Portions of the voting rights act hav...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wait what

Dublin, OH

#100 Jul 4, 2013
Mpnf1979 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry that you spend so much of your life being angry at strangers. I'll pray for you.
\

I've seen your angry posts on other sites. You're not exactly a bastion of happiness, are you?
Scheherazade

Reynoldsburg, OH

#101 Jul 5, 2013
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I find the decision interesting yet perplexing; it's like there was no real decision. Just my interpretation.
Right, Glitterless -- Your interpretation and 10 cents could me a cup of coffee. Why don't you take your interpretation and shove it where the sun don't shine....it's about as useful as toilet paper. Gawd, you suck!

“Ignorance is bliss.”

Since: May 11

Hightstown, NJ

#102 Jul 8, 2013
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>\
I've seen your angry posts on other sites. You're not exactly a bastion of happiness, are you?
I'm quite happy. Which is why Topix isn't my life. I'll admit I had my moments, but they were fleeting and I have realized being angry over some stupid internet post is a waste of my time. Sadly others do not have that realization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 5 hr free pizza 4 U 37
Jimmy Carter! Wow, he is a Democratic Christia... 5 hr free pizza 4 U 7
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 5 hr free pizza 4 U 191
Elderly woman dies as a result of distacted dri... 8 hr Spot for Guvnah 2
News Sen. Rob Portman: Cultural-attitude changes nee... 10 hr Big Johnson 1
News Jury says 'guilty' in trial of man accused of d... 10 hr Big Johnson 1
News Students Stuck as Columbus Charter Closes 10 hr Big Johnson 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages