Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Paula Deen is buying all those books to create a 'buzz'. It figures you would fall for it.
Moochele is equipping the White Hut with several copies.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know what you're talking about. There's no such thing as 'olive' skin tone, that's unless one's skin tone is either GREEN or Black. That would leave Greeks out. Having a tan is not being of a 'green ' hue, it just means you're white with a dark tan!
You're an idiot pretending to be intellectual. A wide vocabulary only makes sense if people you talk to normally day to day have the same vocabulary as you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olive_skin

“Zuzu's Petals”

Since: Sep 10

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Paula is not a racist! I just ordered her new book on amazon.com ,#1, and not scheduled to be released until October 2013.

Hey, we were getting gas at Giant Eagle in Lancaster and a car pulls up, playing terribly loud, rap music which used the "n" word repeatedly. Why is this acceptable and why would any race of young people buy this junk? The one and only person in the car was African American.

By the way, I am German-American! My grandparents entered the US legally!
Massa

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yous don'ts knows whats you is talkings abouts. There's no suches things as 'olives' skins tones, that's unless one's skins tones is eithers GREENS or Blacks. Thats woulds leaves Greeks outs. Havings a tans is nots beings o' a 'greens' hues, it justs means you is whites withs a darks tans!
You is an idiots pretendings to be intellectuals. A wides vocabulary only makes senses ifs peoples yous talks to normally days to days haves the sames vocabularys as yous.
Spelling corrected to better reflect the way you speak in person.
Klang

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Zoe Regen wrote:
By the way, I am German-American! My grandparents entered the US legally!
Congratulations. I'll alert the media.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Swing and miss.
I'm white NAACP and La Raza.
Pretty sure I was right the first time.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Canal Winchester, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Swing and miss.
I'm white NAACP and La Raza.
Are you talking? All I read was "I feel inferior."
just sayin

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Paula Deen's new line of candy:

http://fromgrandmaskitchen.com/boilingpoint/w...
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know what you're talking about. There's no such thing as 'olive' skin tone, that's unless one's skin tone is either GREEN or Black. That would leave Greeks out. Having a tan is not being of a 'green ' hue, it just means you're white with a dark tan!
You're an idiot pretending to be intellectual. A wide vocabulary only makes sense if people you talk to normally day to day have the same vocabulary as you.
Well, there's one thing we can be sure of - you don't wear makeup nor do you sell it.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

BizzyBee wrote:
Paula has 9 other endorsers
She'll survive. She just needs to reinvent herself and get a good PR co
Jesse Jackson ain't it...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Paula Deen is buying all those books to create a 'buzz'. It figures you would fall for it.
and Jessie Jackson is now working to help clear Paula Dean's name with the black community. His words.

suppose he is doing that from the heart, or wallet?

2 racists after the almighty dollar on display.

the buzz is that today if you scream racist you get your way.

reality is you reap what you sow.

neither Jessie or Paula will receive a single cent of my money, or a second of my time watching them on the idiot box.

a huge segment of the population flushed Jessie down the crapper 30 years ago, and now Paula was flushed to sit with stench like Jessie.

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I need an additional frying pan, I think I will check out amazon.com for Paula's products!

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

I've been purring over the poorly spelled outrage directed the Food Network's social media outlets for days now.

First, everyone was mad at them for picking on poor Paula. With loads of folks making the point that EVERYONE uses racial slurs. Where the hell do these people grow up?!

But now that she's working with the Rev Jackson, folks seem pretty pissed off at her as well.

Paula, honey, if the only folks still happy with you are racists, don't piss them off too.

“If I only had a brain”

Since: Jun 13

Oz

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

My thermos keeps hot things hot and cold things cold but how does it know which to do when I put something in it?

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
I've been purring over the poorly spelled outrage directed the Food Network's social media outlets for days now.
First, everyone was mad at them for picking on poor Paula. With loads of folks making the point that EVERYONE uses racial slurs. Where the hell do these people grow up?!
But now that she's working with the Rev Jackson, folks seem pretty pissed off at her as well.
Paula, honey, if the only folks still happy with you are racists, don't piss them off too.
Honey, I truly believe this is the most inane comment you have ever posted. Hard for you to do, but you succeeded.

Good gravy

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Oh god, how has nobody posted this yet?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/23/us/in-the-s...

I'll be the bigger man and not expound on any commentary. After all, all of her biggest fans have made a huge effort to come out and support her. The size of their affection is enough to fill out her future career plans. After all, with fans coming to plump out her reservations like this, how could her future be anything but amply padded with success.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

tranpsosition wrote:
Oh god, how has nobody posted this yet?
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/23/us/in-the-s...
I'll be the bigger man and not expound on any commentary. After all, all of her biggest fans have made a huge effort to come out and support her. The size of their affection is enough to fill out her future career plans. After all, with fans coming to plump out her reservations like this, how could her future be anything but amply padded with success.
The sole part of your comment to take seriously is the "bigger man" admission.
Many of us thought as much.
How's the hubby, big guy?

“Zuzu's Petals”

Bedford Falls

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy CRAP are those some big people!
You are on the wrong thread, Obesity a disease, among democrats!

“Meh.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

It's actually not funny. Obesity is seriously class linked and a serious health risk.

I'm more than a bit of a jerk for having a giggle at that.

(and even worse for the giggle I had at the restaurant being a buffet)

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
It's actually not funny. Obesity is seriously class linked and a serious health risk.
Don't tell Oprah.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama f/k/a Michael LaVaughn Robinson 11 min Enter Username 17
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min zxdcfgh 30,206
Do You Remember Janet-Johnny Reno? 38 min rumor 6
WHO is Uglier? 45 min rumor 4
Where are all the original legacy posters? 1 hr d pantz 27
Give First Kids a DNA TEST? 1 hr Sweet Tea 4
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 209
ISIS beheads James Foley 6 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 86

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••