Best pranks to play on your children ...

Best pranks to play on your children during break.

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Worlds Best Dad

Dublin, OH

#1 Dec 22, 2010
I like to find the Spanish cartoon channel and then leave it on and hide the remote control. NEVER gets old!
Worlds Worst Mom

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#2 Dec 22, 2010
I like to superglue change to the floor, driveway, basement floor, counters. That never gets old.
Worlds Worst Mom

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#3 Dec 22, 2010
Plastic wrap over the toilet..............
Worlds Best Dad

Dublin, OH

#4 Dec 22, 2010
Worlds Worst Mom wrote:
Plastic wrap over the toilet..........
Nah, then guess who gets to clean that up??? Plastic wrap a doorway and then call dinner! Classic! Depending on how fast they run in, they can knock themselves backward a couple of feet!
Frank

Chardon, OH

#5 Dec 22, 2010
Put stricknine in the cookies.Only good 1 time though.
Mary Poopins

Dublin, OH

#6 Dec 22, 2010
Frank wrote:
Put stricknine in the cookies.Only good 1 time though.
How mature!
Dads Best World

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 22, 2010
Ask them if they want to see a magic trick, and when they say yes, shoot their favorite pet point-blank in front of them. They'll never bug you about going to a magic show, getting a magic kit, or having a magician at their party ever again.

Stupid magicians...
Mary Poopins

Dublin, OH

#8 Dec 22, 2010
Dads Best World wrote:
Ask them if they want to see a magic trick, and when they say yes, shoot their favorite pet point-blank in front of them. They'll never bug you about going to a magic show, getting a magic kit, or having a magician at their party ever again.
Stupid magicians...
You sicken me sir!
Cronk

Dublin, OH

#9 Dec 23, 2010
I don't have kids yet, but if I did, I would do that prank I saw on Funniest Videos one time. The parents let their older boys ( 12 years?) watch a scary movie. Then the dad woke them up at 2 in the morning wearing a hockey mask and starting up the chainsaw. The look of terror on their faces was absolutely hysterical!! I can't wait to try that one out!
Dads Best World

Columbus, OH

#10 Dec 23, 2010
Mary Poopins wrote:
<quoted text>
You sicken me sir!
Yeah?!?! Well at least I'm not a magician, good sir-ma'am! You with your fecal umbrella of magic...I wretch at the sight of you!
Mary Poopins

Dublin, OH

#11 Dec 23, 2010
Dads Best World wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah?!?! Well at least I'm not a magician, good sir-ma'am! You with your fecal umbrella of magic...I wretch at the sight of you!
.????? English please. No speaka inbred white trash.
JRW

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 23, 2010
Mary Poopins wrote:
<quoted text>
.????? English please. No speaka inbred white trash.
Man, you're slow.
Worlds worst step dad

Dublin, OH

#13 Dec 26, 2010
My wife and I drunk too much at our christmas eve party and forgot to put out the presents and do the stockings.

We had to tell the kids Santa must have put them on the naughty list. I'm sure if they were my kids, I would not have forgotten so easily.
Mary Poopins

Dublin, OH

#14 Dec 27, 2010
Worlds worst step dad wrote:
My wife and I drunk too much at our christmas eve party and forgot to put out the presents and do the stockings.
We had to tell the kids Santa must have put them on the naughty list. I'm sure if they were my kids, I would not have forgotten so easily.
I hope you are kidding.
hillbilly

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2010
The monday before Christmas I wrapped up a box of crackers and hot chocolate for my sons that wanted to open a christmas gift early sat them in front of a camcorder and asked them if I ever let them open a present this early before with total excitement they screamed no I said are you sure they again with excitement scream no then I said then open those gifts the look on there faces were priceless when they saw the crackers and hot chocolate ill never forget that day Oh ya I have it film to enjoy every x mas

“Defecting to Mexico”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#16 Dec 28, 2010
I like to call my kids at home when I'm at work and tell them that their mother has died in a fiery crash on I270 on her way to work. They don't really get that it's just a joke, mostly because they are crying a lot, but it sure brightens my day just to think about it!
Evil sister

Lincoln, NE

#17 Feb 5, 2013
I dont have any kids, but this morning me and my mom where getting the kids up and we took nutella almond chocolate stuff and stink bait which smelled like liver and blood, not kidding, then we put it on a plunger to make it look like we just unclogged my other brothers poop. We called him down and i "accidentally" ran into him. oh it was so funny haha

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Dads Best World wrote:
Stupid magicians...
And I thought I had problems!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump? 3 min Liberte 31
Poll Is the Great Wall of Trump a good idea? 18 min Liberte 13
Cruz 52 min Reality Speaks 40
Poll Do you believe in the bodily resurrection of Je... 56 min Seriouslady 113
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 1 hr Seriouslady 162
hang out? 1 hr Seriouslady 11
News Father Ghiloni re-ups at St. Patrick 2 hr chumlee 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages