Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#1 Oct 9, 2013
From an e-mail I received:

Responding to the people's will, House Republicans first voted to fund all of government -- except Obamacare. Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.

Then the Republicans voted to fully fund the government, but merely delay the implementation of Obamacare for one year. Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.

Finally, the Republicans voted to fully fund the government, but added a requirement that everyone live under Obamacare. No more special waivers for Congress and their staff, and no waivers for big business without the same waivers for individuals.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#2 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Responding to the people's will, House Republicans first voted to fund all of government -- except Obamacare. Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.
Then the Republicans voted to fully fund the government, but merely delay the implementation of Obamacare for one year. Obama refused to negotiate and Senate Democrats refused to pass it.
Finally, the Republicans voted to fully fund the government, but added a requirement that everyone live under Obamacare. No more special waivers for Congress and their staff, and no waivers for big business without the same waivers for individuals.
If it was the people's will, a repeal of the ACA would have passed one of the 40 times the Tea Party gave it a try.

Hilliard, OH

#3 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
If it was the people's will, a repeal of the ACA would have passed one of the 40 times the Tea Party gave it a try.
And exactly who controls the Senate, moron? The scum who won't even allow a vote.
Are you sure you're a "lawyer"?
BTW, only indoctrinated a-holes call it "The ACA."
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
This is such a short copy/paste that I cannot begin to take it seriously.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>And exactly who controls the Senate, moron? The scum who won't even allow a vote.
Are you sure you're a "lawyer"?
BTW, only indoctrinated a-holes call it "The ACA."
That happens to be the law's name.

Funny that you would use the phrase "scum who won't even a allow a vote" considering that a clean CR would pass the House except for, you know.

Hilliard, OH

#6 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That happens to be the law's name.
Funny that you would use the phrase "scum who won't even a allow a vote" considering that a clean CR would pass the House except for, you know.
Tell me what's "Affordable" about the "Act." Millions have learned that was a lie over the last ten days.
Now, prove to me that the House votes are there for a clean CR.

Hilliard, OH

#7 Oct 9, 2013
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
This is such a short copy/paste that I cannot begin to take it seriously.
Now you're recycling your tired surrender flags, wee man.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#8 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me what's "Affordable" about the "Act." Millions have learned that was a lie over the last ten days.
Now, prove to me that the House votes are there for a clean CR.
Millions? Really? A few anecdotes don't prove anything.

A number of informal polls of congressmen indicate the votes are there. It can't be "proven" because, well, you know.

Hilliard, OH

#9 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions? Really? A few anecdotes don't prove anything.
It's way more than anecdotes, kid. And you know it.
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
A number of informal polls of congressmen indicate the votes are there. It can't be "proven" because, well, you know.
Take your own Whip Count and get back to us, little girl.

Your boy is down to 37% approval today according to AP. That's a fact.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#10 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's way more than anecdotes, kid. And you know it.
<quoted text>Take your own Whip Count and get back to us, little girl.
Ok. Here you go.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>It's way more than anecdotes, kid. And you know it.
<quoted text>Take your own Whip Count and get back to us, little girl.
Another fact is that Congress' approval is 5%(which means most of their mothers don't approve of the job they are doing) and Ted Cruz is at 16. No one is going to look good in something like this but my boy is looking way better than your boys.

Hilliard, OH

#12 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Another fact is that Congress' approval is 5%(which means most of their mothers don't approve of the job they are doing) and Ted Cruz is at 16. No one is going to look good in something like this but my boy is looking way better than your boys.
"Congress" refers to the House AND the Senate.
A "lawyer" should know that.

Hilliard, OH

#13 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Here you go.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/10/...
OK... here YOU go:

"I'm on your side," snapped Reid (D-Nev.), to the D.C. mayor. "Don't screw it up, OK. I'm on your side."

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Ma...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#14 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>"Congress" refers to the House AND the Senate.
A "lawyer" should know that.
Which changes the calculus how, 3.1? Make sure to factor in that your poll says that 62% blame the GOP for this fiasco.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#15 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>OK... here YOU go:
"I'm on your side," snapped Reid (D-Nev.), to the D.C. mayor. "Don't screw it up, OK. I'm on your side."
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/DC-Ma...
That is one of your most clumsy deflection yet.

Hilliard, OH

#16 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of your most clumsy deflection yet.
Your pathetic partisan desperation is showing, kid.

Hilliard, OH

#17 Oct 9, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Which changes the calculus how, 3.1? Make sure to factor in that your poll says that 62% blame the GOP for this fiasco.
Yet Obama sits at 37% today, little girl.

Hilliard, OH

#18 Oct 9, 2013
Hmmm...

Students at usually liberal University of Colorado, Boulder overwhelmingly blame Obama and the Democrats for the government shutdown in a shock video released by Campus Reform:

Hes [Obama] just being really stubborn, not willing to negotiate at all, not taking any ideas from anyone else, its either his way or the highway and apparently we got to shutdown the government because of that, one student told Campus Reform.

Students who spoke with Campus Reform at UC-Boulder, a town known for tofu hot dog stands and a self-imposed carbon tax, acknowledge it was ironic that they blamed Democrats rather than Republicans for the fiscal impasse.

Check out the video of the college kids picking Obama or the Democrats as the fault for the shutdown:

http://www.am870theanswer.com/blog/2013/10/09...
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#20 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Hmmm...
Students at usually liberal University of Colorado, Boulder overwhelmingly blame Obama and the Democrats for the government shutdown in a shock video released by Campus Reform:
Hes [Obama] just being really stubborn, not willing to negotiate at all, not taking any ideas from anyone else, its either his way or the highway and apparently we got to shutdown the government because of that, one student told Campus Reform.
Students who spoke with Campus Reform at UC-Boulder, a town known for tofu hot dog stands and a self-imposed carbon tax, acknowledge it was ironic that they blamed Democrats rather than Republicans for the fiscal impasse.
Check out the video of the college kids picking Obama or the Democrats as the fault for the shutdown:
http://www.am870theanswer.com/blog/2013/10/09...
Ask you little toady Anne about the value of anecdotes in trying to establish trends. Hint, they are worthless.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21 Oct 9, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Obama sits at 37% today, little girl.
That one did actually make me laugh. You get busted and then just repeat your original post as if it never happened. You would fit right in with the Tea Party caucus. Neoconservative Nate, through and through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Pale Rider 4,780
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 1 hr So What 325
chanukah hanukkah day 2 3 hr Free Pizza 4 U 5
Boko Haram kidnaps 172 MORE women and girls!!! 3 hr what_me_worry_ 2
Afghanistan's dirty little secret 4 hr what_me_worry_ 3
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 28
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 4 hr They cannot kill ... 13
Public Flogging 6 hr Support 14
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 6 hr Dusty Rhodes 261
Columbus Dating