|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

atoz wrote:
The Food Channel dropped her... then QVC dropped her... now Walmart and Home Depot say they're no longer carrying her product lines (cookware, etc.)... the hits keep coming y'all...
After Ms. Deen's tears have dried, she'll still be a gazillionaire, y'all.

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
After Ms. Deen's tears have dried, she'll still be a gazillionaire, y'all.
Within a year, she'll be back where she was a few months ago. Americans are waking up to double standards.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

atoz wrote:
The Food Channel dropped her... then QVC dropped her... now Walmart and Home Depot say they're no longer carrying her product lines (cookware, etc.)... the hits keep coming y'all...
Nature abhors a vacuum...so do advertisers and network programmers. She'll be back within a year.

Since: Jan 13

Returning with a vengeance

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nature abhors a vacuum...so do advertisers and network programmers. She'll be back within a year.
I can't stand Deen, she's a leftist who peddles irresponsibility, but the time for that is over and the time for ethnic solidarity has come.

If the fat woman offends you for calling the criminal black what they are, then you and I have a problem.

This isn't about Deen, this is about silencing whites.

Since: Jan 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Nature abhors a vacuum...so do advertisers and network programmers. She'll be back within a year.
Back even stronger-like Don Imus!

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand Deen, she's a leftist who peddles irresponsibility, but the time for that is over and the time for ethnic solidarity has come.
If the fat woman offends you for calling the criminal black what they are, then you and I have a problem.
This isn't about Deen, this is about silencing whites.
Yeah! We can't take away a white's right to yell the word 'kneeger' at restaurant employees! Gotta preserve the great white way!

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Back even stronger-like Don Imus!
How about Chris Brown?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah! We can't take away a white's right to yell the word 'kneeger' at restaurant employees! Gotta preserve the great white way!
That's not what this is about. It's about shutting up whites from talking about race in a non-mascochic way, while charlatans like Melissa Harris Perry, Soledad O'brien and Eva Longoria are lauded in the press.

By the way, white people invented restaurants.

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Georgie- not wasting time finding your post re: book sales. Preorders of her next book up 1000%.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah! We can't take away a white's right to yell the word 'kneeger' at restaurant employees! Gotta preserve the great white way!
Not to mention the great rap/hip hop way, which not only includes nasty words but includes nasty acts against women.

Not OK for Deen, but OK for young artists to make a lot of money and allow those lyrics to become mainstream with no punishment. Gotcha.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the great rap/hip hop way, which not only includes nasty words but includes nasty acts against women.
Not OK for Deen, but OK for young artists to make a lot of money and allow those lyrics to become mainstream with no punishment. Gotcha.
Exactly! The kitchens that I have managed were not in the best neighborhoods. Staff, mostly black and ghetto white wannabes, go ahead beat me up, just being honest, called each other the "N" word all of the time. Offended me, fine between staff with their "joshing"; how fast staff would run to HR if I used that word?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Addendum: wouldn't be 20+ years later

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what this is about. It's about shutting up whites from talking about race in a non-mascochic way, while charlatans like Melissa Harris Perry, Soledad O'brien and Eva Longoria are lauded in the press.
Are Greeks and Chinese white? And what is "mascochic"?
lala

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are Greeks and Chinese white? And what is "mascochic"?
It's common knowledge that Greeks are olive and Chinese are yellow.

If you don't know what "mascochic" means, you really need to expand your vocabulary. Good grief!
Boomba

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! The kitchens that I have managed were not in the best neighborhoods.
McDonald's, eh?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WASHINGTON -- On Wednesday, Rep. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.), a veteran of the Iraq War, dramatically chastised a federal contractor who claimed that a high school sports injury had rendered him a service-disabled veteran.

Speaking during a hearing of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Duckworth vividly described to a committee witness, Braulio Castillo, how she lives in near constant pain after losing both of her legs during her service as a combat pilot.

Castillo cited his foot injury, suffered at a military prep school, as the basis for his IT company's application for special status as a "service-disabled veteran-owned small business." The application was granted, and his company, Strong Castle, was given preferential treatment in federal contract bids.
"Does your foot hurt?" Duckworth asked Castillo, who answered yes.

"My feet hurt too," said Duckworth. "In fact, the balls of my feet burn continuously, and I feel like there's a nail being hammered into my heel right now. So I can understand pain and suffering, and how service connection can actually cause long-term, unremitting, unyielding, unstoppable pain."

"I'm sorry that twisting your ankle in high school has now come back to hurt you in such a painful way, if also opportune for you to gain this status for your business," she added.

Over a six-month period in 2012, Strong Castle won contracts with the Internal Revenue Service worth as much as $500 million. Wednesday's hearing followed a damning report that detailed how a senior IRS agent helped Castillo win the government business. The IRS agent in question, Greg Roseman, was dismissed from the hearing after he exercised his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.
But the high point of the exchange between Duckworth and Castillo was a letter, read by the congresswoman, in which Castillo told a government official that his foot injury was "due to my service to this great country, and I would do it again to protect this great country."

"I'm so glad that you would be willing to play football at prep school again to protect this great country," Duckworth said sarcastically.

"Shame on you, Mr. Castillo. Shame on you. You may not have broken any laws ... but you have broken the trust of this great nation," she said.

And you people are worried about a welfare mom getting $200 in EBT a month to feed three kids.
The BIG MONEY is being stolen from our taxes by crafty lying so-called businessmen such as this worm.
Paula is a side show distraction.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Boomba wrote:
<quoted text>
McDonald's, eh?
She works to help your sick and your poor and that's how you respond?
You underclass tools deserve to starve...and your boy Barry is about to make that happen.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>How about Chris Brown?
Last I heard he was seen racing through Beverly Hills in a Lamborghini, shirtless, and wearing five pounds of platinum chains.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some serious issues with your identity. You feel that calling Blacks names will change the criminal behavior of those who are indeed criminals. And what have any of those women said to individuals/individual in the workplace that is indeed a racist term or name??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You have some serious issues with your identity.
I have issues with the cultural establishment that denigrates the idea of a positive white identity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••