Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
All neocon queers are subhuman, WISE SHLOMO.
Your media buddies cover-up the queer or Diversity nature of white killers because media gatekeepers sympathize with their criminal victim cult buddies. George Zimmerman is a recent example of that phenomena, where a jewish hispanic killer was converted to a white hispanic killer by the media. The white punk Adam Lanza that killed kids in Newtown was a gay man, a Diversity person, but you'd never know that fact by listening to media spin.
The FBI gets in on the same deception, listing hispanic people as white if they are perps, but listing hispanic people as hispanic if they are victims of crime.
Virtually 100% of violent gun killings in Israel are perpetrated by Diversity people, your favorite peeps. Not coincidentally, only victim cult people are allowed to own guns in Israel; all oppressor class people (aka gentiles) are disarmed.
That's your vision for America too, disarm all oppressor class people. Is that not true WISE SHLOMO?
My name is Wise American, you get that, retard! And what identity are you claiming, chump? There's no real person who's of a "white " culture. Europeans are as diverse (note the term) DIVERSE, as any so-called "diversity "people you've invented or parrot from some fake supremist website. Why do you think there's Italian, Greeks, Russians, Irish, English, French, Dutch, Germans, Romanian?

They don't identify with you hickjack types here in America. If you're a white male in America and can't make it, it's your own stupid fault, so take a good look in a mirror at the failure staring back at you, loser!
WiseAmerican

Mount Sterling, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

hey hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry nnig, but the grifting momma notion is just a memory of your grifting momma and does not hold water unless one counts the negrow class of parasite ignorance. Didja hear? They found the gun. Say, which civilizations have blacks established and maintained? Which of the black run cities are thriving, safe, and wholesome environs? Get back to us on that, will ya?
Maybe if you'd put on a pair of pants and go on a trip over in parts of Africa or Asia you'd find out, instead of sitting in your grandma 's den room in your tighty whities, posting shyte on Topix, loser!

Since: Jan 12

Mount Sterling, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

hey hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. ZERO! How is that?
That's what I thought! An ignorant scared limited cultured piece of hickjack trash, who's never talked to anyone unless they had a jaw full of slowly and a full can of beer in their hand. You're a pitiful afraid coward of a human being . The whites I know are cool with everyone until you do something stupid.
You're a total loser with very little human value.
Did you know, hick, that Africans and middle east people are bond by culture to serve one well if you enter their home? The wife will cook a meal from scratch, and not give you a microwave tray like your ilk would.
Joe Six

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Wise American, you get that, retard! And what identity are you claiming, chump? There's no real person who's of a "white " culture. Europeans are as diverse (note the term) DIVERSE, as any so-called "diversity "people you've invented or parrot from some fake supremist website. Why do you think there's Italian, Greeks, Russians, Irish, English, French, Dutch, Germans, Romanian?
They don't identify with you hickjack types here in America. If you're a white male in America and can't make it, it's your own stupid fault, so take a good look in a mirror at the failure staring back at you, loser!
As I recall WISE SHLOMO, you stated emphatically on another thread that one of your goals in life was to ensure blacks are well armed. Obviously the blacks who shot the baby here were well armed, so you can mark that square on your checklist.

Then to top yourself, you post sympathetic excuses for the black person that intentionally shot a baby in retaliation for the mother not handing over the money quick enough.

As a bonus in your favor the mother was disarmed, so you can claim some success in keeping your American victim cult brother safe.

How many oppressor class kids has your victim cult buddies in Israel liquidated in a similar manner? You can remove your shoes if you lose count using your fingers.
Joe Six

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I thought! An ignorant scared limited cultured piece of hickjack trash, who's never talked to anyone unless they had a jaw full of slowly and a full can of beer in their hand. You're a pitiful afraid coward of a human being . The whites I know are cool with everyone until you do something stupid.
You're a total loser with very little human value.
Did you know, hick, that Africans and middle east people are bond by culture to serve one well if you enter their home? The wife will cook a meal from scratch, and not give you a microwave tray like your ilk would.
Pray with me WISE SHLOMO...

Our sacred Victim, Diversity is true, hallowed be thy domestic and foreign crusades.

Thy democracy come, equality be done, on the Potomac as it is in Tel Aviv.

Give us this day our daily social justice, and forgive us our prejudice, as we exploit those that toil and pay taxes, and lead us not into decency, but deliver us from oppressor class hatred.

For thine is the new world order, the hegemony, the multicultural power, the Politically Correct freedoms, and the holiest of pyramid schemes, forever and ever.

Amyn

Celebrate Diversity...

http://celebratingourdiversity.com/

Since: Dec 11

Franklin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

The Africans and "middle east people" whoever that is? I'm guessing muslims. Are, I think you meant "bound", by "culture", to serve your worthless azzz?

In the middle east there would probably be a man and wife and family. Here there would be a woman and many little nappies running around by different hoodie father's. Why would they feel bound to feed your worthless azzz. Only Uncle Sam feels bound to feed you. Would these folks in the "middle east", think highly of you because you fathered many children that you feel no obligation to raise? Oh, wait, your talking about the Africans over in Africa that chop off other tribe members members. Hack, hack , hack.....lop off roll....Yes indeed. They would be worthy of a good meal after working up a sweat multilating their black inferior tribal neighbors. Maybe it's a tribe thing. Arabs are into tribal bondage too.

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall WISE SHLOMO, you stated emphatically on another thread that one of your goals in life was to ensure blacks are well armed. Obviously the blacks who shot the baby here were well armed, so you can mark that square on your checklist.
Then to top yourself, you post sympathetic excuses for the black person that intentionally shot a baby in retaliation for the mother not handing over the money quick enough.
As a bonus in your favor the mother was disarmed, so you can claim some success in keeping your American victim cult brother safe.
How many oppressor class kids has your victim cult buddies in Israel liquidated in a similar manner? You can remove your shoes if you lose count using your fingers.
Are you insane? I never made an excuse for that barbarous act those teens did!! I said they need deep psychological testing and questioning to find out WHY they robbed a woman with a baby, and what the hell did he shoot the baby for?? Why are they that ignorant and dumb to think a woman walking a baby has money??
Forget the regular incarceration bit, I want to know what's in their evil minds that caused this tragedy? I would beat his ass daily myself for that horrendous act before execution!!

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Shanikwah wrote:
The Africans and "middle east people" whoever that is? I'm guessing muslims. Are, I think you meant "bound", by "culture", to serve your worthless azzz?
In the middle east there would probably be a man and wife and family. Here there would be a woman and many little nappies running around by different hoodie father's. Why would they feel bound to feed your worthless azzz. Only Uncle Sam feels bound to feed you. Would these folks in the "middle east", think highly of you because you fathered many children that you feel no obligation to raise? Oh, wait, your talking about the Africans over in Africa that chop off other tribe members members. Hack, hack , hack.....lop off roll....Yes indeed. They would be worthy of a good meal after working up a sweat multilating their black inferior tribal neighbors. Maybe it's a tribe thing. Arabs are into tribal bondage too.
You have as much sense as a chimp attacking his own reflection in a mirror! Learn about a culture and not what you read on some fake nazi wannabe website!

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd amendment for All citizens of legal age who are not into criminal activity, you shumck.
Joe Six

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text>2nd amendment for All citizens of legal age who are not into criminal activity, you shumck.
You and your victim cult comrades keep pushing fedgov gun control, WISE SHLOMO.

Your victim cult definition of criminal activity is very different from that of a normal person.

Also, the 2nd amendment prohibits any infringement by the feds, which are the same folks you want to define and enforce the limits of gun ownership.

In other words, you want the fox to guard the chicken coop.

You are a slithering snake, WISE SHLOMO.

Celebrate your Diversity...

http://www.chdhu.org/index.asp
Joe Six

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

WISE AMERICAN wrote:
<quoted text> Are you insane? I never made an excuse for that barbarous act those teens did!! I said they need deep psychological testing and questioning to find out WHY they robbed a woman with a baby, and what the hell did he shoot the baby for?? Why are they that ignorant and dumb to think a woman walking a baby has money??
Forget the regular incarceration bit, I want to know what's in their evil minds that caused this tragedy? I would beat his ass daily myself for that horrendous act before execution!!
Here's the full text of what you posted, WISE SHLOMO...

"Why don't you muzzle your hate filled beer hole and see if this case isn't an attempt to get insurance money by a bi-polar emotionally unstable woman, you bigoted chimp. If those boys did it then they deserve what the law prescribes.

The creep in Ohio, who killed three class mates got life without parole. The creep who killed the Congresswoman's staff and that teen got life. The creep in Colorado will get life. They are all white!

That black teen, if guilty, need to go through extensive psychology examination to find out WHY he shot the baby and the woman?? How much money did he think she had?

Some ghettoized blacks are so ignorant about who has wealth and who doesn't. Some think all whites who are not hilljacks or trailer park hicks, are rich!

Those blacks are severely isolated and very uneducated and culturally inept. It's sad!"

There is absolutely no rationalization whatsoever for killing a baby, let alone a mother with child, WISE SHLOMO. it was simply ultra-low subhuman behavior.

Your sympathetic words for the perps speak volumes about you, WISE SHLOMO. You'd probably prefer they instead sold the mother and child a bunch of fraudulent securities.

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your victim cult comrades keep pushing fedgov gun control, WISE SHLOMO.
Your victim cult definition of criminal activity is very different from that of a normal person.
Also, the 2nd amendment prohibits any infringement by the feds, which are the same folks you want to define and enforce the limits of gun ownership.
In other words, you want the fox to guard the chicken coop.
You are a slithering snake, WISE SHLOMO.
Celebrate your Diversity...
http://www.chdhu.org/index.asp
I think you have me confused with Pale Rider! I don't like the government dickering with the 2nd amendment in any way...mag capacity, style or look of a rifle, background checks for private sells, Nada! You got that, Nazi?

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Joe Six wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the full text of what you posted, WISE SHLOMO...
"Why don't you muzzle your hate filled beer hole and see if this case isn't an attempt to get insurance money by a bi-polar emotionally unstable woman, you bigoted chimp. If those boys did it then they deserve what the law prescribes.
The creep in Ohio, who killed three class mates got life without parole. The creep who killed the Congresswoman's staff and that teen got life. The creep in Colorado will get life. They are all white!
That black teen, if guilty, need to go through extensive psychology examination to find out WHY he shot the baby and the woman?? How much money did he think she had?
Some ghettoized blacks are so ignorant about who has wealth and who doesn't. Some think all whites who are not hilljacks or trailer park hicks, are rich!
Those blacks are severely isolated and very uneducated and culturally inept. It's sad!"
There is absolutely no rationalization whatsoever for killing a baby, let alone a mother with child, WISE SHLOMO. it was simply ultra-low subhuman behavior.
Your sympathetic words for the perps speak volumes about you, WISE SHLOMO. You'd probably prefer they instead sold the mother and child a bunch of fraudulent securities.
So? What's your point? Maybe your not too familiar with the term, "Any Black will do". That's when the cops will round up any Black they see regardless of status or occupation just to appease the general public in that community they're doing their job. I want to be sure, before they charge the teens they have, that they're the ones responsible for the crime! Is that too hard for you to understand seeing you're so versed on Constitutional rights, you goon.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to reserve comment at this time. There's something here that just doesn't sound right. Why leave the mother with a superficial leg wound and the opportunity to ID the perps? The names Charles Stuart and Susan Smith are popping up in my mind.
My goodness, that's twice we've agreed on something. My immediate thought when this story broke was that the mother did it. I still don't know. But maybe it's just hard to believe someone could be so callous and unfeeling as to shoot a baby right between the eyes.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Oliver Canterberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama needs to condemn these young Black Males and the violence in the Black Community that is killing so many of the people who voted for him and put him in power. While Obama is quick to blame the police and Zimmerman, he is slow to speak against the mindless ghetto violence that is destroying our urban areas.
Not necessarily completely ignoring the subject:

ďFor a lot of young boys and young men in particular, they donít see an example of Fathers or grandfathers, uncles, who are in a position to support families and be held up in respect. And so that means that this is not just a gun issue; itís also an issue of the kinds of communities that weíre building.

When a child opens fire on another child, there is a hole in that childís heart that government canít fill. Only community and parents and teachers and clergy can fill that hole.Ē
Babs

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily completely ignoring the subject:
ďFor a lot of young boys and young men in particular, they donít see an example of Fathers or grandfathers, uncles, who are in a position to support families and be held up in respect. And so that means that this is not just a gun issue; itís also an issue of the kinds of communities that weíre building.
When a child opens fire on another child, there is a hole in that childís heart that government canít fill. Only community and parents and teachers and clergy can fill that hole.Ē
Or a noose.

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Hightstown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Babs wrote:
<quoted text>Or a noose.
Is that how you really feel?

Do you think you could actually participate in the hanging of a black man or woman or child?

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you really feel?
Do you think you could actually participate in the hanging of a black man or woman or child?
The bytch probably could if she had enough liquor and was egged on by her hilljack buds. People like her never think how it would feel to have their son's neck in a noose by a Black militant group.

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Bullet recovered, new arrest in Brunswick baby murder

BRUNSWICK, Ga.-- Shortly after her little brother's arrest last Friday, Sabrina Elkins told Action News, "My brother is innocent."

Fast forward a week, and Sabrina joins her brother, DeMarquise Elkins, in the Glynn County Jail. She was arrested Thursday night on charges of evidence tampering.

"We know who. We know when. We know where. And we know how the firearm was hidden transported and disposed of. She was part of that," said Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering.

It's the fourth arrest in the Elkins family since the murder of 13 month old Antonio Santiago. Demarquise's mom, Karimah, and aunt, Katrina, are also behind bars. Police say Karimah and Sabrina helped dispose of the suspected murder weapon by throwing it in a salt water pond off Highway 17. And they say Katrina lied when she provided her nephew with this alibi.

"I am 100% positive that Demarquise Elkins was not at that crime scene. He was at my residence," Katrina Elkins told Action News last week.

Dominique Lang, 15, is also charged with the baby's murder. The District Attorney's Office says the teenagers will not face the death penalty because of their ages.

Meanwhile, Chief Doering says a bullet found in the baby's body is now with the suspected murder weapon at a GBI crime lab.
http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstori...

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

The entire tribe of them need to be locked up and undergo mental evaluation. The killer needs death row!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of67
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Anonymous of Indy 28,526
Twilight Ride 28 min yeah baby yeah 2
Water to be cut off overnight Sunday 36 min yeah baby yeah 1
muslim brotherhood authorizes 'anal jihad' 39 min yeah baby yeah 3
'Annie's Law' pushed to prevent DUIs 1 hr Helen Roper 5
When will Obama be Arrested???? 1 hr Black Rhino 41
www . scammerslist . moreforum . com nigerian ... 1 hr John Kenney 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••