Should Bush and Cheney have been tried with war crimes over Iraq?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Frank

Marysville, OH

#1 Jul 12, 2013

“PLANET EARTH”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 12, 2013
Cheney and Rumsfield.....

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#3 Jul 12, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
Cheney and Rumsfield.....
For what?

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Invading Iraq under false pretenses, causing the loss of life of our troops.
It was totally politically motivated....
Cheney had his business there... was investigated and found false addresses and no offices, no workers. Rip
There also was a documentary about them, and how they cooked up the scheme. They totally dissed Powell and excluded him from decisions.
They are both war mongers only to make money off the war, and the cost of innocent lives.
That's my opinion, George

Since: Apr 13

Hilliard, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
Cheney had his business there... was investigated and found false addresses and no offices, no workers. Rip
There also was a documentary about them, and how they cooked up the scheme. They totally dissed Powell and excluded him from decisions.
They are both war mongers only to make money off the war, and the cost of innocent lives.
Talk to Tony Blair and MI-6 about "false pretenses." That's where much of the WMD intelligence came from. The chemical weapons allegedly being used in Syria today probably landed there from Iraqin early 2003.
If you're calling Halliburton and KBR "Cheney's business," you need to look at their history and their unique abilities. You also need to remember that Cheney left Halliburton almost three years before the Iraq war. Then we have this:

Obama administration approves No-Bid Halliburton Contracthttp://www.liveleak.co m/view?i=2e1_1273440915

Colin Powell deserved the treatment he received. He was a poor Secretary of State.

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#6 Jul 12, 2013
-Clayton Bigsby wrote:
<quoted text>Talk to Tony Blair and MI-6 about "false pretenses." That's where much of the WMD intelligence came from. The chemical weapons allegedly being used in Syria today probably landed there from Iraqin early 2003.
If you're calling Halliburton and KBR "Cheney's business," you need to look at their history and their unique abilities. You also need to remember that Cheney left Halliburton almost three years before the Iraq war. Then we have this:
Obama administration approves No-Bid Halliburton Contracthttp://www.liveleak.co m/view?i=2e1_1273440915
Colin Powell deserved the treatment he received. He was a poor Secretary of State.
Thanks for the sites, George.....will read.....
Always like to get different articles....
They cannot kill a spook

Toledo, OH

#7 Jul 12, 2013
BizzyBee wrote:
Colon Powell is an anti american commie token. He shoukd be put up against a wall and executed for his speeches against armed citizens. He took an oath to uphold the constitution and did not. Hopefully he and his sphincter licking pal Obama get Aids.

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#8 Jul 12, 2013
They cannot kill a spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Colon Powell is an anti american commie token. He shoukd be put up against a wall and executed for his speeches against armed citizens. He took an oath to uphold the constitution and did not. Hopefully he and his sphincter licking pal Obama get Aids.
I don't think Powell was very effective in office. He didn't have what it takes, and was more of a meek man.
In that position. A person needs to be more outspoken and dynamic. He was too reserved for the position.
Neutral Party

Lexington, KY

#9 Jul 13, 2013
My how we forget that Bush got actions approved by Congress. Hindsight is always better.

And after 12 years in this war on terror are we any better off?

Now the government spies on its own citizens while we allow Muslim students to come here for school and then loose track of them. We have virtually no border security and are on the verge of making them all citizens.

“PLANET EARTH”

Location hidden

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
My how we forget that Bush got actions approved by Congress. Hindsight is always better.
And after 12 years in this war on terror are we any better off?
Now the government spies on its own citizens while we allow Muslim students to come here for school and then loose track of them. We have virtually no border security and are on the verge of making them all citizens.

Yes, Congress approved, just like approved all the trips every president takes while in office. They allocate monies for just about everything......think about it.

All countries spy.....do your research.

I agree with the lose boarder policies.
Not only do we have Muslims here, they are so persistent in changing all our traditions and expect the schools to cave to their every whim....and so far they have. WRONG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 22 min Pale Rider 4,839
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 1 hr TonyD2 81
Rod Parsley says ministry threatened by lack of... (Dec '09) 1 hr Chris 760
COPS lives MATTER 2 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 2 hr yeah they are 14
Hand outs 2 hr White cop 10
I found Mr Tea 3 hr White cop 8
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 6 hr Reality Speaks 312
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE