Who do you side with in Ferguson?
CurlyNight

Fremont, CA

#1252 Aug 26, 2014
After hearing the audio that someone seemed to have recorded, this seals my thought that the officer at the very least did an over kill and seems that the kid might not have died if he hadn't plowed so many shots in him. I hope the cop gets his.
turd fergson

Clearfield, PA

#1254 Aug 26, 2014
I side with my boy grant ferguson a true honkie

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#1255 Aug 26, 2014
red wrote:
How can you "side" with anyone when the facts haven't been presented? All you see is biased reporting. Let the real truth come out before passing judgements on either side.
Exactly!!!!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#1256 Aug 26, 2014
Caligula wrote:
It's clear that most whites side with the white cop and minorities side with the minority. Even if the cop was eventually found to be in the wrong, whites would still side with the cop because the USA only see's black and white.
Racism is alive in the USA.
As long as many of the citizens in this country never wise up to the fact that the media is controlling the national conversations, racism will continue to exist.

In other words, if people learn to think for themselves, racism will go away.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#1258 Aug 26, 2014
It is hard to know who to side with until all the facts are known. Police are well known liars in court and I hope the real facts are revealed.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1259 Aug 26, 2014
CurlyNight wrote:
After hearing the audio that someone seemed to have recorded, this seals my thought that the officer at the very least did an over kill and seems that the kid might not have died if he hadn't plowed so many shots in him. I hope the cop gets his.
Really? You ascertained all that by audio? Amazing that your that good. CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!

Give me a break,pure nonsense.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#1260 Aug 26, 2014
redeemer wrote:
<quoted text>
You screw with Sharpton then you screw with me coward and I hope you get my point.
oooooooooh
gator

Mountain View, CA

#1261 Aug 26, 2014
I thought about this a lot today after I made my truck payment and I side with the Po Po. I think the negro boy should not have stole those cigars and presented himself with a thug- like appearance.
devine

Owensboro, KY

#1262 Aug 26, 2014
I want to know why the gun was the cops first choice. Why not the taser?
Law abiding citizen

Albany, NY

#1264 Aug 26, 2014
Don't charge and attack the police. Very simple
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#1265 Aug 26, 2014
topix wrote:
This is a Topix site-wide discussion about the shooting and racial tension in Ferguson, MO. Have your say by leaving a comment below.
I don't know about racial tensions there. The protesting is about the police not white people.
disgusted

Decatur, GA

#1266 Aug 26, 2014
All the facts are not out to be siding with anyone. but the looting is stupid. all that does is show their ignorance. black or white.
Toby

Eugene, OR

#1267 Aug 26, 2014
The fact is racial, social, political, and economic oppression has been dismantled for quite some time now for African Americans, the cultural determinism used to explain and excuse black inner- city criminal behavior is a type of rationalization that was used forty years ago and will most likely still be in use a hundred years from now. When black liberation mutated into a class consciousness of thuggery and criminality, and was and is perpetrated in the guise of social justice, that's when we began hearing the same old classic deterministic rationalizing, that has been used for decades and decades, "it's their fault, they made us the criminals we are, our grandfathers were oppressed."

The privileged racial identity within the black communities is indeed privileged from the standpoint of a criminal entitlement they believe and are taught they deserve, when ethnic identity becomes gang related, black leaders should be ashamed and outraged, not outraged at the very small percentage killed by white police officers, but outraged at the intrinsic nature of violence and homicide within the black communities themselves. When did black cultural identity and survivalism become the slaughter of their fellow African Americans?
anonymous

Philpot, KY

#1269 Aug 26, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as many of the citizens in this country never wise up to the fact that the media is controlling the national conversations, racism will continue to exist.
In other words, if people learn to think for themselves, racism will go away.
Spoken like a true genius
fan

Booneville, MS

#1271 Aug 26, 2014
Why arent jesse jackson and that nut al sharpson any body that says there no there to start trouble has no sence
They are not in chaigo every day where blacks kill blacks every day . They show there true colors when somethings like this happens when blacks dont get what they want. Check the prisons and look and see they out numbers alot more blacks than white. When you see the tape in the store and see how the kid did the owner of the store he got what he desirved. If he could do that to the man that owned the store. He was capable of anything. Just saying.
Mel

Cedar Bluff, VA

#1272 Aug 26, 2014
All I know is that if I was a business owner there and they broke into my store and started looting and destroying stuff there would have been more than one dead black that had to be buried!!!!! Would have shot as long as I had ammo and guns to shoot with ..... Then I would have asked questions...
Inquiring Mind

Terre Haute, IN

#1273 Aug 26, 2014
Ahhhh... so nice to see all the publicity & people speaking up & getting media air time. So where were all these role models like Al "anything for a photo op" Sharpton & fine parents like Trayvon Martin & Michael Brown when they were out thuggin' around the hood?

Here's a good question, why no rioting & looting when a black cop in Utah shot an unarmed white guy two days after Brown was shot?

http://nation.foxnews.com/2014/08/26/ferguson...
citizen

Memphis, TN

#1274 Aug 26, 2014
your a turd wrote:
<quoted text> in that case lets k*ll all the little white thugs that rob a store that will never happen]
Black or white they all need to stop and if you think they are bad enough to beat on a cop they need to be shot.
LMAO

Paris, KY

#1275 Aug 26, 2014
I see on Yahoo today they wanted to know why the news wasn't covering the story in utah. The black cop shoots an unarmed 20 yr old white man...where you at now big Al?
Kop

London, UK

#1277 Aug 26, 2014
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Black or white they all need to stop and if you think they are bad enough to beat on a cop they need to be shot.
similar thing happened in England as well, i don't know if the black men in America was a gangster, but the one in England was and news were saying that the interracial man in england didn't have a gun on him at the time when police shot him dead, there were riots and looting in some parts of London and some parts of london nearly burned down and there were reinforcement of police men

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ya just can't make this stuff up 5 min Duke for Mayor 6
ISIS? How About Psychopathic Football Players ... 1 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Democraps....the party of rape 2 hr UTrashy 21
Donald Trump Big Liar 5 hr d pants 14
News Chili And Wing Cook Off Set For Saturday On Mir... 8 hr Annalisa 3
Men in the Girls Bathroom 20 hr UTrashy 400
News Joe Biden's Columbus destination: Jeni's Ice Cream 20 hr Three Psyche 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages