Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#2 Mar 22, 2013
(CBS/AP) BRUNSWICK, Ga.- Police are looking for two teens in connection to a Thursday shooting that left a mother wounded and her 1-year-old boy dead while she was pushing her baby in a stroller in a Georgia neighborhood.

Sherry West said she was walking near her home in the coastal city of Brunswick, about 80 miles south of Savannah, on Thursday morning when two boys approached her and demanded money. West said she insisted she didn't have any money and tried to protect her son, Antonio, before shots rang out.

The mother sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound in the leg and was transported to the Southeast Georgia Health System for treatment, CBS affiliate WTOC reports. The infant was found dead at the scene.

"This is obviously a terrible day in Brunswick," Brunswick Mayor Bryan Thompson said. "Please call if you know something. You are complicit in this crime."

Officers from a SWAT team checked vacant houses as investigators tried to find possible witnesses. The Georgia Department of Natural Resources provided a helicopter to aid the search.

According to WTOC, Brunswick Police are searching for two black male suspects. The gunman is approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall, slender build, with curly hair, possibly between the ages of 13 and 15 years old, wearing a red shirt. His accomplice is short in stature, possibly between the ages of 10 and 12 years old, wearing a black shirt.

Anyone with information is asked to call Brunswick Police. There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575757 ...
Devil Dawg

Valley City, OH

#3 Mar 22, 2013
If Obama had a son.............

Hilliard, OH

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
(CBS/AP) BRUNSWICK, Ga.- Police are looking for two teens in connection to a Thursday shooting that left a mother wounded and her 1-year-old boy dead while she was pushing her baby in a stroller in a Georgia neighborhood.
Sherry West said she was walking near her home in the coastal city of Brunswick, about 80 miles south of Savannah, on Thursday morning when two boys approached her and demanded money. West said she insisted she didn't have any money and tried to protect her son, Antonio, before shots rang out.
The mother sustained a non-life threatening gunshot wound in the leg and was transported to the Southeast Georgia Health System for treatment, CBS affiliate WTOC reports. The infant was found dead at the scene.
"This is obviously a terrible day in Brunswick," Brunswick Mayor Bryan Thompson said. "Please call if you know something. You are complicit in this crime."
Officers from a SWAT team checked vacant houses as investigators tried to find possible witnesses. The Georgia Department of Natural Resources provided a helicopter to aid the search.
According to WTOC, Brunswick Police are searching for two black male suspects. The gunman is approximately 5 feet 7 inches tall, slender build, with curly hair, possibly between the ages of 13 and 15 years old, wearing a red shirt. His accomplice is short in stature, possibly between the ages of 10 and 12 years old, wearing a black shirt.
Anyone with information is asked to call Brunswick Police. There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.
I'm going to reserve comment at this time. There's something here that just doesn't sound right. Why leave the mother with a superficial leg wound and the opportunity to ID the perps? The names Charles Stuart and Susan Smith are popping up in my mind.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#5 Mar 22, 2013
Obama needs to condemn these young Black Males and the violence in the Black Community that is killing so many of the people who voted for him and put him in power. While Obama is quick to blame the police and Zimmerman, he is slow to speak against the mindless ghetto violence that is destroying our urban areas.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#6 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>I'm going to reserve comment at this time. There's something here that just doesn't sound right. Why leave the mother with a superficial leg wound and the opportunity to ID the perps? The names Charles Stuart and Susan Smith are popping up in my mind.
Was just about to right the same thing.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7 Mar 22, 2013
write.

Hilliard, OH

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Was just about to right the same thing.
I saw the video of the aftermath at the scene. The mother was walking with a limp. Very suspicious.

Hilliard, OH

#9 Mar 22, 2013
New developments, but I'll still withhold comment...

Brunswick, Georgia (CNN)-- Two teenagers were arrested Friday in the shooting death of a 13-month-old boy who was in his stroller, according to police in this coastal city.

The suspects are a 17-year-old boy and a 14-year-old boy, Police Chief Tobe Green told reporters Friday. He said they are being held on suspicion of first-degree murder.

Green identified the older suspect as Demarquis Elkins, saying he will be treated as an adult in criminal proceedings. The 14-year-old was not identified because of his age.

"We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green. A weapon, believed to be a handgun, has not been found.
http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/22/us/georgia-...

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#11 Mar 22, 2013
What an odd thing to say.
Oliver Canterberry

New Albany, OH

#13 Mar 22, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
So a filthy knigg-her malik shabazz says 'kill white babies' and a muthhuhpfhuqqing piece of afri-trash knigg-her does so. This crime is a direct result of nurturing black knigg-her trash with our tax money. Thanks progressive filth: your Great Society has spawned vile and disgusting vermin.
If this were the old South those two negroes would be swinging from trees. If this doesn't incite White Rage nothing will. Things are going to get ugly in Georgia. I started my own thread with a picture of the baby. This is so bad that Blacks need to condemn this travesty immediately, especially Barak Hussein Obama.

Hilliard, OH

#16 Mar 22, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
Ya know, Facebook is now low rent ghetto trashville when sh^tstains (well ok, after eating German black rye bread) like this piece of filthy afri-trash. Here's a pic of the sh^tbag doing some ignorant knigg-her sh^t.
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspot.com/...
Hmmm. I wonder why reader hasn't come along and blamed the 13 month old 'hater'.
Reader is off on another six month pout. I hurt her feelings on Monday and she grabbed her chips and dip and left.

Hilliard, OH

#18 Mar 22, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
<quoted text>Ya think she'll share that chips and dip with her neighborhood groids? Or will they just steal it from her?
I'm guessing she pays protection money along with her mortgage.

Hilliard, OH

#19 Mar 24, 2013
Ok, this just gets even more bizarre:

...Luis Santiago, who was arrested and jailed briefly after the shooting when his grief overwhelmed him and he began screaming at West, blaming her for their son’s death.

“I’m not upset with the boys,” Santiago said Saturday of the two teenagers charged with killing his son.“They didn’t have a good upbringing.”

He has lots of questions, but they are mostly for West.“Why did you go that way?” Santiago asked. He said he frequently told her to take another route when she walked their son in a neighborhood that has public housing projects on each end of the street.

Does he blame West?“Hell, yes, I do,” Santiago said.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/anger-disbelief-...

Sounds like daddy might have set the whole thing up.
Obama supporters kill

New Albany, OH

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Ok, this just gets even more bizarre:
...Luis Santiago, who was arrested and jailed briefly after the shooting when his grief overwhelmed him and he began screaming at West, blaming her for their son’s death.
“I’m not upset with the boys,” Santiago said Saturday of the two teenagers charged with killing his son.“They didn’t have a good upbringing.”
He has lots of questions, but they are mostly for West.“Why did you go that way?” Santiago asked. He said he frequently told her to take another route when she walked their son in a neighborhood that has public housing projects on each end of the street.
Does he blame West?“Hell, yes, I do,” Santiago said.
http://www.ajc.com/news/news/anger-disbelief-...
Sounds like daddy might have set the whole thing up.
“I’m not upset with the boys,” Santiago said Saturday of the two teenagers charged with killing his son.“ They didn’t have a good upbringing.”

Comment: Not upset? Young Black Males raised in public housing projects are the most dangerous demographic in not only the nation but in the world. Too not hold them accountable because they too are liberal is insanity, but this insanity is called liberalism.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#22 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>Reader is off on another six month pout. I hurt her feelings on Monday and she grabbed her chips and dip and left.
I missed it.

What did you say?

Hilliard, OH

#23 Mar 26, 2013
BRUNSWICK, GA.-- As the investigation into the shooting death of a 13-month-old Brunswick toddler continues, some people are beginning to question the mother who's child was shot and killed during a morning walk.

The daughter of Sherry West, Ashley Glassey, said she does not want to falsely accuse anyone but she wants the truth.

Glassey, 21, lives in New Jersey and said her mother lost custody of her when she was 8. She said she has forgiven her mom and has spoken to her every day since Thursday's shooting but said some of her mother's responses have her concerned.

Glassey said she started to have her doubts after receiving a phone call from her mother telling her that her brother, Antonio Santiago, had been killed. She claims the night of the shooting her mother asked, "How soon do you think life insurance policy will send me a check?"

Glassey tells First Coast News she hopes her suspicions are wrong but based on conversations with her mother she's not sure. Glassey described their discussions by saying her mother is crying one minute and then sounds fine the next.

"I spoke with the detectives and investigators and the evidence leads to many witnesses, not just me," said Sherry West, mother of the 13-month-old that was killed last Thursday morning.

Glassey says her mother is bipolar and has schizophrenic tendencies. She believes her mother is on medication but could not tell me any prescriptions specifically.

"She changed her story she told me the baby was shot first and then she told me she was shot first," said Glassey.

Sherry West maintains her story.

"They shot my baby in the head and I had to watch him die and I want that boy to die."

Glassey said she has contacted the Brunswick Police Department and no one has called her back. First Coast News contacted police to ask why, buy have yet to receive a response.

Police have not suggested that Sherry West is a suspect in this case.

Two teens are currently facing the murder charges.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/arti...
WiseAmerican

South Bloomingville, OH

#25 Mar 26, 2013
hey hey now wrote:
Hey check out the obama trash that spawned one of these filthy knigg-hers
www.facebook.com/pages/Execute-Demarquise-Elk...
If more evidence is needed that this race is subhuman, then just revisit the pics of the two scum parents...then pay your taxes so that their support continues.
Why don't you muzzle your hate filled beer hole and see if this case isn't an attempt to get insurance money by a bi-polar emotionally unstable woman, you bigoted chimp. If those boys did it then they deserve what the law prescribes.
The creep in Ohio, who killed three class mates got life without parole. The creep who killed the Congresswoman's staff and that teen got life. The creep in Colorado will get life. They are all white!
That black teen, if guilty, need to go through extensive psychology examination to find out WHY he shot the baby and the woman?? How much money did he think she had?
Some ghettoized blacks are so ignorant about who has wealth and who doesn't. Some think all whites who are not hilljacks or trailer park hicks, are rich!
Those blacks are severely isolated and very uneducated and culturally inept. It's sad!
Deus Ex

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Mar 26, 2013
I suggest we disarm all Diversity people.

Diversity people are responsible for most violent gun crime in the US and Israel.

Force Diversity people to depend exclusively on the police state they've created for their personal security.

American Diversity people include:

African American
Hispanic and Latino
LGBTQ (sex perverts)
Disabled
Jewish
Asian
Women
Native American

Use the same system the government uses now to identify Diversity people to also issue orders to turn in their guns.
Joe Six

Cincinnati, OH

#27 Mar 26, 2013
WiseAmerican wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you muzzle your hate filled beer hole and see if this case isn't an attempt to get insurance money by a bi-polar emotionally unstable woman, you bigoted chimp. If those boys did it then they deserve what the law prescribes.
The creep in Ohio, who killed three class mates got life without parole. The creep who killed the Congresswoman's staff and that teen got life. The creep in Colorado will get life. They are all white!
That black teen, if guilty, need to go through extensive psychology examination to find out WHY he shot the baby and the woman?? How much money did he think she had?
Some ghettoized blacks are so ignorant about who has wealth and who doesn't. Some think all whites who are not hilljacks or trailer park hicks, are rich!
Those blacks are severely isolated and very uneducated and culturally inept. It's sad!
All neocon queers are subhuman, WISE SHLOMO.

Your media buddies cover-up the queer or Diversity nature of white killers because media gatekeepers sympathize with their criminal victim cult buddies. George Zimmerman is a recent example of that phenomena, where a jewish hispanic killer was converted to a white hispanic killer by the media. The white punk Adam Lanza that killed kids in Newtown was a gay man, a Diversity person, but you'd never know that fact by listening to media spin.

The FBI gets in on the same deception, listing hispanic people as white if they are perps, but listing hispanic people as hispanic if they are victims of crime.

Virtually 100% of violent gun killings in Israel are perpetrated by Diversity people, your favorite peeps. Not coincidentally, only victim cult people are allowed to own guns in Israel; all oppressor class people (aka gentiles) are disarmed.

That's your vision for America too, disarm all oppressor class people. Is that not true WISE SHLOMO?
WiseAmerican

South Bloomingville, OH

#29 Mar 26, 2013
Deus Ex wrote:
I suggest we disarm all Diversity people.
Diversity people are responsible for most violent gun crime in the US and Israel.
Force Diversity people to depend exclusively on the police state they've created for their personal security.
American Diversity people include:
African American
Hispanic and Latino
LGBTQ (sex perverts)
Disabled
Jewish
Asian
Women
Native American
Use the same system the government uses now to identify Diversity people to also issue orders to turn in their guns.
I bet your mama, grand parents, elderly aunts & uncles fall into your list, you stupid jackazz! Blacks don't call the pigs; they only show up to tie the yellow tape around a street sign. Or pulling over some poor Black woman driving a hoopty loaded with kids! Other than that the swine are useless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African American Male Initiative seeks to help ... 58 min Truthful 22
Marriage Vows 1 hr Mandy 1
COPS lives MATTER 2 hr Police Crimes 227
Critics ignore benefits of cameras 3 hr zep 11
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr They cannot kill ... 4,968
Who do you side with in New York and why? 6 hr d pantz 27
Mana s Skeleton Found In Woods In Central Ohio 6 hr Big Johnson 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News