Who do you side with in Ferguson?
lefty

Ville Platte, LA

#1648 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
No the "God Almighty exists and has a direct impact on MY LIFE theology". You havent heard of it have you? lol
No, we've never heard of "MY LIFE theology," tell us about it.

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1649 Aug 27, 2014
anonymous wrote:
The cop needs to go to jail where he belongs.
I'm certainly glad you are not on the jury. You do know what a jury is, don't u?

++

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1650 Aug 27, 2014
IT is really interesting how much people LIE

one group says Brown was moving backwards. One group say he was rushing at the cop

someone is really lying... but most important is WHY?

just to furtheer some racial agenda? revenge?

I think a lot of Blacks just want revenge for slavery.

++

“Towards Spring”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#1654 Aug 27, 2014
Sad story wrote:
Wow!! This is not even about Mr. Brown at all. I do not blame others for what has happened in history because it is not the fault of people today. I had a very poor childhood with every opportunity to turn to the streets, to lie, to steal, to join gangs. But guess what?, I did not. I have earned everything I have and believe me their have been times that I have been beat down, stole from, lied on and cheated out of many things but I don't blame any race. My blaming is indivual not a whole race. We want Justice, we want peace, we want something, well what about what these two families wanted yes two families. This has turned into let's gain instead of let's be a whole community who lifts one another up. Seriously looting will help how? Any upper hand for justice that community has is being discredited every day by people of all races out for themselves. We don't need media, Jesse Jackson, the news, or any other race help group. What we need is God!!! I am sorry for both families involved in this situation no matter of the wrong doing on either side. Those two were both valued members of a family!
STAR POST:
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1655 Aug 27, 2014
reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Goofball you just went against my post about Obama causing a racial divide by jumping to conclusions instead of viewing the facts or waiting for facts to come in with a response of study and view cause and effect. Are you ok? Can you give a decent response or is that the best you got? Of it is im gonna guess you to be in 2nd maybe 3rd grade?
You're the "goofball" for believing presidents in the first place. Ever heard of lobbying which is basically bribing? Let me guess. You're one of the ignorants that choose "left" or "right" instead of demanding that both sides, desist from siding and come together to work on the problems of the country? I havent been able to vote much long, but even I can tell that presidents answer to people OTHER than their constituents. Wanna take a look at the wealth gap in this country?

Yall are losing and you dont even know it! You're too distracted by blacks that your country has oppressed for almost 400 years! Tisk tisk tisk
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1656 Aug 27, 2014
We are having to concentrate on a segment of black society, that is, its very worst, so naturally these horrible generalizations are surfacing, but really many of them seem to be very racially biased and stereotypical observations and opinions, we shouldn't generalize that the hood represents black society on a collective level. I believe it is around 9 % of all African Americans that live in housing projects and communities considered Ghettos, so they certainly don't represent the majority of blacks, and the fact is within the hood itself a percentage would be honest none-violent blacks just honestly struggling to survive who don't advocate the bad elements within the hood. So It would be more accurate to eliminate the negative generalizations on a collective level and emphasize that the opinion being rendered is in connection to gang -bangers , rat hood activity, thugs and criminal activity within the hood itself, wouldn't you agree?
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1657 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the "goofball" for believing presidents in the first place. Ever heard of lobbying which is basically bribing? Let me guess. You're one of the ignorants that choose "left" or "right" instead of demanding that both sides, desist from siding and come together to work on the problems of the country? I havent been able to vote much long, but even I can tell that presidents answer to people OTHER than their constituents. Wanna take a look at the wealth gap in this country?
Yall are losing and you dont even know it! You're too distracted by blacks that your country has oppressed for almost 400 years! Tisk tisk tisk
When a retort begins with ad hominem, the argument is already lost, personal insults don't invalidate an argument, or the premise of an argument. Tisk tisk tisk
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1659 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a comparison of like events, an analogous event used to expose a double standard, what's comical is anyone who doesn't agree with your biased perspectives is automatically (deflecting) your favorite word used in defense for about every flawed premise you present. So people should be outraged because you think they should be, wow, opinionated is definitely not the word for you. You should explain exactly why you think anyone should be outraged, don't give us numbers provide statistics. Your rationalizing and deterministic narrative has been thoroughly discredited, you're just way too dense to realize it, it will probably take your inflated ego several weeks to comprehend it, but then your inflated ego will (here comes your favorite word )...... deflect that reality.
The person is exemplifying false motives. They dont care for Dillon who shouldnt have been killed. They just want to deflect from this situation. After whites treatment of blacks, you expect them to RALLY behind a white cause? Honestly?

See if people were SMART, they would do that. They would unite and be behind each others causes. We all want peace. We all want food, clothing and shelter. But we do not unite together. We're divided behind color and religion and money and status etc... People are just too blind to see it. You too. But in that story, you expect blacks to RALLY behind a white cause?(Since you're suggesting its a "white cause" because it was a "white kid"). Did whites RALLY behind Trayvon? Mike Brown? Look at the whites in here demonizing an 18 year old kid without knowing ANYTHING about him other than he stole some cigars, pushed a storeowner and got murdered. And off that, read the posts in here and explain to me why you think blacks should rally behind what they and you perceive as a white cause?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1660 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Either busy yourself with rationalizations(excuses) or busy yourself with promoting self determination and individual responsibility, one method is actually conducive of real progress while the other is basically self defeating, self loathing in many ways. And a Hindu will say Krishna is real, a Muslim will say Muhammad is real, and if a horse could talk and reason the horse would say God is naturally a horse, like Xenophanes said -
"But if cattle and horses and lions had hands ,or could paint with their hands and create works such as men do,horses like horses and cattle like cattle,also would depict the gods' shapes and make their bodies of such a sort as the form they themselves have."
Ethiopians say that their gods are snub–nosed and black
Thracians that they are pale and red-haired."
Who cares? All of those gods are created lol.

Why would someone worship a god that was created?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1661 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
My life theology sounds genuine, but subjectively everyone experiences a different life, some believe in different Gods, some no God or Gods at all. So your God is not just God but God almighty, does the almighty part accentuate authenticity?
Nope. Just that I worship the Eternal God. The Source of All things in existence...

This Being, is ALMIGHTY....
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1663 Aug 27, 2014
I'm reading "The Price of Inequality" haven't finished it, but it's an excellent book. It's written by Joseph Stiglitz, concerning economic inequality for the most part. I recommend it for anyone, its available online also.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#1664 Aug 27, 2014
Sad story wrote:
Wow!! This is not even about Mr. Brown at all. I do not blame others for what has happened in history because it is not the fault of people today. I had a very poor childhood with every opportunity to turn to the streets, to lie, to steal, to join gangs. But guess what?, I did not. I have earned everything I have and believe me their have been times that I have been beat down, stole from, lied on and cheated out of many things but I don't blame any race. My blaming is indivual not a whole race. We want Justice, we want peace, we want something, well what about what these two families wanted yes two families. This has turned into let's gain instead of let's be a whole community who lifts one another up. Seriously looting will help how? Any upper hand for justice that community has is being discredited every day by people of all races out for themselves. We don't need media, Jesse Jackson, the news, or any other race help group. What we need is God!!! I am sorry for both families involved in this situation no matter of the wrong doing on either side. Those two were both valued members of a family!
Great post!
Amen!
WE definitely NEED GOD back in OUR Country.

Moral decay is all you see anymore, on TV, billboards, ads, etc ...

America is "going down the drain" without Him.
Plus it would help if WE had some 'leadership'

WE have 'none' in D.C.
In my humble and honest opinion.
-~-
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1665 Aug 27, 2014
guest wrote:
Racism has been around since the days of jesus and will always be around long after we're gone....no two races will ever get along cause we think different believe different and acton things different...that is why there is so much more racism in america than any other country we have more different nationalities than anywhere else in the world....so racism is not going to stop and if you think it ever will then your living in a dream land....racism exsist in every race white black mexican chinese it dont matter what race you are its there.....
Replace racism with "lying" and you have the same. We should let that be okay too right? How about replacing racism with "murder"? That has been around since the days of "Jesus" too. Should we let that slide as well? What if we replace that word with "rape". Should we let it slide as well?

Life is simply about overcoming the evil we're faced with. Choosing good over evil. That applies to "racism" too. And I originally said that theres no such thing as "reverse racism". What I meant is that the "racism" that blacks are often faced with, are not on the level of the "racism" that blacks give to whites.

But as I said, racists do not want to have honest conversations (applies to any race). They want to discuss things that confirm their biases.
Truth Teller

Ripley, TN

#1666 Aug 27, 2014
obvious wrote:
The child he shot who was unarmed . Visit www.facebook.com/copblock
Fu ck the police state .
The "child"? This wasn't some 6 year old kid playing in the dirt. This was an 18 year old who was 6'4" and weighted around 290 lbs! He had just come from stealing a carton of cigars & roughing up the store owner. He was a punk who was walking in the midle of the street at night & refused to get on the sidewalk when told to. He was a straight up thug.
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1668 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
When a retort begins with ad hominem, the argument is already lost, personal insults don't invalidate an argument, or the premise of an argument. Tisk tisk tisk
I agree. And thats exactly what he did by calling me a "goofball" before I turned it on him.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1669 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? All of those gods are created lol.
Why would someone worship a god that was created?
Religion is a crapshoot, and honestly adherents to other religions would make the exact same comment. An anthropomorphic God is usually created, so are you saying the Abrahamic religions and Gods aren't anthropomorphic?
toilet paper

Torrance, CA

#1672 Aug 27, 2014
Oh ah bank red lining gi 85% loans issued to white 40s black soldiers wear uniform jome get lynched/murdered for nothing
Pops

Dayton, OH

#1675 Aug 27, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
False....
<quoted text>
You dont remember the former black leaders that stood up for blacks? MLK? MalcolmX? Huey Newton? What do these men have in common? They were TAKEN out the way... Take a look at cointelpro if you'd like...
cointelpro ?? Pls explain that.
I do remember those people. What connection does that have to do with my post?
Flygerian

Dallas, TX

#1676 Aug 27, 2014
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is a crapshoot, and honestly adherents to other religions would make the exact same comment.
Other religions worship created gods/idols lol. It doesnt really matter what they say if they're doing that....
Toby wrote:
An anthropomorphic God is usually created, so are you saying the Abrahamic religions and Gods aren't anthropomorphic?
I'll put it like this. The God that Abraham worshiped was NOT created..
legalize420

Point Pleasant, WV

#1679 Aug 27, 2014
Tealiban Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like Isis says Yeah God, lets kill and cheat people some more in the name of your God.
God dose not want anyone to kill or cheat you all could use a dayly dose of Jesus amen. God bless us all regardless of color

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The DemocRats "Watergate" 12 min Male 712
The Eastern Coyote Hybrid 19 min 404 not found 30
Tick Tock arrives just in time for Thanksgiving 21 min 404 not found 36
Obama caught by Christ's Crusaders 24 min Enter Username 33
Leeann Tweeden v. Al Franken 28 min 404 not found 139
News Free needle program suppresses diseases, saves ... 49 min fat tired old and... 1
Harvey Winestein gave really good "titty twiste... 56 min Escondido 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages