Reality Speaks 301
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 1 hr White cop 340
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 1 hr White cop 7
Censoring Male. 1 hr White cop 31
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 6 hr Big Papa Tea 40
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus