my rights

Columbus, OH

#1 Oct 26, 2013
I so sick of hearing about athirst rights and whating God removed from everything. What about my rights! Don't i have a rights too
Etch A Sketch laments

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2013
my rights wrote:
I so sick of hearing about athirst rights and whating God removed from everything. What about my rights! Don't i have a rights too
I have artritis too....take some salonpas
Conservative

Springfield, OH

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Gather like minded people and STAND UP for your rights.
Bobby

Dayton, OH

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Both left and right in the US are totalitarian.

They both want total dominance by the diversity victm cult collective. Religion interferes with their plans and schemes.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5 Oct 26, 2013
my rights wrote:
I so sick of hearing about athirst rights and whating God removed from everything. What about my rights! Don't i have a rights too
What rights of yours have been violated?
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#6 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights of yours have been violated?
None that I can think of.

Certainly his or her rights to remain ignorant about what the First Amendment protects and prohibits, and to exhibit that ignorance publicly have not been vitiated.

woof
An Athiest

Alexandria, VA

#7 Oct 26, 2013
I don't give a sht what you do or don't do....so please dont blame the athiests for your idiotic Imaginationland accusations.
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
What rights of yours have been violated?
You've not heard of the NSA? Seriously?
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
None that I can think of.
Certainly his or her rights to remain ignorant about what the First Amendment protects and prohibits, and to exhibit that ignorance publicly have not been vitiated.
woof
Like wanting the White House to report casual conversations of negative speak of Obamacare? Like that, Woofie?
An Athiest

Alexandria, VA

#10 Oct 26, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Like wanting the White House to report casual conversations of negative speak of Obamacare? Like that, Woofie?
Oh yeah, negative speak of Obamacare big secret....don't let the cat out of the bag here....shhhh
Just wait until Jillian Assange gets a hold of this precious gem.
Julian Assange

Canal Winchester, OH

#11 Oct 26, 2013
An Athiest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, negative speak of Obamacare big secret....don't let the cat out of the bag here....shhhh
Just wait until Jillian Assange gets a hold of this precious gem.
a-t-h-e-i-s-t

Get something right, freak.
An Athiest

Alexandria, VA

#12 Oct 26, 2013
Julian Assange wrote:
<quoted text>
a-t-h-e-i-s-t
Get something right, freak.
That's how the person who started this thread spelled it Moses....so come down from your mountain with your suntan and everything because Sister Cecilia isn't here to praise you for your spell checking abilities like the old days.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#13 Oct 26, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You've not heard of the NSA? Seriously?
The NSA is run by atheists? Seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oops! 7 min Usedtoread 1
Dispatch one way 8 min Usedtoread 1
T r a m a d o l & X A N A X and much more 15 min They cannot kill ... 12
President Ebola 20 min Black Rhino 606
Emory Hospital is the SEC 32 min Kenny from Waldo 11
EBOLA: American Outbreak 39 min Black Rhino 40
The Incompetence Virus 43 min They cannot kill ... 6
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 3,956
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]