This will make Bob divide by zero

This will make Bob divide by zero

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#1 Jan 31, 2013
http://twitchy.com/2013/01/31/gird-your-loins...

Wanna bet Fatboy endorses him?

How will Bob deal with his man crush endorsing a Jew!

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#2 Jan 31, 2013
With today's hearings, it seems that Bob's other golden boy Chuck Hagel just struck out

http://twitchy.com/2013/01/31/some-of-his-bes...

"If confimred, I intend to know a lot more than I do"

Someone put this in a meme.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#3 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
http://twitchy.com/2013/01/31/ gird-your-loins-geraldo-consid ering-run-for-nj-senate-as-a-r epublican/
Wanna bet Fatboy endorses him?
How will Bob deal with his man crush endorsing a Jew!
I like Geraldo ... and he's only half-Jew.
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
With today's hearings, it seems that Bob's other golden boy Chuck Hagel just struck out
http://twitchy.com/2013/01/31/some-of-his-bes...
"If confimred, I intend to know a lot more than I do"
Someone put this in a meme.
Riiiiiight. He's certainly been impressive and known enough about what went wrong in television interviews I've seen him do.
They're sandbagging him because he's a Catholic who doesn't kiss Jewish hind end.

These guys are no different than the Soviet Union. You all have to toe the party line. Our founding fathers would be aghast if they saw this.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Geraldo ... and he's only half-Jew.
Ah, it seems your Jew hatred only goes so far, when it's in the way of another RINO sniffing power..

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#6 Jan 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiiight. He's certainly been impressive and known enough about what went wrong in television interviews I've seen him do.
They're sandbagging him because he's a Catholic who doesn't kiss Jewish hind end.
These guys are no different than the Soviet Union. You all have to toe the party line. Our founding fathers would be aghast if they saw this.
Yep, you just divided by zero

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Bobby? An undefined function?

LMFAO!!!!
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#8 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you just divided by zero
And that's exactly what you Jew puppets left in the treasury after you blew all our money fighting a billion people just so squatters can stay on stolen land.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#9 Jan 31, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
Bobby? An undefined function?
LMFAO!!!!
http://www.wsd1.org/waec/math/pre-calculus%20...

Where the line doesn't go?

That's E-Bob praising a Jew!

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly what you Jew puppets left in the treasury after you blew all our money fighting a billion people just so squatters can stay on stolen land.
Sorry, Bob. Hagel blew it today.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
And that's exactly what you Jew puppets left in the treasury after you blew all our money fighting a billion people just so squatters can stay on stolen land.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_...

Hmm...wonder who really stole it...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Bob. Hagel blew it today.
Even the six networks in my logo can't cover it up!
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2013
Hugh Victor Thompson III wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, Bob. Hagel blew it today.
Like I said, I've seen him on TV. He was very impressive in television interviews questioning Bush's follies in Iraq.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_...
Hmm...wonder who really stole it...
You beat me to the punch, but here's even more background:

http://people.usd.edu/~clehmann/erp/Palestine...
Enzyte Bob

Blacklick, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.wsd1.org/waec/math/pre-calculus%20...
Where the line doesn't go?
That's E-Bob praising a Jew!
Half-Jew. I was praising the other half.

Hugh Victor Thompson III

“Larchmont's Leading Citizen”

Since: Dec 12

Hilliard, OH

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I've seen him on TV. He was very impressive in television interviews questioning Bush's follies in Iraq.
I take it you missed his performance today...

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#17 Jan 31, 2013
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You beat me to the punch, but here's even more background:
http://people.usd.edu/~clehmann/erp/Palestine...
I find those BCE and CE dates annoying. I had a professor once who always used those. I'd use BC and AD in papers to tick him off.

Not a fan of PC.

“Tenured Marxist Radical”

Since: Jan 13

Ivy League-ISIS

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, I've seen him on TV. He was very impressive in television interviews questioning Bush's follies in Iraq.
Hi Duke,

The USSR fell in 1991, and it seems that we won in Iraq

http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/123915/...

See that oil production going up?

We WON

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Enzyte Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Half-Jew. I was praising the other half.
Wow. Is that like being half of an anti-semite?

I like your other half that's not dedicated to racial or ethnic hatred.

Stunningly brilliant comment there, Bobby.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 31, 2013
-The-Artist- wrote:
<quoted text>
I find those BCE and CE dates annoying. I had a professor once who always used those. I'd use BC and AD in papers to tick him off.
Not a fan of PC.
Yeah, I hate them too. But they were used as far back as when I was in college. As a Catholic schoolkid, everything as a date post-Christ was referred to Anno Domini. Never understood exactly why the birth of Christ was the division point for the "common era" other than it was a convenient point for dividing history for a common reference points for books.(Or sometimes, radically referred to as the "vulgar" era--which should set off a fundy Christian to read that one...)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sean Hannity 34 min 404 not found 944
Republican Tax Cut raises HEALTHCARE Costs 3 hr Republicans Shill... 1
N.Korea wants Peace? Then destroy Their NUKES 3 hr Truth 1
Question for a Uber driver 4 hr Watchman 1
PRESIDENT TRUMP on NFL protesters 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 35
News 3 homicides in Columbus 7 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Now it has a name: Crossfire Hurricane 7 hr d pants 223

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages