Woman sentenced to 10 years for role ...

Woman sentenced to 10 years for role in murder | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 31 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jun 25, 2010, titled Woman sentenced to 10 years for role in murder | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Brittany Boggan was 17 when she participated in a robbery that led to the shooting death of Alu Jeter at his Near East Side home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
workingdadof7

Hilliard, OH

#1 Jun 25, 2010
Not enough time,for any of them.
Uncle Tom

Columbus, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2010
One charged with murder, one with involuntary manslaughter and one with negligent homocide. What a bozo we have in the prosecutors office. All of them should have been chatged with murder.
Voice of Reason

New York, NY

#3 Jun 25, 2010
Death penalty for all of them. The only good thing that came of this is that their victim wasn't an innocent, productive member of society. They did get a scum bag coke dealer off the streets.
Buzz Lightyear

Hilliard, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2010
Murder on the East side? How unusual?
Concerned Mother

Columbus, OH

#5 Jun 25, 2010
This story is really sad due to the ages of the people that was charged. As I have been following this story I can't for the life of me understand why a 28 year old man would be entertaining a 15 and 16 year old girls. He had to be up to no good. If this did not happen would these young ladies have turned out to be prositutes or even drug dealers themselfs? It does not excuse what they all did and yes they should be punished for their rolls. But I agree with the other writer he was not innocent.
Libcrusher101

Columbus, OH

#6 Jun 25, 2010
So, which one of these were in the process of turning their life around, getting a GED and a job???
Crabby Appleton

Carlsbad, CA

#7 Jun 25, 2010
Only 10 years? This career criminal should get life.

AOL

#8 Jun 25, 2010
Buzz Lightyear wrote:
Murder on the East side? How unusual?
Another stupid comment. Not unusual.
SuzieQ

Bradenton, FL

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Voice of Reason wrote:
Death penalty for all of them. The only good thing that came of this is that their victim wasn't an innocent, productive member of society. They did get a scum bag coke dealer off the streets.
What was a 28 year old man doing having sexual relations with a minor? Talk about poor choices.

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#10 Jun 25, 2010
Considering they killed a drug dealer and did us a favor I think 10 years is about right.

“God doesn't like ugly!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 25, 2010
Sad , so sad how the youth today just seem to throw their lives away and take another's without any regard
Unkown

New York, NY

#13 Jun 25, 2010
Innocent or not the young man did not deserve to die. We are not God and should never take that decision into our own hands on who should live and who shouldnít. We all make mistakes, some more severe than others, does that mean we all should be murdered. Go ahead and cast stones, and see how many come flying back at you! This young girl is actually getting a break, it could have been worse! She only got ten years, and who knows could get with less time on good behavior. The one that pulled the trigger got 41 to life... I think she should count her blessings and use this experience to change her life. She set a man up to be murdered, she is no saint either!
Unkown

New York, NY

#14 Jun 25, 2010
Ten years is not enough! She should have gotten longer; she participated in the set up of taking a manís life! I donít care if she is sorry or sincere about what she did, that doesnít change the fact that she helped someone commit murder.
Unkown

New York, NY

#15 Jun 25, 2010
I love how people make comments about the man taking advantage (and being the only one that caused the issues) of 15 - 16 year olds and he was 28, did these 15 - 16 year olds think it was okay to sleep with a 28 year old man or hang around the drug scene??? It takes two to tango...
Blinded-By-The- RIGHT

Norfolk, VA

#16 Jun 25, 2010
Libcrusher101 wrote:
So, which one of these were in the process of turning their life around, getting a GED and a job???
None they were all Republicans! Wanting John R. Kasich, and Patrick Tiberi to make it Legal! Like they did for the Wall Street, Banking Thieves!

If G.W. Bush can Murder why not them and get away from it like Dubya

Where is your MONEY?
Blinded-By-The- RIGHT

Norfolk, VA

#17 Jun 25, 2010
SuzieQ wrote:
<quoted text>
What was a 28 year old man doing having sexual relations with a minor? Talk about poor choices.
Ask the GOBP! They have all done it!
Absolutely amazing

Groveport, OH

#18 Jun 25, 2010
Blinded-By-The- RIGHT wrote:
<quoted text>
None they were all Republicans! Wanting John R. Kasich, and Patrick Tiberi to make it Legal! Like they did for the Wall Street, Banking Thieves!
If G.W. Bush can Murder why not them and get away from it like Dubya
Where is your MONEY?
Congratulations. You may be THE single most clueless person on Topix. That is quite an honor.

We have some lovely parting gifts for you backstage.
Duncan

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 25, 2010
Everyone is an expert, try sitting in the poor shoes of this repressed young adults. They lived on Welfare,and basically did nothing butt have sex and eat at Mickey D's. Notice the butt!!
Absolutely amazing

Groveport, OH

#20 Jun 25, 2010
Duncan wrote:
Everyone is an expert, try sitting in the poor shoes of this repressed young adults. They lived on Welfare,and basically did nothing butt have sex and eat at Mickey D's. Notice the butt!!
Uh....it appears I spoke too soon.
Darryl

Columbus, OH

#22 Jun 25, 2010
I know this little girl did wrong by setting this man up, but look at what she did. She had enough courage to not leave the scene and face the police, knowing that she would probably be arrested. In most cases like this, the suspect usually leaves the scene and comes back to cooperate with the investigation hours, days, weeks, months or years later. She is being punished, as she should be, but lets at least give her credit for immediately taking responsibility, a rare trait these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honduran migrant caravan heads toward US ! 20 min Let Freedom Ring 93
Stormy Daniels Is No Horseface, She's Gorgeous 1 hr Joe 42
Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court have... 1 hr mrowl 3
Bring Dignity back to the Supreme Court andVOTE 1 hr mrowl 9
Lizzy Warren DNA 🔬 1 hr They cannot kill ... 6
America shows it's Christian values 1 hr mrowl 73
mocked by President Trump .... 'Pocahontas,' re... 1 hr Enter Username 109

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages