School gurl

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 9, 2013
Girl friend while you at work me and nick are doing all the things you won't. I just want let my peeps know that nick is mine and you can ho around all you want but I'm taking my man back!! So you just sit back and watch and get my leftovers cause while you at work selling parts I'm playing with your mans parts gurl "
Pedro

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2013
Courtney has sum fine tail Her man nick is my boy but I hit it every chance I get cause that homie is lazy. She is so fine and deserves better than cheatin bum
Danny

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2013
Yea Courtney 3735 tylor drive just follow the condom wrappers that best stuff next to her mom I ever hit boyz I mean top shelf choice both dem
Rex

Duluth, GA

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Dang I been knocking bottom out both those guzzlers for years I thot lil girl was mine once what a scare

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rondale Sullivan Sr. 59 min Big Johnson 3
Obama rated 5th best POTUS in history! 1 hr They cannot kill ... 5
News Ex-sheriff's detective wins dismissal of key se... (May '06) 4 hr TrackThat 1,220
Obama names Mt McKinley, Denali 6 hr d pants 31
Hardee har harctic 9 hr Spot for Guvnah 1
News Columbus schools to pay more for police officers 9 hr They cannot kill ... 6
News Columbus City Officials Working To Remove Smell... 10 hr yeah baby 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages