|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have health insurance, Georgie? Or do you take your kid to the faith healer outside of town?
I'm betting my company plan puts your mail order coverage to shame, Rastus.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Lemming, those who own a car are forced to purchase a product sold by private companies, dummy. It's not about being forced to own a car or having a privilege, you are forced by state law to buy something! Your "privilege" analogy holds no weight... apples to oranges.
We all knew your idiotic response would be that tired and overused analogy, dummy.
Do you realize how stupid you look? Who forces you to drive or own a car?
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

The main difference in my sight and thought is this. A state forcing residents of said state to buy car insurance and the federal government forcing people to buy health insurance.
Yes I am an American Constitutional States Righter who believes the function of the federal is the defense of said country and the treaties between said countries and other countries. none else.
If the people of Ohio have health insurance mandated, it should be from Columbus by a vote taken statewide whether or not Ohioans have or have not car insurance, health insurance or whatever and is no business of the Pennsylvanians, Kentuckians nor anyone else and certainly none of DC's business. Same goes with the other 49ers.
It ain't Hussein's or any other DCer's business whether I have insurance or not. It is the business of whatever state I am a citizen.
It is none of the DCers or Marylanders business what Virginians have or have not.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
So you won't have to pay the penalty, then. Why are you so het up, Pickapaco NateGeorgeleh?
Because Glenn Beck told him to be.

“Old Right”

Since: Jan 13

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corpor...
Who really run the MSM, Klaus?
The answer is not "conservatives".

And, no, Murdoch is not a conservative.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Glenn Beck told him to be.
Why is it you think we cannot arrive at our positions independently?

We don't need talk radio to tell us what to think, it's primarily a source of entertainment.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need talk radio to tell us what to think, it's primarily a source of entertainment.
It's because you vomit back the same crap that is on talk radio, just less articulately.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Leftists think we are ignorant and need someone to tell us what to think. To them we aren't able to navigate through the sea of life.

Since: Jan 12

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>There are ways to avoid taxes, dumbass. Live off the grid and barter.
Now tell us how the penalty is somehow any less offensive than the required purchase.
Let's see if you can live "off the grid and barter", Dick. We have words for people who do that, we call them homeless, vagrant, vagabond, or bum. Have at it, Hillyard.

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
The answer is not "conservatives".
And, no, Murdoch is not a conservative.
Oh, he is a conservative...a conservative Christian at that. He owns more than half of all media that either broadcast, web stream, or print. That's the guy who your heroes bow and kiss his pinky ring.

The excuse that the MSM is biased towards conservatives was never mouthed when Bush was getting much positive coverage, leading up to, and even years into, the two wars.

There was not one mouth breather complaining about the MSM then. They gave you guys plenty of space and voice...you blew it with the retard.

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

dunadd wrote:
The main difference in my sight and thought is this. A state forcing residents of said state to buy car insurance and the federal government forcing people to buy health insurance.
Yes I am an American Constitutional States Righter who believes the function of the federal is the defense of said country and the treaties between said countries and other countries. none else.
If the people of Ohio have health insurance mandated, it should be from Columbus by a vote taken statewide whether or not Ohioans have or have not car insurance, health insurance or whatever and is no business of the Pennsylvanians, Kentuckians nor anyone else and certainly none of DC's business. Same goes with the other 49ers.
It ain't Hussein's or any other DCer's business whether I have insurance or not. It is the business of whatever state I am a citizen.
It is none of the DCers or Marylanders business what Virginians have or have not.
Diamond Uqueen would tell you that driving is a privilege and not a right. He'd say that the Legislature is right in making a law mandating that everyone driving buy a product from a private company without the consent of the citizenry.
Diamond Uqueen, would call you a commie for not confirming to the monied interest of the Rethuglican legislators, who have bought stocks in those insurance companies who pushed that law on Ohioans, without allowing them to vote on it.

Diamond Uqueen, claims he's a conservative who believes in following the constitution.
Whay say you?

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
You do arrive your thoughts from radio talk, especially Glenn Beck. No one can listen to such influential people and not come away with some of their ideology and talking points. You don't really believe what you just posted, do you? Entertainment...right!

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Diamond Uqueen would tell you that driving is a privilege and not a right. He'd say that the Legislature is right in making a law mandating that everyone driving buy a product from a private company without the consent of the citizenry.
Diamond Uqueen, would call you a commie for not confirming to the monied interest of the Rethuglican legislators, who have bought stocks in those insurance companies who pushed that law on Ohioans, without allowing them to vote on it.
Diamond Uqueen, claims he's a conservative who believes in following the constitution.
Whay say you?
errrr... Is there a law that you have to buy and drive a car?

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

what_me_worry_ wrote:
<quoted text>
errrr... Is there a law that you have to buy and drive a car?
Look here, another dope who loses a bit of his brain matter everytime he sits on the commode. We're talking about driving a vehicle not catching a bus. See how fast the suburbs empty if people had to ride a bus to work or the grocery. The legislature knew they could get that mandatory law enacted because of the reasons I just posted. It was a win, win for them and the auto insurance industry, you silly rodeo clown.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Look here, another dope who loses a bit of his brain matter everytime he sits on the commode. We're talking about driving a vehicle not catching a bus. See how fast the suburbs empty if people had to ride a bus to work or the grocery. The legislature knew they could get that mandatory law enacted because of the reasons I just posted. It was a win, win for them and the auto insurance industry, you silly rodeo clown.
Well given that I am what you called me, how do you compare intellectually because you can't understand the difference between being forced to purchase a product by the federal government and needing insurance if you opt to drive a motor vehicle instead of taking public transportation.

Hopefully the next Obama law doesn't require that every single citizen MUST buy an accordion or pay the IRS a penalty because it would be essentially the same scenario.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you vomit back the same crap that is on talk radio, just less articulately.
Not exactly, talk radio is often talking about today, what I was talking about a few days prior. Most of my information comes from the internet.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, he is a conservative...a conservative Christian at that. He owns more than half of all media that either broadcast, web stream, or print. That's the guy who your heroes bow and kiss his pinky ring.
The excuse that the MSM is biased towards conservatives was never mouthed when Bush was getting much positive coverage, leading up to, and even years into, the two wars.
There was not one mouth breather complaining about the MSM then. They gave you guys plenty of space and voice...you blew it with the retard.
Murdoch donated to Hillary Clinton.

Who voted for both of those wars.

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> You do arrive your thoughts from radio talk, especially Glenn Beck. No one can listen to such influential people and not come away with some of their ideology and talking points. You don't really believe what you just posted, do you? Entertainment...right!
Beck is mainly entertainment. I listen to him about once a week. You should listen to him sometime, it would give you a wider perspective.

He was calling the MB out before anyone else in the mainstream was, though I knew them earlier thanks to Robert Spencer and Gates of Vienna.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly, talk radio is often talking about today, what I was talking about a few days prior. Most of my information comes from the internet.
Right. Blaze.com

“Old Right”

State-Run Media

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GOP said women are lazy ........ 16 min BizzyBee 11
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 54 min Pops 25,382
Columbus, teachers end talks on contract 56 min CarrieBenghazi 2
Civil D I S O B E D I E N C E 1 hr CarrieBenghazi 5
Any wonder that Bundy is a backwoods racist??? 1 hr yeah baby yeah 19
Columbus Company Gives Ex-Cons A Second Chance ... 1 hr Shanikwah 5
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 2 hr Justkeepsgetting 2,016
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 2 hr guest 337
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••