Explain Why Obama and Reid Aren't to ...

Diamond Eugene

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#51 Oct 10, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Its his name, Paco. You're losing it again, aren't you?
woof
So you're fine if we use Barry's middle name, right?

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#54 Oct 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage of drivers are stopped by police for some sort of infraction over the course of 10 years? I'll bet if you take a random group of ten drivers, more than 4 of them have had a speeding ticket or something in the past 10 years.
Do you know what happens to someone who is stopped without insurance in the State of Ohio? The first time?
Your insurance agent is mistaken.
How is the insurance agent mistaken? Driving without insurance is an epidemic in this state. And those same people will drive on a suspended license if they're caught and convicted.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#55 Oct 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>So you're fine if we use Barry's middle name, right?
Folks do it all of the time.

But in this case, Mr. Cruz's first name is Rafael, and his middle name is Edward.

Maybe he admired Teddy Kennedy as a lad.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#56 Oct 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Are you too stupid to Google the results of a Senate election?
And his parents call him Ted because his father's name is Rafael. You really should do a little research on the people you love to hate, n#####.
I wonder why his parents didn't name him "Edward Rafael Cruz" instead??

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#57 Oct 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Why aren't you staging a protest against the fact that you have to buy automobile insurance if you wish to drive in the State of Ohio?
You must be the only kid who never had "Driving is a privilege, not a right" hammered into him at age 16.
Even a child could explain to you that no one is forced to drive or to own a car. Yet under Obamacare, you're forced to buy insurance simply because you exist.
What.A.Moron.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#59 Oct 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
What percentage of drivers are stopped by police for some sort of infraction over the course of 10 years? I'll bet if you take a random group of ten drivers, more than 4 of them have had a speeding ticket or something in the past 10 years.
Do you know what happens to someone who is stopped without insurance in the State of Ohio? The first time?
Your insurance agent is mistaken.
You are truly an idiot. 1.13 million citations in 2012 - and that was just the ones who were caught.

PS - You don't have to be driving to be cited. Random computer checks pull registered vehicles, whether or not they're on the road. So that means that you can have a registered vehicle but if you're not driving it and you drop the insurance and get caught, you are considered uninsured and pay the penalty.

You're not very bright, are you?
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#61 Oct 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>How is the insurance agent mistaken? Driving without insurance is an epidemic in this state. And those same people will drive on a suspended license if they're caught and convicted.
I'm trying to figure out if he agreed with himself or if someone else reading actually believed him.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#62 Oct 10, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why his parents didn't name him "Edward Rafael Cruz" instead??
woof
Probably for the same reason Hussein Barack Obama isn't somebody's name.

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#63 Oct 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have auto insurance, do you?
Scofflaw.
You're down to the arguing skills of Black Racist, aren't you?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#65 Oct 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Gave him a punchline? Yes, they did.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/jon-...

Here's a good one.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#66 Oct 10, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to figure out if he agreed with himself or if someone else reading actually believed him.
He's like douche and Che..tying himself in knots out of pure hate.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#68 Oct 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
So it sounds like you are actually trying to make my point. In a state like Ohio, where drivers are required to carry insurance and the state aggressively enforces this law, with lengthy license suspension on the first offense, there is no way that 40% of drivers neglect to carry auto insurance.
Who's bright now?
Did you consider the illegals who are driving unregistered, unlicensed, and uninsured? I see you waited to respond until the article I posted was pulled, to make it look as if I had no backup. That is very interesting. Are you a Topix mod?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#71 Oct 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"Undocumented "? Why do you hate America and her legal residents, n#####?
Keep it up Paco. Burn that ID.

woof
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#72 Oct 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Still doesn't get you to 40%, and the correct term is "undocumented".
If I were a topix mod, I would do something much more interesting than just remove your articles.
Trust me when I say I wouldn't want you to do anything to me.

I just looked up stats from two sources. Add in the illegals, and the agency's rep was just about right.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#73 Oct 10, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it up Paco. Burn that ID.
woof
I'll tell you the same thing I told the guy above you.
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you boot him, he comes up with a new name which just stirs everything back up. It's a game to you and has nothing to do with protesting any kind of civil right. Otherwise, you would ignore him. You can't. Which means he's...wait, here it comes...correct in accusing others of living in his head. If you really wanted him gone, you'd ignore him. Problem is, he has established relationships (as they are) here and so the topic would go back to politics or sports, without the slurs and anger.

Your move.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#75 Oct 10, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll tell you the same thing I told the guy above you.
<quoted text>
Yes, and people from Northeast Ohio will continue to live in Sheriff Paco's head, regardless of what he calls himself.

woof

Diamond Eugene

Hilliard, OH

#76 Oct 10, 2013
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and people from Northeast Ohio will continue to live in Sheriff Paco's head, regardless of what he calls himself.
woof
Looks like you can only think in reverse tonight, douche.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#77 Oct 10, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
and the correct term is "undocumented".
No it isn't.

The correct term is "illegal aliens"

What you meant to say was "Screw you YT, you are being subverted and you are going to like it"

More anti-white racism from the left, charming...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#78 Oct 10, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you can only think in reverse tonight, douche.
There is a very good reason why you see it that way, Paco...and it doesn't bode well for you.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#79 Oct 10, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly an idiot. 1.13 million citations in 2012 - and that was just the ones who were caught.
PS - You don't have to be driving to be cited. Random computer checks pull registered vehicles, whether or not they're on the road. So that means that you can have a registered vehicle but if you're not driving it and you drop the insurance and get caught, you are considered uninsured and pay the penalty.
You're not very bright, are you?
You making any progress on providing that link to the magic post counting website?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Columbus Crew To Bid Columbus Adieu! 8 min Big Johnson 30
News Read the letter to Crew SC fans from owner Anth... 11 min Watch The Doorknob 1
Tiberi Quits Congress 11 min 404 not found 8
What Amerika Elected was a Nit Wit 36 min Pickle Rick 149
News Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott win... 1 hr Mudd, James Mudd 3
News Gay Methodist minister David Meredith, church c... 2 hr Gremlin 1
Pittsburgh Steelers team refuses to come out of... 4 hr Mudd, James Mudd 47

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages