|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Lola835 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please give me an example of when a white teen shot a sleeping baby in a stroller right between the eyes execution style? I would like to know. I don't understand how you don't think this was racially motivated. The mother told him she had no money. If he shot the mother only it would be different. Shooting that baby made it racially motivated.
How does shooting a baby make it racially motivated? These kids didn't target this woman because she was white. They targeted her because it was 9:30 in the morning and more than likely she was the only person walking through that area at the time. I can think of several occasions where children were killed while they were sleeping. Most of them by their own parents.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your statement speaks volumes and I agree. As a society, we pick and choose whose lives are valuable. I don't think it's any coincidence that when a blonde-haired blue-eyed little girl goes missing or is murdered, it becomes national news but if the same happens to a little black girl, the case doesn't get too much attention.
We see inner city violence is often committed by young black men. We see it as an issue that is out of hand. But I think within our own race (assuming you're white) we have our own issue with young white men going on shooting sprees and killing dozens of innocent people for whatever reasons. We seem to be in the midst of an epidemic of young white men who are severely mentally ill and killing people.
In an honest question, why do you think when young black men kill, we view their actions differently than young white men? When young white men kill, we label them as being mentally unstable (Loughner, Holmes, et al) but when young black men kill, we see their actions as more animalistic in nature, lacking a moral code of some sort. Thoughts?
not a thought, but fact

family upbringing.........root cause.

unfortunately black folk don't understand the word family.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
not a thought, but fact
family upbringing.........root cause.
unfortunately black folk don't understand the word family.
I disagree with that. I think many black people hold to their family a lot more than some white people. We can't make blanket statements. But for example, I don't really have much of a relationship between my aunts, uncles and cousins. Most black people I have ever known are very tight with their cousins, aunts and uncles. I think that most black children who turn to a life of crime are more influenced by the streets than a lack of family support.

Also, I don't know if you fully addressed the disparity between young white men who are mass murderers and young black men who tend to shoot one-on-one. I would almost say that young white men who commit these crimes are worse. They tend to kill more people and they tend to also hurt/kill innocent people. I've studies enough black-on-black crime that while I don't condone their actions, 9 times out of 10 the killings occur between people who are involved in crime (drugs, robberies, etc.).
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with that. I think many black people hold to their family a lot more than some white people. We can't make blanket statements. But for example, I don't really have much of a relationship between my aunts, uncles and cousins. Most black people I have ever known are very tight with their cousins, aunts and uncles. I think that most black children who turn to a life of crime are more influenced by the streets than a lack of family support.
Also, I don't know if you fully addressed the disparity between young white men who are mass murderers and young black men who tend to shoot one-on-one. I would almost say that young white men who commit these crimes are worse. They tend to kill more people and they tend to also hurt/kill innocent people. I've studies enough black-on-black crime that while I don't condone their actions, 9 times out of 10 the killings occur between people who are involved in crime (drugs, robberies, etc.).
Look outside your window. Do you live in the city near public housing projects or in a gated majority white community? Unless your like Reader you live in a safe area because you realize that, statistically at least, young Black Males are the most dangerous demographic, not on in America but also in Brazil, Haiti or any country with large numbers of Blacks.

Look at Somalia, Sudan, Haiti, Botswana or areas like Harlem, Watts, Detroit and the common denominator is obvious.

Add to the fact that all the major race riots in this nation have been instigated by Blacks.

You need to admit that your liberal multicultural education was a complete waste of time and of money and move to Wyoming or Texas as soon as you can.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Look outside your window. Do you live in the city near public housing projects or in a gated majority white community? Unless your like Reader you live in a safe area because you realize that, statistically at least, young Black Males are the most dangerous demographic, not on in America but also in Brazil, Haiti or any country with large numbers of Blacks.
Look at Somalia, Sudan, Haiti, Botswana or areas like Harlem, Watts, Detroit and the common denominator is obvious.
Add to the fact that all the major race riots in this nation have been instigated by Blacks.
You need to admit that your liberal multicultural education was a complete waste of time and of money and move to Wyoming or Texas as soon as you can.
Never once did I deny that there is problem within the black community concerning violence. My issue is that we treat the violence they commit differently than the violence that is committed by young white men. When young white men open fire on a group of innocent people, often killing dozens, we label it as mental illness. When young black men kill we don't. I think there is a disparity there. These young white men who kill are just as sick and depraved as the young black men who kill. BUT we treat them differently.

And Texas is a terrible place to live. Wanna talk about high crime? Dallas isn't exactly a crime-free area.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Pam wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a point, but not really.
Adam Lanza and Holmes, the Colorado shooter, you reference were closet homosexuals, Autistic and social outcasts whereas Black criminals are (more or less) normal within the context of the ghetto.
Closet homosexuals? Never once read that in any report. Autistic and social outcast is exactly what I said - mental illness.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Lola835 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please give me an example of when a white teen shot a sleeping baby in a stroller right between the eyes execution style? I would like to know. I don't understand how you don't think this was racially motivated. The mother told him she had no money. If he shot the mother only it would be different. Shooting that baby made it racially motivated.
How's this for an example. And I think this is worse than what happened to that baby. This was committed by the children's own father. Throats slashed as the slept in their beds. What safer place in the world should there be than in your own bed in the same house as your parents?

http://news.yahoo.com/sanity-issue-dads-trial...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Data czar pleads to felony in Columbus schools ... 5 min Oliver Canterberry 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 13 min Oliver Canterberry 2,958
Is it a good idea for Obama regieme to pay $7,4... 19 min Seriouslady 4
Bizzybee Catman Dave Serious Lady Rowdy Sidekick 22 min Seriouslady 56
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 41 min Male 55
Do you agree with bringing Ebola virus to the USA 42 min They cannot kill a Spook 9
Do you agree with Eric Holder that criticism of... 50 min Oliver Canterberry 54
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE