Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> So? What's your point? Maybe your not too familiar with the term, "Any Black will do". That's when the cops will round up any Black they see regardless of status or occupation just to appease the general public in that community they're doing their job. I want to be sure, before they charge the teens they have, that they're the ones responsible for the crime! Is that too hard for you to understand seeing you're so versed on Constitutional rights, you goon.
I'm curious, WISE SHLOMO.

While claiming american citizenship, many victim cult people will vote in both US and Israeli elections.

Some victim cultists have gone so far as to serve in the Israeli military.

Who did you vote for in the last Israeli national elections?

You seem more like an armchair warrior, so I doubt you served in any military, US or Israeli.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

read thread headline, then what needs to be headline

everybody needs to arm themselves to protect themselves from today's teenagers.

seems teens or extremely immature 20 somethings are mass murderers.

shoot back at these murderers, and make sure you send them to their maker.

everybody needs to be armed in today's society.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
read thread headline, then what needs to be headline
everybody needs to arm themselves to protect themselves from today's teenagers.
seems teens or extremely immature 20 somethings are mass murderers.
shoot back at these murderers, and make sure you send them to their maker.
everybody needs to be armed in today's society.
What should we do for children whose parents go off the deep end and try to kill them? What do you think the age limit should be for people who may need to defend themselves against impending threats?
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

What should we do for children whose parents go off the deep end and try to kill them?

Answer: Remove those children from the parents.

What do you think the age limit should be for people who may need to defend themselves against impending threats?

Answer: No age limit.

Our culture has turned its back on Judeo-Christian values of Western Civilization and the ghettos/inner city schools of this nation are ready to explode once they realize that Obama has abandoned them.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
What should we do for children whose parents go off the deep end and try to kill them? What do you think the age limit should be for people who may need to defend themselves against impending threats?
seems prior to birth best.

may have to shoot mom to keep her from killing child first.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
What should we do for children whose parents go off the deep end and try to kill them?
Answer: Remove those children from the parents.
What do you think the age limit should be for people who may need to defend themselves against impending threats?
Answer: No age limit.
Our culture has turned its back on Judeo-Christian values of Western Civilization and the ghettos/inner city schools of this nation are ready to explode once they realize that Obama has abandoned them.
Those parents aren't often psychologically unstable prior to the incident. There are lots of families who are perfectly happy until one day someone just snaps. There's nothing we can do to protect those children.

So you think toddlers should be walking around with loaded weapons?

It's not just Obama. It's every president. It's almost every citizen in this country.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Srotaredomtihstae Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I could no matter what the skin pigmentation of the guilty.
Well at least you will say that's it's not just black people. Although by using the word "noose" it seems more like a racial issue.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

And the story just gets more bizarre:

Brunswick city commissioner arrested in connection to fatal shooting

BRUNSWICK, Ga.-

Brunswick City Commissioner James Henry Brooks Sr. has been arrested in connection to the investigation of the fatal shooting of a Brunswick toddler, Channel 4 confirmed Thursday.

Brooks (pictured, below), 59, turned himself into the Glynn County Detention Center late Thursday afternoon. Sources close to Channel 4 said Brooks' wife drove him to jail. He was released Friday morning after posting $8,000 bond on the condition he surrender himself to the Camden County Sheriff's Office by noon Monday to answer a racketeering indictment there.

Channel 4 spoke with Brooks' attorney, Alan Tucker, who said that Brooks was charged with willful obstruction of law enforcement and influencing a witness.

Tucker also confirmed those charges are related to Antonio Santiago's murder investigation.

"He is regretful. I think I've given you a copy of his apology to the community for getting involved in this," Tucker said. "It wasn't his intent to interfere with the investigation. What he was trying to do at the point in time that he was approached at the courthouse was just tell these folks,'You have a right to remain silent. Don't talk to police unless you have an attorney present.' And I think that was the crux of what caused the problem."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/Brunswick-city-c...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Georgia murder shows media won’t cover Black on White crime even when the victim is an innocent baby
http://www.coachisright.com/georgia-murder-sh...

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
Georgia murder shows media won’t cover Black on White crime even when the victim is an innocent baby
http://www.coachisright.com/georgia-murder-sh...
Honestly, I don't see this is as a white on black or black on white crime. I see this as a crime committed by two a**hole kids who shot an innocent baby. It could have and has happened between whites and blacks. The boy in Colorado who dragged that girl into the woods, murdered her then dismembered her body. We see it as an unfortunate tragedy committed by a sick person. Why should this be any different?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I don't see this is as a white on black or black on white crime. I see this as a crime committed by two a**hole kids who shot an innocent baby. It could have and has happened between whites and blacks. The boy in Colorado who dragged that girl into the woods, murdered her then dismembered her body. We see it as an unfortunate tragedy committed by a sick person. Why should this be any different?
The MSM has a long history of it. Why is the Trayvon Martin case trumpeted from the White House on down, yet the murder of this baby isn't? Why does the public know who James Byrd was, but nobody knows the names Cannon Christian and Chris Newsome?

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

^^^^"Channon" Christian.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no difference.

you explained perfectly.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>The MSM has a long history of it. Why is the Trayvon Martin case trumpeted from the White House on down, yet the murder of this baby isn't? Why does the public know who James Byrd was, but nobody knows the names Cannon Christian and Chris Newsome?
In some of those cases, people were killed by people who exclaimed their racism. I think for these kids, they would've killed anyone, regardless of race. These kids were killing for money, not because they didn't like the color of the woman's skin. Those kids probably would've shot their own friends if they thought they could rob them of a decent amount of money.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

<quoted text>The MSM has a long history of it. Why is the Trayvon Martin case trumpeted from the White House on down, yet the murder of this baby isn't? Why does the public know who James Byrd was, but nobody knows the names Cannon Christian and Chris Newsome?
I would also say that Christian and Newsome were not hate crimes, but just murdered by people who were not white. Which more or less falls in line with what I was saying that there was a different intention in their killing than in James Byrd's murder.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I don't see this is as a white on black or black on white crime.
Of course you don't, because that's how the MSM wants it. They CHOOSE to widely report certain crimes and not others, thus AFFECTING what you see and don't see. Don't you see?

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't, because that's how the MSM wants it. They CHOOSE to widely report certain crimes and not others, thus AFFECTING what you see and don't see. Don't you see?
Yes, I do see. I see past color. And I would disagree, I think the racial tension in this case is very obvious through the media.

Children are, unfortunately, murdered all the time. But this case has been picked up by the media because of the fact that they were black boys killing a white child. However, I don't see this as being a racially motivated murder. Nor do I believe that white people aren't capable of doing the same thing these kids did. They do. They have. So why is everyone so interested in turning this into a race thing when it's not?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do see. I see past color. And I would disagree, I think the racial tension in this case is very obvious through the media.
Children are, unfortunately, murdered all the time. But this case has been picked up by the media because of the fact that they were black boys killing a white child. However, I don't see this as being a racially motivated murder. Nor do I believe that white people aren't capable of doing the same thing these kids did. They do. They have. So why is everyone so interested in turning this into a race thing when it's not?
as a society we taught life has no value.

we reap what we sow.

murder is color blind, and all colors participate.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
as a society we taught life has no value.
we reap what we sow.
murder is color blind, and all colors participate.
I think your statement speaks volumes and I agree. As a society, we pick and choose whose lives are valuable. I don't think it's any coincidence that when a blonde-haired blue-eyed little girl goes missing or is murdered, it becomes national news but if the same happens to a little black girl, the case doesn't get too much attention.

We see inner city violence is often committed by young black men. We see it as an issue that is out of hand. But I think within our own race (assuming you're white) we have our own issue with young white men going on shooting sprees and killing dozens of innocent people for whatever reasons. We seem to be in the midst of an epidemic of young white men who are severely mentally ill and killing people.

In an honest question, why do you think when young black men kill, we view their actions differently than young white men? When young white men kill, we label them as being mentally unstable (Loughner, Holmes, et al) but when young black men kill, we see their actions as more animalistic in nature, lacking a moral code of some sort. Thoughts?

Since: Mar 13

Orrville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please give me an example of when a white teen shot a sleeping baby in a stroller right between the eyes execution style? I would like to know. I don't understand how you don't think this was racially motivated. The mother told him she had no money. If he shot the mother only it would be different. Shooting that baby made it racially motivated.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 22 min Oliver Canterberry 48
palin: americans will support impeachment if...... 36 min Oliver Canterberry 10
The Sarah Salin Channel 45 min Oliver Canterberry 1
Please Help!! 1 hr Crusader 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2,906
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,344
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 2 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 47
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 6 hr Logan 829
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search